How the fuck is the password

how the fuck is the password
>Fuckniggers123
too easy?

Attached: 1396048818514.jpg (624x352, 53K)

123 is easy to guess

It's (You) that's too easy for believing what it said. Stick with it

Well I mean what else would you do to them?

I am bumping this awful thread

Attached: 100% ora.png (266x284, 124K)

Also, I believe that if you make a password disgusting enough hackers don't want to mess with ya

Dictionary words with a common numbering scheme at the end, any moderately advanced cracker willl break this in a few minutes.

Everyone uses it, might as well type in password.

I believe they prefer the term "moderately advanced Caucasian"

use f*ckn!gg3rs192

kek

considering modern GPUs can do billions of hashes per second, and those words are in the dictionary... not very long. especially if they found out that you were an edgelord

try

> NuckFiggers123

>My wifi password was once smiggernellz
>had 12 people over for a party
>had to announce it since too many people
>noone said anything - just a few curious looks

Dictionary attack, just put a symbol before or after each letter and you have a password very resistant to dictionary and brute force attacks that's actually easy to remember. In fact I just use a long word + @#$_&-+()/*'":;!? after each letter for all my passwords.

ie: F+u+c+k+n+i+g+g+e+r+s+1+2+3+ or F_u_c_k_n_i_g_g_e_r_s_1_2_3_

change the "g" to "&" to make your password more difficult to crack.

why?
just combine four random words
barbecuewhalestoriesmolovia
there, an impenetrable password
easy to remember too

>set google password to "niggerkiller1488"
>get a little autistic kick out of it when I log in in public, kind of like secretly not wearing underwear
>eventually set it to something else because I need wife to do something with it
>forget new password
>ask google support for help
>"tell us your last known passwords and login locations"
>give them everything, IPs used to log in, what browsers I used, all my previous passwords (including niggerkiller1488
>"sorry, we couldn't verify you as the owner"
I'm 99% sure whoever was in charge of reviewing my shit just locked the account and put me on a watchlist.

Adding to my dictionary for future dictionary hacks...

Attached: 1560536220940.jpg (600x800, 41K)

you may be the dumbest person i have ever seen

>implying

Easier to crack you mean, the symbols greatly degrade dictionary attack efficiency using the method I provided. The attacker has to consider which symbol are used, whether they're put before or after a letter, and what pattern of symbols might be present.

It basically turns a dictionary attack (if attempted) into a near bruteforce attack.

Good, now you're essentially bruteforcing 16-30 char passwords.

Even the word cuck now becomes really difficult to crack using the symbol insert method. I still reccommend a minimum of 8 char words tho.

It could be:
c;u;c;k;
!c!u!c!k
c-u#c-k#
@c+@u+@c+@k+

And all the endless combinations that may be used.

Because they can obviously see you are a racist and if someone is trying to guess ur racist password its probably easy.

Attached: 1559498137625.png (600x602, 497K)

Chinks mostly, knew a guy in hs who's laptop password was just niggers, he also got in trouble in math for muttering niggers under his breath. He's at apple now.

lel made me chuckle .. would be funnier if you had to say the password in front of an audience of niggers lel