Who /alcohol 120%/ here?

Who /alcohol 120%/ here?

Attached: alcohol-120-203-F.jpg (869x527, 92K)

*sip*

>not PortableWinCdEmu

>grabbing clone releases and playing them days before crack cuckbois who can't into hiding drives
>playing updated versions days before they're cracked again
>not having to reinstall every time a new patch is released because the patch won't install on a cracked copy and the original exe is packed on the disc

*sip* indeed, good times, even if the clone scene was pure faggotry, it was useful.

>paying for software able to burn CD's

Attached: 1565961109206.png (639x444, 18K)

MagicDisc 4lyfe

yep, they definitely don't write software like this anymore

For me, it's Virtual CloneDrive.

>buying software
>not using both ImgBurn and Alcohol
>not realizing the difference
Dumbass.

Attached: sup.jpg (510x481, 59K)

Cool, now mount an mds/mdf, ccd/img/sub or bwt/bwi/bws/bwa image with working emulation, proper multisession discs with subchannel reading or a myriad of formats other than single track iso images.

Also, burn a proper RAW DAO 96 or SUB + SAO image while you're at it.

Nigger.

Daemontools was pretty good as well.

Ayyyeee, and daemon tools when I didn't feel like torrenting.

Don't do that man, that straight up rubbing alcohol, you're gonna end up at the hospital.

*crack*
*sip*
*gulp*
*aaaahhhh*
remember those days of starforce 3? that thang gave us a helluva trouble. remember daemon tools and how we were waiting for virtual ide drive implementation? yep, good times.
*burp*

MDF/MDS are Alcohol 120% proprietary format. No one uses them anymore.

CCD is Clone CD proprietary format. No one uses them anymore.

IMG is already supported.
ISO is already supported.

BWT/etc is a BlindWrite proprietary format. No one uses them anymore.

Any more dead formats?

Windows 10 have built-in disk image mounting.

based turkbro. what is that software?

>I didn't want to use those formats anyways
lol

All 3 formats are used where emulation/bypassing protection is required and I use them for the more than 300+ backups that I have which require those (including the ones I legally own and others I share on private forums and trackers).

So yes, they're still used.

Now try running old games with Mixed Mode audio with your gay single track ISO images.

>b-but other programs
Cool, now try getting CD audio from a finicky game like Driver without a virtual IDE drive or mounting to a physical drive like Daemon Tools.

>being proud of living under a cucked regime

People use something else these days? I use daemon

I'm using virtualclonedrive myself, Windows 10 has a built in ISO-mounting feature as well.

I just use PowerISO.

>that faggot who shared .DAA files

Were you one of them?

What are you talking about?

Degenerates?

fuck off mutt

fuck off future terrorist

NERO was the real shit

Literally why would you want to use those formats, though?

>CD's

mount -o loop

There was always some faggots who shared games ripped in .DAA format back then. It was annoying.

Remember when the OG Daemon Tools crew sold absolutely everything to a Chinese malware company and didn't tell anyone? They also flooded trackers with trojan'd copies of DT Pro to spite people for not using the backdoored free version or spyware premium version