Durgasoft: The one and only Java Master

The average durga student knows more Java than Jow Forums. Durga also teaches Python, Angular, Selenium, NodeJS and many others.

Register now

Web page is a vintage site on purpose. There is no need for anything alse than html because Java can do anything else if we needed:
durgasoft.com

Watch this 10h videos to be a master of OOP, the most powerful paradigm ever invented:
youtube.com/watch?v=5NQjLBuNL0I

Playlist:
youtube.com/user/durgasoftware/playlists

Attached: durga.png (740x709, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5NQjLBuNL0I?t=20785
durgajobs.com/
youtu.be/vTwqnE7HM8o/watch?v=vTwqnE7HM8o
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd3UqWTnYXOkDFyqCweNC7YHxoAsZlVAe
youtu.be/DpcCtaaGxyQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd3UqWTnYXOm6677Q-b9l7Yl8kDwSmNed
youtu.be/J-MYvR6prs0
cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs2110/2017fa/online/index.html
cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs2110/2017fa/online/loops/01aloop1.html
zapier.com/learn/customer-support/
pajeet.tech/
youtube.com/watch?v=mhP0oYrUkJg
srikanthtechnologies.com/blog/python/mro.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10 hour class

Attached: dafdafukraaaaaaaaaagh.jpg (288x288, 14K)

Durga sir also knows Python.

Do you think you know python, Jow Forums? In pic related Durga sir is showing multiple inheritance. If you execute that program, what gets printed?

Solution here:
youtu.be/5NQjLBuNL0I?t=20785

Attached: multiple_inheritance_python.png (637x546, 198K)

You may laugh but thanks to people like him Indian programmers have become the most sought-after in the world.
India is literally synonymous with Computer Science.

Durga sir also provides jobs offers for all students, unlike other countries where the school doesn't care.

Open positions for the most prestigious companies are posted regularly at
durgajobs.com/

And also on the YT channel.

As you can see, very important companies from the world demand programmers mostly in Bangalore but also in other cities as well:
>IBM
>Intel
>Deloitte
>BoA
>Intel
>Dell
>Amazon
>JPMorgan
>Cisco
>SAP
>Boeing
>Siemens
etc

Attached: jobs.png (1008x649, 198K)

I think I want to attend some of his classes now since I am not much into OOP but he seems like true master

Whenever someone says Core Java you just know it's some pajeet. This shit doesn't even mean anything.

noob you not know any JAVA CORE leave technoloGAVA PLEASE
do the needful sir

I don't laugh. Durga is very good teacher the best teacher in the world. More than 1000 students in a single class.

Attached: class.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Why are these always in English? Do people outside of India watch these videos? Is it just because English is the “programming language”?
I can hardly understand him.

>looks for my company
>not on the list
No wonder our technology is such shit

Because if you want to work with companies that speak english, you need to have something of a grasp on it only gained through practice.
And yeah it gives Durga sir a bigger audience

It means introduction to Java.

Here you can see a regular class. Many people comes because very good teacher. You can see also women unlike in other countries where only men study CS, in India you can yo to Durga and maybe meet a woman you like:
youtu.be/vTwqnE7HM8o/watch?v=vTwqnE7HM8o

English is the language.
JAva is the weapon.
Very powerful weapon of durgasoft.

Attached: java8.jpg (320x180, 21K)

1. Most software terminology is in English. If you're going to be using English words every three seconds, might as well do the entire thing in English.
2. there are a dozen regional languages with more than 20 million speakers each. Nagoor Sir speaks only two of these (alright, 1.5).

i miss /dsg/ generals bros only oldfags will udnerstand *coolface*

He's a based teacher tho

>sun certified
that hasn't held any weight since 2010

You can also learn many other languages with many good teachers at Durgasoft.

I know Jow Forums likes C++ but never gets past the hello world. Here you can learn C++ for once:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd3UqWTnYXOkDFyqCweNC7YHxoAsZlVAe

Attached: cpp.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Mr. Nagoorbabu vs. Mr. Durga

Who would win?

Unironically the best thread on the board. Good job OP

wtf just how many languages does this nigga know?

Attached: 940.png (600x518, 205K)

epic anime fights

For the illiterate, Durga is a Hindu deity.
The word Durga (दुर्गा)(দুর্গা) literally means "impassable","invincible, unassailable".

Attached: 768px-Durga_Barisha_Club_2010_Arnab_Dutta.jpg (768x599, 196K)

i see it makes sense now

truly a fitting name for the ICON of JAVA himself, mr durga. blessed class it is. durga himself is ICON and BLESSED. After seeing this situation, Immediately he quit the Job and conducted a research across institutions, industry and students, for 8 months and realised students are gems, but lack of innovative things they failed, So he started “DURGA SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS” for very less price in the market and to enhance the quality of people in to Corporate field by giving best knowledge to students via teaching and skill development.
After years of struggle, he was succeeded in that and giving Knowledge as well as innovative thoughts to enter in corporate field for lakhs of students in a span of 8 years and Now his dreams come true that his students enters in to the corners of whole world and became INDIA’S NO #1 in SOFTWARE TRAINING INDUSTRY as DURGASOFT.

