Ok, I'm ready to earn some money. What kind of projects I can do online will earn me $100 in week at most...

Ok, I'm ready to earn some money. What kind of projects I can do online will earn me $100 in week at most? I don't want a fulltime job just a project.

Attached: 1565112201674.jpg (960x739, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackerone.com/?
bountysource.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$100 a week

Underaged please leave

cam g4p

ubereats

I'm not underage. Just live in a poor country.
k got that
desu

let's see my future on this
8ball will i succeed?

Attached: 8ball.jpg (595x806, 83K)

Scam

Security research on places like hackerone.com/?
Maybe check out bountysource.com/.

build a quality IOS app and deploy it
its that easy.

That's not easy. Most ideas have already been done a dozen times. Also it needs $100 upfront for the license fee, so if your app sucks, you're losing money

I wonder what is that.
No thanks. What skills are most sought after.

hackerone is where you sign up to be hacked and they eventually pay a small amount of money to a charity you can nominate from their list.
Its mostly to palestinian, iranian, yemeni or UK expansion charities.

>> What skills are most sought after

People skills. If you can make friends, you can get jobs. You can learn the job as you go, but you need someone to help you get in the door.

This is the truth, and I tell you knowing it's not the answer you're looking for.

You could do freelance.

Maybe low income projects like an irc client and accept donations. Make it fast, dank, and easy though

faggot

Will I escape this living hell for a better life?

Attached: 1561841924457.png (406x940, 272K)

>low income projects like an irc client and accept donations
Asking for donations is destined to fail unless you have a very popular project. I have a ~400 star loonux shit on github and never got a single buck donated to me, just a few "thanks" emails.

Attached: 1289786310761.jpg (800x800, 50K)

rolling for a better life

roll

yeh, I feel yuh. the dev for mastodon is making his yearly income through committed donations.

>mom's about to throw my 30yo ass out on the street
>have to do the absolute minimum to placate her
God I love Jow Forums.