Do Brits have any idea what hell awaits them when Trump finds out?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-08-16-22-02-42.png (1439x1529, 706K)

Who, in their right mind, would consider a good idea to sell your soul to China?

Is pretty clear that America is the lest of two evils and even, my I say, the good guys

Modern China was created by Muttland

You mean bongland brainlet

Modern China is a communist dictatorship that sprang up in the wake of the Japanese occupation of much of mainland China. The Chinese government backed by America occupies Formosa, because communists can't build boats.

Nixon wasn't a bong, retard.

pew pew

Attached: 5d2b9d92-6597-11e9-a2c3-042d2f2c8874_image_hires_214050.jpg (2380x1534, 799K)

I'd rather be ruled by China than by Israel+Drumpf, or as I like to call it, Israel/Drumpf

fuck Intel
fuck Israel
fuck Jews
and fuck Drumpf!

Attached: 1565894359744.jpg (1024x680, 308K)

Shitsrael even named a conquered plot of Palestinian land "Trump heights"

I can't wait for the jews global hegemony to diminish entirely.

its hilarious, europeans are so bitter about getting cucked by america for so long that many unironically think they'd be better off with china as a master. fucking hilarious lol.

A trade deal with China is a lot more profitable than with the US.
Britain is a (((services))) based economy, a sector that is already well advanced and saturated in the US, so very difficult to get into and compete with American firms.
Chinks however know barely nothing about profiteering, usury, legalese, accounting loopholes, media campaigns etc. It's a ripe, virgin market for British companies to penetrate, and if all they ask in return is that we buy their cheap shit and let them do our telecom infrastructure, it shall be done.

I'm american and I'd rather have China master the world at this point.

Why do you sound so salty? Afraid now that America is losing its global hegemony.
Your time has passed, Mutt.
We'll side with China and wait a few years to watch America collapse with its quickly declining White population. I'll enjoy watching las creaturas shooting each other over a can of food on TV news

Man (((they))) really did ruin the modern world and modern economy...

America white minority by 2040, projected France minority 2050-60.

Dont pretend like this issue stays in america, and dont pretend like the whites that are left are all "mutts". With any luck this nation will split and whites can take some states and leave some of the south to the brown hordes.

>Oy vey, very anti-semitic. Death penalty!
Germany and China are natural allies
Britain and Japan are natural allies
Britain and Russia are natural allies
Seethe more, ziocircmutt. The world is turning away from Jewmerica because we have had enough of your shit.
exactly
b&r

Attached: 1563231090571.png (514x249, 93K)

brits are too drunk on degeneracy to think things through

Attached: 1565966659880.png (502x338, 250K)

I think there are other Americans like me too mate. After I had my dick cut due to kike influence and watch the media and government that runs this nation actively crush and replace the population that made this country I just dont care anymore. I want the people who caused this to happen to me feel the same despair and anger I feel every day

Hope america splits into multiple pieces and becomes a comfy isolationist wilderness filled land.

the majority of mutts are dumb as shit, but the sginificant minority who are awake are very based and redpilled i've found.
it's like that on Jow Forums too. about 60-70% of mutt flags on /pol can't stop shilling for drumpf and kikesrael. but the 30-40% who are awake make the best posts, you put the other mutts in their place better than the rest of us can.

Why don't you try to emigrate to Europe, bro? Come home white man. We would never mutilate your son's genitals. Don't fall for the Jow Forums memes, it's not all doom and gloom here. Sure parts of urban centers like London and Paris are fucking shit, but the rest of the country, in all countries, is still great. And no our economies aren't falling apart because of 'le soshalism' any worse than America's economy is, and while under strain our healthcare is still great (and very unjewish - nobody becomes bankrupt and homeless because they got into an accident that wasn't even their fault). And there is an awakening across Europe right now. In some countries (eg Austria, Italy) it's more overt than in others (eg Germany, scandinavia), but it's still happening everywhere. Train in a skill and try to move here. Or heck, once Trump puts in the new antisemitism laws, try to seek political asylum here.

Attached: 1564843409125.png (743x798, 594K)

I have considered going to Europe. Even Japan. I have horrible work ethic though and I am not wealthy, it would be very difficult. And my family has land here.

I am in my early 20s, it will come to a head when I reach my 30s no doubt and look toward having children. At that point I might decide there is no hope and just move to europe.

