Tfw happy with your AMD build

>tfw happy with your AMD build

Attached: 1.png (637x565, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011
amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031
amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031
ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/130409/intel-core-i7-8809g-processor-with-radeon-rx-vega-m-gh-graphics-8m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3600 is a good choice.
V56 is a cope purchase

Better buy a 350 dollar gpu with 6 gbs of vram

>1600 MHz
>CL16
>2T
kek

>V56 is a cope purchase
Why? I got it for less than a 1660ti. Undervolted and overclocked, now it's faster, has low temps, and uses very little power.

It's 3200mhz ram bud.

I have a similar build except with rx580. love it and will probably upgrade to a 5700 when its more mature.

>AC Oddyssey maxxed out with no framerate cap
>160w usage and 60c temp

all 50fps max

>Games

Attached: 1473339665090.jpg (600x418, 27K)

You got punked. As you begin to realize that you got punked, you'll become increasingly aggressive towards intel users and will start developing increasingly insane coping mechanisms until finally you reach the point where you are entirely disconnected from reality to avoid facing the fact that you got punked. I'm really sorry. It didn't have to be this way.

No, 70 - 80 fps avg

And ubisoft games are terribly optimised for AMD.

This. Should've just go a 9400F.

>what is ddr
yikes

how are your idle voltages and temps? I wanna get a 3600 real bad but the whole idle state issues are a genuine concern, I know its not happening to everyone but Im just worried a bit

High. With VCore set 50mV lower than stock it still hovers between 1.40v and 1.42v according to all my monitoring programs, and near-idle temps are in the low 40s.

t. rabid fanboy who fell for intel pozzed trash

you got punked

I'm OP. With power saver modes, it's 1.0 - 1.1.
Otherwise average of around 1.3 with full power.

you even have the exact same motherboard Im planning on getting god dammit
do you fear for the longevity of your cpu or do you think the temps and voltages are a result of the smaller 7nm architecture? I notice your last BIOS update was in june, do you think using the latest (july 25th) would help?
now I dont know who to believe, but the IP count went up by one when you posted so I sorta wanna believe the first guy

I have bad news for you

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-11-23-02-31-833_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 295K)

>now I dont know who to believe, but the IP count went up by one when you posted so I sorta wanna believe the first guy
The pic in the OP is in power saving mode

Oops wrong pic, but still relevant

Attached: 15652630246591.png (1268x673, 207K)

My CPU isn't on there and twitch is for people who suck penises.

They're all games that favor intel and nvidia.

I've unironically always used amd except for my p4 ht
no fanboyism they have always just fit my budget
had an athalon 5000+ dual core and then I stole a tricore out of a computer when I worked at circuit city back in the day
then I built a 1055t build
rocked that for a long time and then built a 8350 build which I also rocked for a long time
now im on a 2600 which I'm going to rock for a long time
Amd is pretty cozy

I'm the first guy that responded to you, I'm not OP.
I do have a 3600, but it's sitting in an X470 Gaming 7 running the Ryzen High Performance plan in Windows.

please leave nvidia out of this!!!

>AMD processor
>No AMD-V instructions
wut

I see, well the questions I asked the first guy are for you then
have you tried it out with the windows balanced power plan? I hear that works out well for some people

Attached: 2.png (1388x568, 295K)

I've only had it running for a few days, so I'm still trying o figure out what settings work best. Will probably run that for a bit now and see how it works out.

You got pozzed, nigger tranny

well thanks for the feedback, I'll still very likely still get a 3600, hoping for the best

Why do you need that much heat user? You trying to melt down federal assets?

You should be thankful you're not brainwashed by glowing kikes and their diseased housefire products.

Attached: Mark_Papermaster-Next_Horizon_Gaming-Architecture_06092019-page-014_575px.jpg (678x381, 29K)

Intel is a disease.

And the only prescription is: ________

Final Solution.

yeah go for it, remember if it does have issues you can always RMA and get a 2600x and wait for the next gen of ryzen which will likely have the issues sorted out (similar to 1XXX having issues and 2XXX fixing them), overall the 2600 and 2600x are sorta godtier for their price:performance so theyre not bad choices if you ever back out of the 3600
please relax

While gaymin on nvidia/intel optimized gaymes.

Attached: 3.png (577x586, 34K)

It's not an issue, people are retarded. Most programs report the last voltage set before going idle (except ryzen master) after they go idle, so people see high idle voltages in other monitoring programs since the polling rate is so much slower than the speed the CPU switches clocks/power gates.

Good to know. Like I said I'm still very likely to get a 3600, I'll keep this is mind if I get it.

>tfw hackintosh is piss easy with Ryzen
>tfw gonna get started tonight

Attached: AD4CE7E2-EA21-4774-9438-4847281095BA.jpg (382x597, 64K)

this should be my build my 3600 STILL refuses to post with the b450 tomahawk
what fps do you get on MHW on 1440p?

this is the average Jow Forums poster

You mean /v/ crossposter

>what fps do you get on MHW on 1440p?
Never played mhw and only have a 1080p monitor.

