Torrent adobe cc 2019

>torrent adobe cc 2019
>get email in school email saying i've been removed from adobe spark for higher ed
Oh my god, I'm fucked aren't I

Attached: 1565764674237s.jpg (209x250, 8K)

email school and ask them why you were removed, act clueless

The GIMP doesn't have this problem.

>adobe cc
Unless there are features in the new versions that you absolutely need, you might as well stick to trying to grab CS6 instead.

I already downloaded it and it works fine. But how the fuck did adobe know I downloaded it and linked it my school account. I don't need adobe spark, I'm just scared right now

HAHAHA get owned piratefag. Next time use Free software.
If more people got fucked by pirating Adobe's garbage, that shit would be used by goddamn nobody overnight.

Am I going to jail, lads? I'm freaking out right now

Attached: 1515174614700.png (241x228, 73K)

It was free if he downloaded it without paying.

Attached: FC4ADA77-45B1-4FCC-A713-1A1A2634A63B.jpg (828x864, 294K)

next time pirate affinity photo ;)

piracy
no honor
no respect
no dignity
no moral
no rights
no gf

Police usually only contacts you after a month or so.

Not free as in freedom you dumb animeposter. Lurk more.

free as in freedom is the dumbest meme ever

Is this a joke or are you serious? You have experience in this situation? Elaborate

Did you download it while in school and over their network?

No, I'm at home.

>and linked it my school account

Attached: 1520908066276.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Why the fuck would you torrent adobe shit when they give you direct download links on their site?

So, this has nothing to do with the fact that you've been removed from Adobe spark for higher ed, whatever that means.

What are you talking about? I can get adobe photoshop for free on their site now? I don't want to pay monthly

You download the trial from Adobe's site and use a crack you find on the internet. The trial IS the full version just with a time limit.

I honestly only use it to get file sizes down for various boards without much quality loss.

Attached: Screenshot (27).jpg (3840x2160, 3.13M)

good dammit user, kek

they pull the peer list from trackers same way a normal user would, and either check APNIC/ARIN/whatever for your ISP or rdns it, and then bitch to them or ask for your info to contact you directly
no, punishing you is not worth the attorney's [or probably even filing fees] to them. if you pirated a bunch, cracked, or distributed you would make a better example and/or actually cut into the piracy effort
trust me, you're fine
>what is pngcrush
i'm sure there are just as good alternatives for jpg too, starting up ps just for that is just a waste of time

are you so poor that you couldn't spend $50 on Adobe Elements?

At most a warning letter, in this case. Happened to my dad's boomer ass because he kept torrenting shit, kek

I don't see an option for 4:4:4 there.

>starting up some adobe shitware to compress an image
>when imagemagick exists

Attached: Imaginebeingsuchabrainletthatyouneedallof_35f7cbe844fed0c06fd63b81815abd9e.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Don't torrent without a VPN.

Why don't you just use imagemagick?

>But how the fuck did adobe know I downloaded it and linked it my school account
Unironically I sorta did this but with CS6, because I forgot to disable internet when installing, so it asked for a user, which I created. I later freaked out and reinstalled with internet off, though.

>torrent assloads of shit from MATLAB to a metric fuckton of modern games and anime
>tons of WB movies
>not one issue
starting to feel like this can't go on forever, from what I'm reading here

Sorry, I've never used it before. Is the quality loss for the amount of size shrunk equivalent or better than the way Adobe does it? Or do all programs do it the same

All the replies to this are useful to me, thanks. Not him but last year I asked in /sqt/ how to do what he's asking, and I ended up walking away with opening photoshop just to lower filesize.

I guess it's pretty dumb since for pngs I use "pingo" and just paste "pingo -lossless Untitled.png" into cmd and it's nowhere near the burden of opening Photoshop.

Attached: Untitled.png (1301x164, 40K)

It's not like you could assess the difference with your eyes, so it doesn't matter if the compression ratio differs by 0.04%

just don't be a dummy dumb dumb

Attached: 1522098132062.png (671x519, 146K)