I understand what you mean about the retards here. I think when you have so much done to you and witness all this sickness first hand you either succumb to it and internalize and cope with it or you develop such a sick aversion to it that you become like me, and eternally bitter to boot.

I hope I will be welcomed if I decide to go to Europe. It is something I think about a lot, not sure where I'd go either. Perhaps eastern europe.

Why, did they say anything bad about Israel?

>muh degenurrrracy
China literally advocates for trans rights, right-wing incel.

nice source

>I have considered going to Europe. Even Japan. I have horrible work ethic though and I am not wealthy, it would be very difficult. And my family has land here.
Yeah, I can see how it's difficult. But if America descends into civil war, or the final economic collapse happens, and all the international players (including the Jews and Israel) all just dump America in one go and America collapses into a wasteland while the world power pivots back to Eurasia united under 1belt1road, that family land in America isn't going to be worth very much.

I don't knwo what you're doing in life, but the best thing you can do to keep your options opne is to develop some kind of skill, even on the side, that would be worth something here. Sometign in healthcare is pretty easily transferable/convertable through localization courses. You could do something like nursing or geriatric care (Europe's population is ageing, there's gonna be a big boom in elderly care in a few years like there is in Japan now. You might have missed the boat for Japan desu, plus they prefer other ching chongs who look like them, e.g. Malays and Thais anyway). Then you'll be in demand here and could take your pick. Britain would obviously be easiest because of language.

Whatever path you ending up taking, I wish you the best.

israel invest in china

If I went into anything healthcare related I would only do so if I was already elsewhere. Americas healthcare is a fucking disgraceful pile of disgust.

thank you for the kind words. Its sadly rare to get any sympathy for being upset at being a literal mutilated Jew slave.

first off I'm not american, and second off I've actually lived in china. you guys haven't got a clue what's waiting for you. the only silver lining is that I get to enjoy you guys learning what's coming your way.

I couldn't be happier about the rest of the world finally being sick of murrica's shit. I'm sick of it, and I fucking live there.

What part of china, also elaborate. I dont see how it can be much worse than being lorded over by subversive shadow dwellers that mutilate infants.

There really aren't any good options for small, irrelevant countries like the UK. Staying in the EU and retaining that power base would have been the best for them, but they've fucked that over national pride. Pride which will be shoved straight up their ass with no lube by China/the US/anyone else that they want to trade with going forwards. Brits are second only to Amerimutts in the stupidity stakes and probably have them beat on arrogance.

Attached: ass to ass.webm (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>staying in the EU is based

Geez I wonder which (((totally German))) is behind this post

UK largest world power = 300+ years
US world power = under 100 years
lmao

Enjoy your upcoming recession and decades of assrape at the hands of more important countries, Nigel. I know I will.

Attached: beef.webm (480x366, 310K)

Better than taking in even more Arabs and Africans. I'm not even British.

ok, but you would need to develop the skill now to be an attractive migrant. think of it as using amerikike healthcare as a stepping stone. grin and bear it for now, but you stick the knife in and jump ship when the time is right.

and i have a lot of sympathy for those like you. i would fucking hate my country's guts if it did that to me. it's not fair. unfortunately for you, you were too intelligent to just accept it like the majority of the amerigoyim. that's why you're redpilled now. I pray that the worst fate possible befalls those evildoers, the ones who did evil unto you and all those other male children across your country. they deserve the worst pain imaginable here on earth, and then on top of that, eternal suffering in hell.

Same genetic stock as well, why are a*glos so powerful bros?

I hope companies and endeavors like foregen can fix me, if not foregen hopefully something else comes about. I still havent given up all hope of being normal someday. I dont think I can for what sanity I have left.

I have a deep distrust and dislike for all things medical at this point, I think you can understand why. I think I'd go a different way, ive always wanted to try my hand at writing but that isn't guaranteed to be successful at all.

They'll be begging for Arabs once the Han Chinese start showing up

HAHAHHA no I dont think so mate

it just seems like a lot to throw away for nationalism's sake. guess it's the future they chose, good or not.

Someitmes i wonder if foreskin transplant is actually easily done, and is ACTUALLY done by the kikes. We know that they like to 'trick' God - like by technicaly following the rules, but breaking them in spirit but still going to God
>hey I'm still technically following the rules so you cant punish me, naaaa na na naaaaaaaaa na!
Like they're not allowed to do 'work' on the shabbat, like going out to the shops or whatever - or even just going for a walk because even carrying one's housekeys counts as 'work'
But they get around it by creating the 'eruv' - they put a string around the local area, so technically can can claim that the whole area is their home so they can go abotu their business in the local area but still not leave the home so technically it's kosher, haha! Or they can't push buttons on a calculator or a phone on the shabbat because that's work, but if they stick a pencil in their mouth and use the pencil to push the buttons then it's ok, becuase THEY weren't doing the work, the PENCIL was, hahaha!

