How can we strategize for a Hong Kong like scenario here in the US?

Seems like we're drowning. More and more pieces of surveillance technology are being implemented around the world to the point that I fear for any potential for resistance at all. How can we protect ourselves?

Attached: Hetero lIcense.png (577x438, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnHolbein1/status/1088123210510389248
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJUMBVO18I
youtube.com/watch?v=WvtSnjpXp-4
youtube.com/watch?v=S3qU1lhzm1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy gold and silver and learn how to make yourself anonymous online

Fight back, buy into big tech now

buy some guns, pull a waco if the feds try to arrest you for shitposting

Buy some land far away and become self-sufficient. There's no fixing this shitshow, might as well get the hell away from it.

Don't worry, you have Civil War II to look forward to in 2024

Make a bugout bag, buy precious metals, print paper wallets with the best bets in different cryptos and find some guns.

Buy a cabin in the woods.

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

I'm pro surveillance police state in america. I don't see any other sustainable solution to the problems caused by lesser races immigrating and flooding the country.

Hey Rabbi

Glow in the Dark post.

Datawallet DXT plus monero is all you need to protect yourself in a brave new world type scenario.

Monero avoids being tracked through the financial system, datawallet allows you to randomise/anonymise your interactions. The apps there will change how we interact with society

Things creep so slowly most people dont notice and if they do they don't care.

Their main trick ks to make new tech necessary to function that its too much hassle to extricate yourself from

>flood in criminals
>oy vey goyim well I see no solution now but for you white citizens to give up your rights!

The nose glows

Harvard University literally paid HKU university students to join the riots to provide empirical data so that the State Dept can stop this shit from transpiring in the States

>(((Harvard)))

Yeah when we have a good solution they will super compute their way through it. Its ogre

Source?

I'm not going to lie I think you're on the money

We have given everything up to them. We work for them, pay them for goods/services and thank them when they take our data and then sell it back to us

>Seems like we're drowning. More and more pieces of surveillance technology are being implemented around the world to the point that I fear for any potential for resistance at all. How can we protect ourselves?

Attached: braingrater.jpg (372x574, 46K)

A sad state. Time for the ole reset button

US will eventually split this century

Conservative states have nothing in common with the Liberal shit holes

Different values
Christian
Wise
Respect for the Constitution
First and Second Amendments not up for debate
Strong families
Love Freedom
Refuse to give away their God given rights

You should ask your President to do somethong about it

It would probably be more helpful if you'd call your representative and talk to him about it.

Posting on 4chen does not help you at all.

Datawallet

Amazing app ideas being worked on like global identity 2FA, data bridge, kyc, etc if you want to make money join those development teams before datawallet pops

Back to pol! I live in the south east, this is no longer the case.

It's real.
twitter.com/JohnHolbein1/status/1088123210510389248

keep glowing

>to the point that I fear for any potential for resistance at all

This has nothing to do with surveillance. It's just that no one gives a shit. Everyone is happy with their gadget upgrade hamster wheels

Harvard is a kike university through and through.

check this out, user:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxJUMBVO18I

clean your dick, grab the dragon, kill your dad and get the sword

Sure, if by "them" you mean corporatists.
Oh, wait, shit, now I've turned the anti-globalist rhetoric into commienizzum.

Yet another high quality on topic thread from Jow Forums

>by every metric the southeast and conservative states are outright shitholes
Go tell me more about that free speech while you try to censor any facts that disagree you with you along with any opposition

Attached: 1560818649580.jpg (696x960, 82K)

Meanwhile in liberal shitholes

Not braindead Bible thumping retards that force their religion down everyone else's throat, people can live how they want if it doesn't hurt others
Educated and intelligent. Your alcoholic grandpa rambling about why nigger kikes are handing against him is not wisdom
The constitution was written in nothing resembling the context of modern times and the founding fathers themselves were retarded pieces of shit, but why would I ever expect a southerner to be educated
Free speech when it benefits me* and I feel unsafe going to Walmart unarmed so I need to bring a gun because that's clearly something that's a thing in first world countries/states
Conservative families are by far the most disfunctional due to thinking they have to rush into marriage and divorce isn't allowed
Absolute nonsense word salad

I can't believe I responded seriously but you're living in a bubble of your denial-fueled retardation

Jesus wasn't fat.

Not to mention the second amendment has nothing to do with self defense, you retards don't even understand the sacred constitution you parrot so much

Nobody will do shit as long as they have an easy comfortable life. And when things get so bad their life is no longer comfortable and they're ready to do something about it, it will be too late.

>technology board
>brainwashed christcucks just flood threads to shill their politics and misfounded beliefs on everyone
>continues to cry about how everything is a libtard faggot kike agenda despite unironic shoving their agendas on everyone all over Jow Forums
When are mods going to be allowed to permaban for this shit, obviously nobody is getting banned for a day and learning their lesson

There's no need for violence if the majority agrees that it's time to split and form a new country.

Probably never, appealing to retards is a solid strategy because there's an unlimited amount of them.
As I recall that didn't work out so well the last time we tried that.

>pull a waco
In other words die without a result?

I'm praying for a civil war, the south can finally get kicked the fuck out for good and stop ruining the rest of the country. Imagine if we were someone first world that doesn't decide everything based on religion and uses tax money for something besides the military. Imagine if there wasn't a significant region of the country that shuts down any sort of progress through incessant whining about literally everything that makes them uncomfortable regardless of them having any understanding about the subject

Europe may be different but America conservatives are unironically mentally ill

Attached: HDI_map_for_the_USA.png (2000x1237, 207K)

Look at this dude his inner authoritarian Stalinist side is showing.
It's so predictable ban ban ban everything I disagree with. Grow a spine you little cunt it's just a thread on the 4chens.

a simple education first amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=WvtSnjpXp-4

a simple education second amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=S3qU1lhzm1Q

>conservative
THese dumb fucks shill for Israel
and they're not christian because they are always drunk, fat, and shoot up the wrong places
instead of shooting up walmart they couldve shot up AIPAC

>Imagine if there wasn't a significant region of the country that shuts down any sort of progress through incessant whining about literally everything that makes them uncomfortable regardless of them having any understanding about the subject

So California and New York?

First of all shooting people at random is not a very Christian thing to do.
There are too many mentally ill people around. We used to have insane asylums not anymore.

>How can we strategize for a Hong Kong like scenario here in the US?
be asian

>Bible thumping retards
try looking up on wikipedia sometime "thought ending cliche", "ad-hominem", and "strawman"
then see and

Worst HDI is typically places with lots of niggers or beaners best HDI is places majority white or at least have non violent immigrants like pajeets or chinks.

>The 2 most economically productive states in the US are shutting down progress and dragging the country down
Are all southerners retards or just you?

Can you read Satan? Commiefornia and Jew York is leading the country in retarded levels of SJW, white guilt, pedophilia, and abolishing borders. Just because some Jews make money there doesn't mean it's all good. Not surprised a kike like you only care about $$$

why do you people all insist on making asses of yourselves on a technology board
why can't you do it on Jow Forums
or /leftypol/
or in front of a speeding train

YOOR TEA TASTES SHITE!
I'M FIX'N TA TOSS A 'OLE LOT OF IT
DEN WOT U GON'A DO??

>going off the grid is glownigger now
Take your retard pills.

>there is no such thing as a political solution. there are only technological solutions ~terrence mckenna

Cali refugees and number plates everywhere I go in my state

Why don't they stay there and face the consequences of their actions