X470G7 guy here, the weird thing is both Ryzen Master and HWinfo report quite high voltages but CPU-Z basically reports the value I set for Vcore in the BIOS, ~1.175v, much less scary than the 1.4v-1.43v I keep seeing on the other programs.

Sirs.....

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011

amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031

amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

faggot
yeah the average Jow Forums poster

>BF5 and project cars 2 are intel/nvidia games
c'mon user you know better than that

>tfw buying whatever is the best price/performance at the time
BF5 was developed with nvidia GPUs iirc, though it does use CPU threads well

>tfw buying whatever is the best price/performance at the time
this, brand loyalty and shilling for people who make extreme profit off you is stupid

based

tfw happy with my intel build

Attached: 739oerW.png (644x574, 512K)

Nice user, hope you enjoy it, after spending so much. Otherwise that would really suck.

thats fine
what matters is that were happy with what we put together and can carry out the tasks you want

At least it doesn't burn down your house.

Is that 4.2 boost clock or a manual OC? Because the highest 1-core boost I've seen mine do is 4.125 and usually it sits at 4.1 all-core at best, even with PBO cranked.

>RandomYoutubeChannelTech

Attached: Faggot.png (902x595, 93K)

>3700x
>Radeon VII
>B die

feels comfy

>Radeon Fire 7

Likely they're paranoid about bluepill and disabled it on bios. Silly.
Also, some bioses default to amd-v disabled, and need to be enabled manually.

This level of projection shouldn't be physically possible.

Disabled in the BI... oh, beat me to it.

>not knowing the difference between MHz and MT/s
>not realising the point is the timings and command rate are shite for that speed

Still waiting for 5700XTs to be reasonably priced. Fucking stupid pricing.

AMD is so much better than intel/nvidia its insane

Same.

Attached: 345.png (640x577, 62K)

I don't know about blanket "better", but "better value" is absolutely stratospheric.

>tfw by next year i'll be able to do AMD CPU with Intel GPU

Symmetry will be achieved. You can already buy an AMD/Intel APU: ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/130409/intel-core-i7-8809g-processor-with-radeon-rx-vega-m-gh-graphics-8m-cache-up-to-4-20-ghz.html

You got punked bro. You have no excuse, Intel is cheaper, so you have absolutely no excuse. You got absolutely punked. Enjoy seething and coping for the next 5 years.

>Intel is cheaper
Good one user. I thought you might be one of those genuinely brain-damaged Incel dialators. But you're actually a 7/10 troll. Mah man.

Attached: 1508792451587.gif (295x270, 1.86M)

Get a fucking job, you pathetic poorfag.

imagine getting this upset over someone's choice in semiconductor

>imagine being so poor you're forced to buy AMD

Come on, son. It's not December anymore where the only info available was a bunch of "leaked" fake shit. You've had all the time in the world now to see all the non-cherrypicked benchmarks you needed to realize that you got punked.

Buyers remorse takes many forms. This is the "sour grapes" form. Also popular is:

"Transparent cope" form.

form.

"Religious hatred" form.

"Hive mind" form.

The "brain damage" form.

This is the "zomg my mom's gonna kill me when she realises i wasted my college fund on this overpriced housefire" form.

Serious question: how do you cope with the fact that you got punked? Do you tell yourself "b-but at least I could stream with a slow setting if I had some twitch subscribers"?

You're going to be spending a lot of time with your new AMD cpu, so maybe now's the time to stop coping and accepting the fact that you got punked. Not only will it help you move on with your life but it will ease your suffering.

>new AMD cpu
Last I checked, "Core i3-6300" isn't an AMD CPU. Try again, you stupid cocksmoking retard.

Ryzen 1 users: punk motherfuckers
Ryzen 2 users: optimal punkage
Ryzen 3 users: ascended levels of punked

CAS latency is given in clocks which is half RAM speed retards. 16CL/1600Mhz is 10 ns per CAS which is not amazing. RAM is out there with 8 ns easily.

>tfw tenchically 3733CL16 with 1866 IF
d-don't look at my subtmings. I stil have to tweak them, Ryzen DRAM Calculator doesn't work well at all with my RAM.

Attached: file.png (1024x889, 108K)

intcels literally cannot deal

>cpu diseases are religious hatred
Tell that to Google Microsoft and Amazon braindead shitter.

How do you cope with getting punked?

Don't know, didn't fall for Intel disease.

So you're still in the denial stage? That sucks.

Whatever helps you cope at night.

> respectable video card
> 3.5-3.6ghz per core
> MSI motherboard
im happy you're happy. personally, i'd have installed a much faster cpu and a better motherboard. msi... not a great brand to go with, but it's alright.

>Radeon VII
why would you do that

nvfriends/intelfriends are the new applefriends

Attached: asgafkbf.png (578x712, 38K)

>new

Fucking based

Intel corelets eternally seething.

>averages games together
>the speed of the games looks almost entirely dependent on single core perf
>no performance difference at all between base and all core OC o. the 3900X

spotted the corelet