So I wonder if they actually harvest goy foreskins not just to make money from them ( 1) by charging for the procedure itself and 2) selling it to biotech firms or cosmetic companies etc ), but also to actually transplant onto themselves and repair their own dicks
Their logic would be
>Well, G*d, you only said we had to cut our foreskins off, which we did. You didn't say anything abotu not transplanting one back on at a later date! So technically I didn't break your laws, you didn't write any law forbidding transplants! So I'm technically still following your laws, you can't punish me, NAA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I'm not even memeing, I wonder if they can actually and DO actually do this. If you can transplant whole complex organs like kidneys and livers n shit, then a foreskin should be easy. Just find someone who isn't too geneticaly different, take their foreskin, keep it on ice, wheel it to the other end of the hospital, stitch it...

...onto an already circ'd penis, take some immuno suppressants for a while to stop the body from rejecting the new tissue, and 'wa la', you have foreskin again.

Can any science bros comment on whether this would be possible or not?

If Trump loves Jews so much why did he change his name from Drumpfstien?

>communist
>sells goods domestically and abroad
Can both you retards stop with this "capitalist"/" communist" boogieman dichotomy?
There's no such thing as economic theory, only execution and it's tends to be pragmatic.

Attached: 1565822692823.png (1200x628, 784K)

>he lets himself get baited by a blackkid on an iPad
Retad

That's the beauty of Brexit - all the white European immigrants will be replaced with even more shitskins. India for one has already made it clear that any trade agreement with them will involve hundreds of thousands of Indian workers being granted visas to come to the UK. I literally cannot wait to see the look on gammon faces when they finally get rid of all those dirty polaks that they're always complaining about, only for them to be replaced by fresh off the boat street shitters instead.

Attached: Randy.jpg (1400x1400, 227K)

fuck OFF Jow Forums

My understanding is Britain needs whatever deals possible due to the economic fallout from Brexit. They're not really selling their soul.

It's a Jewish form of Taqqiya, to fool the goyim.
>I'm one of you - believe me!

The funny thing is that this deal doesn't even have anything to do with Brexit and predates it. The Chinese have built up a massive influence in the UK, buying off tons of politicians and buying up huge swathes of land. Just one Chinese investment company is the 15th-largest landowner in the UK, sitting just behind the Church of England.

>Just one Chinese investment company is the 15th-largest landowner in the UK, sitting just behind the Church of England.
No way
>checks
>Cheung Kong Infrastructure Holdings: 69,294 acres
Well fuck

Boy does China makes mutts SEETH! Hahaha

I dont care what "trick" it is the company is ran by an Italian non Jew anyway and I dont believe in yahweh. Doesnt matter to me.

Also the foreskin will be a 3d printed scaffolding eventually, no longer stripped cell cadaver scaffolding.

Stem cell regeneration if it works like it should won't require cadaver or stolen foreskin

Reminds me of Paul, oops I mean Saul.

They could just, you know, cancel Brexit.

No I wasn't implying foregen was one of them. I love what thwey're doing.

I was just wondering if transplantation actually worked, and if Jews currently actually do this (cut it off but then steal a goys and stick it on themselves so they get full function back, all while technically not breaking God's rules)

>wahh muh dick skin I can't even live anymore I'm a gigantic niggerfaggot because of the kikes please give me upvotes :'(
cry more you estrogen-filled faggot bluepilled cuck

It was created by one german

kys kike/kike-apologist
you are the mega bluepilled one

Geoengineering at it's finest
Humans have literally become the gods we once feared
We have the power to control weather and even completely destroy our planet

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Cope

owned that freak

>I'm a worthless slave because a jew cut my foreskin off please cuck me more rabbi
So this is the redpill you speak of

I think he means that Nixon reopened political ties with the west again.

Brits are afraid of China. That's why they spent 20 years complaining to the US about
>muh chinkshit spying
and then pretend that they're just a neutral party after the US decided to step in. Also the fucking Brits flew American flags in Hong Kong during their last protest.

Why would we care about a little handed orange chimp?

