What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Attached: 1532373585971.jpg (720x419, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/12/tim-cook-apple-ceo-products-arent-for-the-rich-steve-jobs-iphone-x-smartphone-1000-dollar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She now knows you’re a poor person or a weirdo.

Why do people immediately assume this?

Have they never heard of high end phones?

I'm a poor person aand a weirdo

Android is literally a roastie filter, why are you surprised roasties are getting filtered?

People use iPhones because it matches their technical abilities. Do you want to date a tech illiterate bimbo?

High end lagdroids lose half their value after the first year. Owning one means nothing.

The same people that think paying $8000 for a shiny rock is a good idea.

Messages from an iPhone to an iPhone show up in blue on an iphone vs green otherwise.

Is there an iPhone VM?

nice bait

business idea: AirBnB for iPhones

>Implying
I can go on eBay right now and find a Pixel 3XL for 450 burgerbucks, while the almost 2 years old iPhone X still goes for 700 in auctions.

>wait oh no
>you're a basic shallow cunt that lets other people's phone choices impact your interest in them
Better btfo that roastie op

p e r c i e v e d v a l u e

Attached: 1847298859.jpg (800x800, 334K)

>It's like Uber but for non-iPhone users, $5.99 a month

How come android versions of apps are always worse than macfag ones?

>People use iPhones because it matches their technical abilities
well yeah of course tech illiterates are going to buy toys

>green bubbles
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: green bubbles.jpg (960x781, 55K)

B T F O
T
F
O

>mfw this image was made when Windows Phone was still alive and it's still true for iOS plebs

Attached: clover2.png (300x250, 11K)

>date
Oh my sweet summer child

I think the best you're going to get is an OS X VM with its iOS simulator

>shallow roasties

If anything, one would be dodging a bullet in this scenario. Fucking golddigging whores.

>shallow roasties
I wasn't aware they made any other models

Nobody actually cares. Wife used apple...now she uses Android. Take the lead bitch boy.

see
who the fuck would want to date someone who talks / thinks like that

"I don't date poor people" is literally "I'm a gold digger and nothing more"

That’s exactly how things are valued in the real world brainlet.

>conflating actual with perceived value
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

>Had an iPhone XS Max
>Got wet
>"Face ID is unavailable"
>IP68

>Tfw my S9+ has better cameras, better battery life, and fingerprint sensor

Attached: download_20190815_232140.jpg (450x326, 39K)

what text application is that?

Android Messages
iOS Messaging app

Cool story, bro. You should text it to the next girl who rejects you.
That is if she doesn't outright block your number after the first green bubble.

>Do you want to date a tech illiterate bimbo?
yes, I'd rather a potential gf not be able to hack me

>Caring about resell value
Now THAT is a poor move

Okay, sure. If you decided you want to date a retard, an iPhone is a good thing to have. You should also lease a base model BMW 3 series.

it s funny cause i have an iphone but i disabled both imessage and facetime. nobody in europe uses it. we only use whatsapp

my gf is a mechatronics engineer and it definitely has come back to bite me on occasion. I can't bullshit away anything I do on the computer like I used to with exs. that said I love having a partner I actually enjoying talking to

>mechatronics
We're building mechs now?
What year is it?

she works on surgical equipment/arms

fug mechatronics is cool, too bad i m such a brainlet so i would fail anyway

The only one that fucking matters.

>market share shrinking every year
>can only manage a majority in one market
>matters

She knew that they decided on Java from the start
and she knew that was just ultra gay
also it probably means you poo in loo since India and Java are LIEK THEEIIS MAANNNN

I'm right, deep down

>poorfags being illiterate
Color me shocked

>calls other people illiterate
>uses american spellings
colour me shocked

iToddlers are pathetic roasties with the IQ of a chimp, but it's not like google's botnet OS is any better.

For now I'm hanging on to my phone with Blackberry OS as long as I possibly can. After that I'm not sure what I'll do, as I despise both iOS and Android and, contrary to desktop computing, there doesn't seem to be a viable third option for mobile OS's.

Sorry I don't have a small dick that has to be compensated by something with a logo on it.

>Blackberry OS
based, makes me wish it was still alive

take another look at the fucking name in the green box, you balloon heads

All of these are fake. There's several websites where you can generate these.

I'll be sitting on my precious metals while you beg on the street after the recession.

I've gotten this reaction a few times. I typically just explain that I've always preferred them, and I have hobbies that sometimes cause my phone to be destroyed, and I'd rather not spend money on something that will probably be smashed or drowned within a year.

Basically, it's a subhuman roastie using the phone as a metric for determining how many resources she can glean from you. Consider this a crisis averted.

