Good way to teach a kid actual programming...

Good way to teach a kid actual programming? I want my husband's son to learn real programming by the age of 12 or 14 or so. I want to make sure if he tries to turn hikikomori I can go find and bring him basic work then kick his ass out when he starts making money. That way he can't say there are no jobs if he has moderate skill. What is the best way?

Right now he's a naughty little shota and I have to spank his bare bottom all the time!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 10.36.05 PM.png (440x570, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bootstrapworld.org/
janestreet.com/tech-talks/curriculumn-design/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm curious, what made you think posting this on a website monitored by the NSA was a good idea?

You think the NSA is worried about kids learning basic programming skills?

Let him touch your (boi)pussy

Post husband's feet

>husband's son

Start with Logic and make sure he liii~~~kes it. I hope you know how to rewire his brain ;)

>my husband's son

Attached: niceb8m8.gif (500x207, 3M)

have sex

>my husband's son
Femmecuck

Start with HRT as soon as possible, never let him go outside and do not stop him from wasting his life playing videogames.

You know what I said, what are you gonna do when this thread is used against you in a court of law?

>>my husband's son
yeah, that's why i want to make sure he has a way to make a living, he's not my son, I did not give birth to him and I am not bringing him food to his room when he browses Jow Forums till he's 40

o.0

shota spanks are very legal for me here, yes

>rewire

Stop lying,faggot.We all know you and your "husband" kidnapped a bum kid to buttfuck him.If I knew you, I'd throw acid in your face,

rude

based

based and londonmuslimpilled

hunger and electric shocks

minecraft modding

Tits and timestamp, then we'll tell our secrets

the alt-right is basically just an extremist Muslim movement that allows eating pork

The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Way back when I really enjoyed making cool machines with redstone in minecraft. I unironically think it taught me some digital logic fundamentals without realizing it at the time

there is barely any programming jobs now, do you think there will be any when he grows up?

not the case user

OH NO NO NO!

This thread is a joke but anybody here interested in teaching kids:
Google: Computer science Unplugged.
Google: Bootstrap curriculum.

Bootstrap is written by brown ivy league uni professors and teaches algebra using functional programming. It's already in something like 100+ highschools across the US bootstrapworld.org/

Here is a lecture from one of it's authors why it's hard to make a compsci curriculum for highschool students: janestreet.com/tech-talks/curriculumn-design/

So I called you out on the daughter bullshit and now you're trying it again but pretending you have a son? I know 8ch died so you're out of a home, but if you're going to be a pedophile at least take it to .

this is my home now, and I have lots of lolis who are going to need computer advice from now on