I lived in shanghai. china is a very seriously authoritarian police state and doesn't give a shit about individuals at all. your property rights and freedoms mean nothing at all. you simply can't understand unless you have lived there the level at which it goes to. if you can't understand how things can be worse than the very soft control america has exercised, you are incredibly sheltered to the realities of the rest of the world.

Seriously, this is the most blatant Jow Forums thread I've seen here in a while.

Doubt it. Body would reject it, very hard to connect it all up etc. I doubt its feasible. But I have no idea really. I just hope every day that something can make me normal. All I want is a family, something I enjoy doing and a whole body.

I hope you die a painful horrible death.

>cuck me more rabbi

Except this is literally what youre saying retard. The other poster didnt.

>wow based jews thanks for mutilating me! If you care about body sanctity and rights youre a cuck!

>dont give a shit about individuals at all

And the west and jews do? China cares at least more for human rights than jews and their cattle do it seems. Which isnt saying much, granted.

Reminder: the Chinese want to be the Jew, and they believe that they could accomplish this by discrediting Jews (which is like pissing in the ocean) while pretending that it's okay when the Chinese are the Jew.

see
stupid nigger

>lol dude why do you even care that you got your genitals mutilated bro, based kikes

Literally kill yourself you fucking low IQ waste of life.

Gasp. Anything but discrediting the Jews.

Fuck off kike.

There are no Brits protesting in Hong Kong you doofus.

Nobody sides with China because they want to spite "mutts", you stupid fuck. That's you inserting your mental illness into this. They do it because they genuinely see something in China, which is a big mistake because China is a backward shithole waiting to collapse. They have none of the good qualities of the East Asia race, just making a mockery of themselves next to the Japanese.
Muttism is measured in how distant they are to Europeans. China is 100% mutt, 0% white demographically and ethnically. You'll always have more in common even with an 80% mutt than a 100% mutt.

>There are no Brits protesting in Hong Kong you doofus
Why would Americans be protesting in a former British territory?

Chinks have shit reading comprehension.

>N-no we're not t-the m-mutts, y-you a-are!

Attached: 1565906557379.jpg (1280x854, 281K)

>leave EU because tired of being bullied by Brussels
>get bullied by US and China instead
Great job, britbongs.

That's because there is one very mentally ill Slavic Mongoloid on Jow Forums who goes around saying mutt all the time and identifies with the Chinese more than he does with white Americans.

The Brits are almost certainly aware Trump's complaints about wah way are just trade agreement leverage, and it's rapidly becoming a pissfight nobody will win.

Is that why China and Saudi over 30% of American debt?

Do you understand that the American empire is falling? It's just like every other empire you read about in the history books. They all fail from within.

Stop using the white man's Internet. We Europeans will make the US and China 100% European one day then it's over for you.

>get bullied by US and China instead
This is probably why the Brits did this in Hong Kong.

Attached: hong-kong-american-flag-afp.jpg (760x443, 51K)

>And the west and jews do?
yes. they fucking do. compared to china yes. you haven't got a clue.
>China cares at least more for human rights than jews and their cattle do it seems.
no. just no.

>I'm a worthless jewish slave and I'm actually redpilled trust me :^)
cope and seethe harder nigger-loving bluepilled cuck

>jews care about human rights
>mutilates their own infant kids
>pushes it on others like the us
>uses us and lobbying powers to attack places who criminalize it (Germany, Iceland, Denmark, nz )

Youre either delusional or just poorly informed.

they're doing it everywhere. Canada is being raped by it at the moment.

>having a jewish slave mark is actually based trust me fellow goyim

Suffer an agonizing death you retarded fuck. Youre not redpilled for defending your mutilation like the little cuck bitch you are.

It was called Jewish slave earlier because they often did it to mark their slaves as well. Kill yourself you dumb uneducated useless brainwashed drone.

>aaggghh shut up shut up please kill yourself aaahhh
cope more retarded beta cuck

where os that from

>cope more

Hilarious coming from the guy coping so hard that he insists to himself and others that having sensitive part of your dick cut off is no big deal. End your life.

A chimpout on Twitter sounds really scary indeed

Requiem for a dream.

>I-im not coping y-you are!
cope lmao

ty

You are literally trying to say having the most sensitive parts of your cock cut off against your will is no big deal. You are coping so fucking hard. Pathetic little weakling.

Having a foreskin won't stop you from being a tranny-loving beta cuck