Alight. Explain this then genius:
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/12/tim-cook-apple-ceo-products-arent-for-the-rich-steve-jobs-iphone-x-smartphone-1000-dollar

Attached: 1438014779.png (637x310, 37K)

>it's another beta male buys an apple product thinking it'll help him get laid episode

Every girl I’ve known with an android has been ugly or weird as fuck. iPhones are for attractive people who have sex

>Already relationship avoidant because women in general aren't worth it and I value my time/space
>In addition for some reason a two-way relationship is built off men competing with eachother to worship women the hardest
>Extremely high standards because of this
>implying at all I'd ever want to date a materialistic thot like this
Go fap and move on with your life, don't be a cumbrain throwing your life away

Anyone who uses smartphones is subhuman scum. Enjoy being so stupid you pay to be spied on and tracked everywhere you go.
>HURR YOURE BEING TRACKED AT HOME
OH NO IM BEING TRACKED AT HOME THEY KNOW WHERE I LIVE, INFORMATION THEY ALREADY HAVE WHATEVER SHALL I DO
Every single time

kinda jealous. wish I could find a techy gf or one just smart in general.most girls are dumb basic whores.
had a girl say this a couple days ago.I was kinda shocked too, but I didn't give a fuck. I told her how it was, iPhones are shit. Should've sperged on how I rather not have Apple reading all my messages but we were eating breakfast and the convo changed. If a girl doesn't like you because you use sms/mms like a smart person (relative, more secure options obliviously) she wasn't worth your time. Sex is good, but nothing deep and meaningful will come.

>women can't date womem
bigot

>What the fuck?
The Land of Freedom, my ass.

Have you considered that "weird" people consider you boring and generic, and would rather date other weird people than date you?

>iPhones are for attractive people who have gay sex

fixed that for you. and not the sexy lipstick lesbian kind of gay sex, the homosexual man on man faggot sex.

SELL YOUR APPLE STOCKS AND INVEST IN ANDROID LOLLIPOPS

Whatever, at least I can use my phone for 4+ years, root my phone and do what I want to do with it and replace the battery myself. You fucking retarded cum eating pajeet kys

Attached: original_0.gif (300x456, 567K)

Mainly it's easier to make ios apps look better than Android apps. I noticed a lot of my apps looked better on my iPhone than my V20 my self desu.

iMessage

Android users shit in the street lol

She's got a dick, doesn't she?

>>calls other people illiterate
>>uses american spellings
>colour me shocked
>duzn't yewz fawnex
culler mi shawked

Least we don't have green bubbles and get a healthy amount of protein. :^)

What if I'm a rich person who wants a reliable communication device?

>baby you're a rich man

Wanna buy my tulip bulbs?

Your fault for listening to incel weeb NEETs who post Apple hate threads and iToddler BTFO anime pictures like a full time job. Normal people use Apple products. If you don't you're either poor or weird.

This thread is hilariously in denial. All the people trying to justify themselves by making some pseudo logical excuse. Women and men use Apple products because they do everything you need and look great. They're simple and to the point. It's not complicated.

Yeah, okay, incels. Maybe try to hide your disgusting views better next time. Yeah, they're the ones dodging the bullet. See either you're poor or weird. I'm sure using Apple products makes you a neanderthal but using Android makes you a genius. Most of the "roasties" you make fun of took harder classes in high school than you do in university. Excuse them for wanting a partner who has their life together.

This is probably one of the worst threads in the history of . Just sad.

This is true in spirit but the image is fake. As someone who uses Apple products the messages should be the other way around.

When YOU send a message it's blue if iMessage and green if SMS. Therefor, blue is fellow Apple user and green is degenerate street shitter or non-Apple. When the person texts YOU their bubbles will always be grey (or whatever color you want to call that).

t. Over-socialized weirdo

>People use iPhones because it matches their technical abilities. Do you want to date a tech illiterate bimbo?

You're right. Elon Musk uses Apple products exclusively. I'm sure you can see his technical abilities.

Microsoft Valued Partner here, I use an iPhone.
I used android for 7 years before I switched to iPhone.
Eat shit.

Attached: E924079D-CABE-40A0-B558-CB05403CEE4E.jpg (2312x1156, 853K)

no she is a biological female

I'd rather be "over-socialized" than to live a life like some of the posters in this thread.

Well considering he is a moron who can't understand thermal expansion, yes he has low tech understanding

I'm sure he's very upset about it.

>MFW this isn't an issue here because everyone uses Whatsapp instead

Ignorance is bliss

Probably have twice as much cortisol them

>live in eastern europe
>phoneism isn't a thing here cause only the 1% can afford crapple products

This.

I've had people in my social circle literally try to use the "hurr hurr Android is for poors lol". They shut up real quick when they find I spend $1250 cash for my Android phone while they struggle to keep up with their extra $25 a month for their base model iPhone.

Pretending to be retarded is the same as being retarded. He's done more in life than you ever will. You don't even have a resume good enough to be a janitor at Tesla. Don't be delusional. Remember to keep that attitude when you go to interview for a job at McDonald's Mr. Big Brain.

(^:

Don't like user.

Who even texts these days? I can't remember the last time I sent a text to someone other than my mum

I do. Why bother using another app just to send a text based message when the standard messaging app works just fine?

Boomer

Is that relevant? He is still retarded in mechanical engineering and fails to deliver on anything he promises. Everything he wants to create is fucking stupid and he is indeed tech illiterate

25 year old Boomer I am then idgaf. No reason to fix what ain't broken.

damn your cool how can i learn

don't be poor. And if you're poor, don't brag about having some sort of device while you're still poor.

what if i get an iphone case and iphone theme for my moto g

If they care that much, you're dodging a bullet

that just makes you look desperate. Like a guy who slaps GT and Shelby logos on his basic bitch v6 Mustang.