How do you apply thermal paste Jow Forums?

How do you apply thermal paste Jow Forums?

Attached: 1419266641149.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2MEAnZ3swQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just like that but I just do it straight to the socket so the holes prevent it from spreading around like that. Much cleaner, would recommend.

I just squirt a little bit on the top and just mount the heatsink. Ive never tried the spread method.

like this

Attached: GraciousActiveCoral-size_restricted.gif (332x332, 2.65M)

I don't, I use a graphite thermal pad. Only has a 2 degree difference with good thermal paste and you don't have to care about it ever drying up.

Definitely NOT like your pic related.

why not it is not conductive!

just like this but i use a small part of a plastic bag and warping it around my finger. or just drop

carefully

Like this.

Attached: thermal_paste.webm (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>Hellmann's
Every time

Attached: mayonnaise.png (464x928, 27K)

This is a blue board!

X marks the spot

>Artic Silver Ceramique gets the same results as euro chinkshit importer AAB Cooling
>ASC is almost the top paste
>ASC costs thrice as much as the AAB Cooling
>Artic Silver is a Chinese brand anyways

>Earlier, I bought a chieftec psu (another euro chinkshit brand) and it's comparable to corsair that costs twice as much

Mutts are getting scammed on overpaying for chinkshit oems and feeling good that they buy products "tested" by influencers

a bean

WAAAAH no put cold pc glue on my way reeee.

How would the famous gd900 compare?

What the FUCK

Attached: 4E130A42-FB79-4480-9EF1-965E2A718E0F.jpg (750x1334, 720K)

youtu.be/r2MEAnZ3swQ
Literally doesn't matter unless you go full retard

It's the file name retard

That's an AM1 apu, you can drown the entire board in paste, or use no paste at all and it'll be fine.

Can I literally use a piece of aluminium foil instead of paste? I heard it works wonders.

Attached: how to apply thermal paste.gif (250x140, 2.76M)

Aluminum is a solid, so there's going to be air pockets between the foil and the surfaces. Avoiding those is literally the point of using thermal paste at all, the liquid flows to perfectly fill the gap between the processor and the heat sink.

I draw a smiley face :D