>bash
lol opinion discarded

java > *
because at least I can make money with it

dumb slave

Attached: my-image.png (1064x560, 127K)

God tier: C
OK tier: C#, ASM
Barely usable tier only because you can basically treat it like C even though you're not "supposed" to: C++
Complete garbage tier: everything else

website is so shit it doesn't include most languages.

Attached: animu.png (149x148, 58K)

Attached: my-image.png (1064x651, 198K)

Swift is my favorite programming language. Backed by Apple with beautiful documentation and works great. I make plenty of money and don't have to do much. I see no point in learning something like C. Not going to dedicate my entire life to some dumbass language just to make low-level bullshit.

You have no clue how close I came to falling for the programming trap. I wanted to go hardcore. Borderline almost went for learning Assembly. Fuck that bullshit. Just went to Apple and I'm set. Got my iMac, find someone who wants their "revolutionary" app made, make it, get paid, and chill the rest of the month. Don't know why Jow Forums hates Apple so much. Look at the Google Play Store. It's full of Indian level apps, using dumbass Java, and making pennies. People already expect to pay a lot with Apple so I don't have to deal with that shit.

|
|>
|

Attached: my-image.png (1064x697, 149K)

based and redpilled

Attached: languages s through f.png (725x758, 261K)

based and redpilled

>Lua
>S
What about when you're not scripting something for a videogame?

What's wrong with Swift? I'm using it at work and it's great.

>golang
just no

Attached: my-image.png (1216x561, 201K)

most languages in this are bullcrap

Attached: 1558501161594.png (537x651, 100K)

>golang S tier
>mfw
I tried to use it last year and it's utter crap.
No generics force you to use unsafe interface{} crap or shitty code generators.
And tooling is crap too, I wanted to to use linter to improve my code and it kept bugging me about project structure without allowing to turn it off and didn't even show me other suggestions.

Attached: K86kVK2.jpg (486x168, 11K)

Attached: my-image.png (1064x545, 131K)

Lua is F tier

Attached: my-image (1).png (1216x546, 105K)

>it's an user larps that he uses generics all the time episode when he's really just filling out interfaces just like he could do in go but he's a retarded cunt who needs to hang himself

>C, LaTex, bash, HTML, MySQL, MATLAB
>Rank them against each other
Complete retardation, half these languages serve completely different purposes. At least have only programming laguages and not fucking langauges for writing articles and websites.

>Hurr durr there's lots of jobs so it must be good
Why the fuck would you want to use a language that you have to fight against? You might as well just program in assembler.

>S-Tier
C
>A-Tier
Scala, C++, Haskell, Lisp
>B-Tier
Python, Perl, Rust
>C-Tier
C#, Ruby, Go
>F-Tier
Java, PHP, JavaScript

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (1154x683, 182K)

>inb4 seething

Attached: r8andh8.png (1064x636, 200K)

Attached: index.png (1064x581, 217K)

>Being a rusTranny

Its the fault of the idiot who made that tier list.

Only ranked one's that I've used for more than a few minutes

Attached: file.png (1064x547, 89K)

>Not having strong opinions about things you have no experience with
LMAO

this

based trips

found the pajeet
why don't u figure out how to build toilets and leave programming to white people you nigger faggot

>implying wearing women's clothes while programming hasn't been proven to increase code quality
you realize that you're complementing rust, right?

Attached: 1565539028172.gif (700x714, 1.65M)

Why do you hate php ?

Attached: anim.jpg (728x793, 122K)

cause its dogshit

There's nothing wrong with Java, it's a comfy language with nice libraries.

Attached: 1562412110175.jpg (216x254, 32K)

Attached: MY_PERSONAL_SUBJECTIVE_OPINION.png (1064x638, 152K)

>c good, c++ bad
npc tier opinion

Attached: asakura noi-reiuji utsuho-safe1-550643c305f416301ed25efb243c4dde-asakura noi reiuji utsuho touhou 1g (797x800, 516K)

Attached: langsranked.png (1155x414, 144K)

>c better than c++
how to embarrass yourself

nah im just old

c++ is over complicated trash

10 years old?

wanking to c is the most newfag thing on g ever

can't use any of the c++ features and non-header libraries if you're doing embedded.

Worst bait in a while, but I'll bite anyways.

More functionality does not mean better. If you think so, you're really no better than an Electron-fag.

C++ is vastly more complex than C to:
- Learn: The feature set is too large and the idiomatic way to do things changes every 3 years when a new spec is released with more and more features just piling on. On the other hand: C18, the latest spec of C since C11, introduces no features.

- Get performant: Unless you embrace DoD, OOP will actually slow your program down. Enjoy your cache-misses. Have you ever seen a C++ program that's more performant than one implementing the same functionality in C?

- Implement: Because of the ever over-bloating feature-set, the compilers are so complex that there are practically only three usable contenders. Seriously, just type "man g++" in your terminal and enjoy the show. Meanwhile, C has dozens, fully (to the spec) implemented and usable in production.

- Embed: Have fun. Compared to C, C++ is laughable when it comes to portability and embedded development.

C++ is not an improvement on C. Golang is a way better contender for that spot for stuff that can afford to be slower, but will still never overtake C.
Some of you guys say Rust will be the replacement of C. Rust doesn't even have a fucking spec yet, so there are no real competing compilers, just the one. If anything, Rust would be an alternative to C++.

Stop with these shit-tier replies without a single argument to back you up. You're no better than kids on a playground.

I only program in MySQL. Sometimes I also write in nginx and MS outlook for small scripts.