OH FUCK THEY’RE DOING IT

China might become the new leading force in operating systems research
>the Chinese government is planning to build a new operating system.
>It’s being said that China has no trust in Windows, Linux, or even UNIX for that matter. Thanks to all the data dumped by Edward Snowden and WikiLeaks in the past, the world knows the extent of US surveillance. Back then, it was revealed that they could hack anything that could be hacked.
>The development of the Windows replacement OS will be carried out by a newly formed entity, says the magazine. It’s called the Internet Security Information Leadership Group, which will work directly under the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
fossbytes.com/china-military-windows-replacement-os-prevent-us-hacking/

Attached: 3B387D3D-44B6-47E7-BFFA-A5387460FAEF.jpg (900x506, 57K)

Can't say I blame them, any smart government wouldn't trust any of the western operating systems.

does linux have backdoors?

>The Samurai doesn't trust pozzed Windows, nor does he trust tranny Linux or obsolete UNIX
Based af

Probably, want to audit it to find out?

>it was revealed that they could hack anything that could be hacked.
I wonder if this is actually true or just disinformation being released to deter anyone from acting against the US interests.
If you think about it even the systems of foreign intelligence agencies run entirely or partly on US-built infrastructure. If the US could really snoop into everything, there would be no intelligence fuck-ups by American agencies since the dawn of the digital age yet that's clearly not the case. In fact they've been outsmarted numerous times by countries like Russia, Iran or Turkey that don't even make their own phones nevermind IT backbone.

I mean would it be that hard to find out? How much proprietary code does linux kernel have?

>Back then, it was revealed that they could hack anything that could be hacked.
Are they talking about the Russian collusion?

The US government can hack anything they want to be hacked but at a cost.
If it means national security they'll hack it.
If somebody is selling drugs online they'll just wait for them to screw up.

>Proprietary code
>Linux kernel
Pick one.

The kernel is open source, otherwise the manchild Stallman would have never considered to support Torvals project with his GNU development.

The problem is that auditing low level system code is something that even an experienced modern day programmer will barely be able to.
So essentially we Linux users are trusting a hand full of slowly replacing low level programmers and open source organizations, who keep our security up. It's important to be aware of this fact and at the very least read the changenotes on the kernel you use.

Attached: 1556778366233.jpg (540x960, 65K)

None if you use GNU/Linux-libre

>what are binary blobs
>what is Linux-libre

Proprietary binary blobs are not included in the kernel by default. Have a nice day.

>Samurai
>Chinese
based retard

*yawn*
They'll reinvent the wheel for 5 years and produce a shitty freedos clone with dogshit performance and no drivers. Good riddance. Dumb chinks.

built-in anti-virus and anti-malware features - bad files get taken to the woods, shot, burned, and buried.

this.

Absolutely minimal, I mean 99% percentile. You can just reverse engineer it. Problem is auditing all the open source shit which is dozens of millions of lines of code.

lol china talking about trust.....

>what is misdirection
>what was enigma
>let's stop everyone from doing anything we don't like and burn the capabilities that could be used for more important things down the road
What's it like to be a brainlet?

inb4 China steals open source code again

They already have a separate OS, doesn't mean the rest of the world will take to it.
Just look at Baidu, pure unadulterated AIDS

>files
you sure you didn't mean people?

like the chrome fork, china will be chinked again

>open source
>steal

>closed source botnet that runs linux in a vm that runs wine

None. They are probably afraid that someone pushed some change to Linux that is actually a backdoor but no one noticed.

Fuck china

The government and not the people right
kek I get PMed this everytime I shit on China on reddit

Yeah that makes sense actually.

Those are just chink government agents. I can't say fuck the Chinese because I like Taiwanese people, so I'll say:
Fuck Mainland China and its people[/code[

50 Cent Party

>repressing yankee hongkongers who kiss the feet of white niggers
holy shit, why is the CCP so fucking based ?

Attached: 06800.jpg (533x800, 71K)

I'd give her a shot in the eye, if you know what I mean.

>Yankee
>Hong Kong
The euroshits are fucking cowards aren't they.

>Samurai
Mother fucker do you not reali-- no. You know what? Sure. Samurai. Yes. You do you, chief.

>Chief
Motherfucker do you not... You know what fuck it. Just know that Cochise is not at all impressed.

Neato, this will go great with my Zhaoxin cpu.

The whole point of this is to spy on their citizens with a backdoored OS. The irony of it all.

Suddenly it is mandatory for all chinese citizens to use chinkblows™ os.

Daily reminder that literally no one on North Korea uses RedStarOS.
This will be dead on arrival as well.

kek this

Do they even have computers to use it on though?

>I shit on China on reddit
you lie because talking shit about china on shitdit is a bannable offense

Nah, they want their own backdoors otherwise Linux would be fine