Why are white trash addicted to this? Why can't white trash develop good software...

Why are white trash addicted to this? Why can't white trash develop good software, protest against tyranny and oppression instead of wasting their free time on ego jew tools like instagram?

Attached: instagram.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Why can't white trash develop good software, protest against tyranny and oppression instead of wasting their free time on ego jew tools like instagram?
Just like you shitposting an anime fishing forum right

It's good for flexing. Not much else. Gaining an audience for flexing is huge for brand deals.

>flexing

GTFO zoomer nigger

>white trash
amazing amount of white trash in non-white countries

OP owned in a single post

Do you even listen to yourself to dumbass social posturing faggot

found the ni/g/g/er with no friends outside of white people

It's a platform dedicated explicitly to attention whoring with not even a pretense of actual "socialization". Just boils the process down to its simplest form
> 1. Post pic
> 2. Get likes and affirmative comments
> 3. Repeat

What tyranny? What oppression?

I said it's modern eugenics and got downvoted to oblivion on reddit. FUCK REDDIT!!!!

Attached: reddit sucks.png (300x168, 6K)

what was the context

Fuck off. It's the one good social media. It's just photos and DM.

never heard of any one person actually using the platform in the sense of contribution or account ownership
only ever for viewing stupid shit like byrd graveyard

I'm still pissed stormfront infested Voat before it had a chance to catch on, ensuring normies would never join.

Some thread about how social media is ruining the mental health of young people. I just pointed out that Tinder/Bumble/Instagram just enables the more attractive portions of society which is effectively eugenics in the age of technology.

Attached: roastme.jpg (2195x2320, 391K)

In some way it also benefits attention loving and more open people too. It's probably the best imaginable platform for them really.
I'm just not a kind of person that enjoys sharing lot of stuff (despite having quite interesting life). It almost feels like a disadvantage nowadays. I've almost forced myself to upload at least something out there just not too feel like I'm "missing it out".

But that's the thing, we're shifting towards a social-media-mandatory society. We all know that your online profiles are your social resume (employers look you up prior to hiring you etc) and it's only going to get worse as everything gets digitalized. I hate this world.

Voat is entirely open source, right? Why don't more reddit clones setup?

Yeah, it's coded in C# and mostly based off of Reddit's source.
>why don't more reddit clones setup
The problem is attracting and retaining users.

What had changed really? In mid-late 00's social media felt kind of OK I guess. It was more about following bands and connecting to people from your social circle (like friends of your friends with similar interests). Or maybe was just me?
Nowaday I just looks at my wives Insta feed and it's like 90% of some unknown people that are just sharing their life with everyone and writing some smart looking stuff.. feels like some new generation of reality shows.

>normies screeching about the chinese "social credit" system completely oblivious to the fact the West works on a similar level except it's more focused on social networks, peer pressure and public image

Attached: 1537254549710.gif (224x233, 897K)

Smartphones made it the internet accessible to the average person (i.e. fucking retards). Basically pic related but replace hobby with internet.

Attached: degredation of a fanbase-hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

The chinks already had that. Look into "face" and "Guanxi"

>feels like some new generation of reality shows
Looks like it's basically it. Nowadays, people HAVE to make everything seem awesome, exciting, exceptional through their virtual profiles, and ironically lack complete awareness in actual, real life.
I work part time in a small pizza / panini house doing overpriced food near a tourist trap, nothing fancy at all. A late teen / early 20 basic instagram cunt ordered food and sat on a table. Once she got served, she opened her handbag, whipped out a brightly-colored napkin and nice looking cutlery, staged her stuff around that stupid fucking panini and took several shots of the thing until she was satisfied and put all her stuff back in her handbag. In the meantime she was seemingly completely oblivious at the staff and other customers just staring at her during the whole process.

Good quality cameras on smartphones probably contributed to that too. Nice photos became kind of accessible to everyone without too much effort.
Ha. That Black Mirror episode was too close to the truth.

instagram is shit, because it doesn't allow nudity.
if it did, it would have been perfect

>thread about tyranny, oppression and the degeneration of society in connection with social media on Jow Forums
>meanwhile Instagram is just an abstraction to pick up girls

Like her picture, she likes yours, message her.

You guys are unable to read even the social game that's on your fucking screen.

>What had changed really?
Unironically technology. Specifically, user-friendly technology that has made it easy for a huge portion of the population to use it. There are 80 year old grandpas and grandmas in rural Cambodia watching YouTube and sharing pictures on Facebook these days.

OP btfo

>haha dude why do you care lmao just enjoy life and have sex

Attached: 1544788932642.png (241x209, 15K)

because I don't want us to turn into clown world nonsense?

Attached: clown world.png (374x226, 190K)

You got it 100% right. People were talking here about that. Instagram made it even more easy for people with good looks and open personalities.

>feels like some new generation of reality shows.
that's basically it, which is why most people are glued to them 14 hours a day.
don't @ me, i know the irony of me saying this when i post on Jow Forums 14 hours a day.