You can also learn linux for good:
youtu.be/DpcCtaaGxyQ

Also English for the interviews:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd3UqWTnYXOm6677Q-b9l7Yl8kDwSmNed

Also Java for interviews:
youtu.be/J-MYvR6prs0

Also SAP, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle, AngularJS, Hadoop, Oracle, Qlickview, Tableau, Android, iOS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

those baller shades

P O O
O
O

I N
N

L O O
O
O

seethe

imagine the smell

>youtu.be/J-MYvR6prs0
I skipped around like 5 times and it was always him saying "when we declare the constructor"

poooo

Attached: 1559316914939.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

imagine the smell

these are the engineers that wrote your Boeing 737 MAX fly by wire input correction algorithms, saving money is nice right

If anybody here wants to make actual money:
First learn Java, perhaps from Mr. BABU AKA DURGASOFT
Also go over these Cornell notes, click the hipster faces they lead to lectures: cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs2110/2017fa/online/index.html
These are excellent lectures, especially the 'loopy questions' lectures about finding invariants. cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs2110/2017fa/online/loops/01aloop1.html

Now go on Library Genesis (see Wikipedia) and get ever book you can on Elastic Search.
Go on Stack Exchange and start answering Elastic Search questions.
The more you answer the more likely you'll get hired.
APPLY TO ELASTIC SEARCH AS CUSTOMER SUPPORT (they pay $100k, fully remote job, anywhere on earth)
Contact Mr. DURGA SOFT and get into Java development. Weasel your way into development from within the company

Thank me later

Attached: bollywood-star-sunglasses-ranveer.jpg (685x700, 53K)

Since I'm in a helpful mood, here's a typical 'customer support' type shill guide, from Zapier:
zapier.com/learn/customer-support/

FOLLOW THIS BOOK AS YOU WRITE STACKSHITCHANGE REPLIES as you hustle you way inside Elastic Search.
JAI BOLE KI pajeet anons.

Attached: a1a23b154e0fbf4b74aae8df996b72e9.jpg (407x594, 36K)

how the fuck do people decode this guy's mumbling into anything? And how do they bear it for 10 hours?

thank you sir i am money now
thank you i poo from loo now sir

>real time expert
you niggas all living in delay, fagets

>whats pausing?
Get a load of these doods

>elastic search
Why?

real time systems like in ABS and nuclear plants?

God, Indians are so fucking dirty, it must be their Hindosim shit or whatever. No wonders the one come here still smell

Mr DINESH

pajeet.tech/
plz dear sirs, kindly do the needful and support our alternate durgasoft page

jesus, i thought it wouldn't be too bad based on the first 30 seconds. 5 minutes later I realize why poogineers are so shit

Attached: 1481310718696.gif (319x343, 1.98M)

C doesn't have a m1 method stupid fucking pajeet.

Are these seminars 10 hours long so the attendants can bullshit during an interview to be hired right away without actually doing any programming? Why did I waste 5 years attending university if that's the case?

Attached: 00000.png (619x263, 135K)

based thread
second to 100ghz cpus

10 minutes in paint

Attached: ICON OF JAVA SIR.png (768x384, 256K)

I want die.

>your name will never be almost a racial slur

Attached: baby.png (781x438, 330K)

yes

Thanks to Manideep at DURGASOFT you can create your own websites

youtube.com/watch?v=mhP0oYrUkJg

HTML means DURGASOFT

Attached: durga.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>Why did I waste 5 years
All you needed was a pirate copy of W7, paint and notepad.
Java is the weapon of choice. It can get you a job.

>"all dugrasoft staff"
>wont even bother writing the company name correctly
Based indian adds

>You may laugh but thanks to people like him Indian programmers have become the most sought-after in the world.
>India is literally synonymous with Computer Science.

Because they are cheap. Why pay a local Canadian who does a slightly better job much more when you can get a cheap apoo?

Real talk now, are these, ignoring atrocious accents and lack of production values, at least good at teaching stuff?

thank you durga sir!

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd3UqWTnYXOkDFyqCweNC7YHxoAsZlVAe

>Sir We r waiting for jsp & servlet
That shit is ancient.
Or you have to maintain legacy websites.

The Durga knows Java for sure, but imho he does a poor communication job, which gets worse when many of the students probably can't speak English fluently.
He just starts covering point after point with no background or introduction. He also spends too much time in each point. The 10h video can be covered with a few hours of reading instead.

Overall these lessons are OK for students who need an introduction to Java concepts and maybe pass the OJP exam, but in no way this qualifies them for professional work unless you put a proper programmer supervising and baby-sitting them 24h. But western managers won't understand this and insist in offshoring until customers gets used to poo software that fails.

>at least good at teaching stuff?
Not really they kinda like to ram their teachings triple-time cause they literally are shitting out classes, no pun intended.

Had this Indian once who didn't know about naming conventions for example.

And named hes code after gods from their pantheon.
You literally had to be a Yogi master to decipher hes code.

And the if else where there should be switches.
It showed he was hard pressed to learn programming as fast as possible.

>ex IBM employee

Attached: 1544267005520.jpg (5312x2988, 809K)

Pythonistas of g, what is the correct answer here? Please explain.

Capitalism does this.

damn, i thought the cow worshipping thing was a meme, now i believe it.

This

>He moderates the comment section
Oy veeeyy anti-freedom of speech!! I am literarly a genocided of my race because of you globalist pig!!

When will )))they((( stop controlling all the shitposts?

t. never worked in it
everyone hates to work with them. i have to clean after all their fuckups, personally. once i get enough experience i'll leave this company without a second thought.

cows are sacred to them

apologies for this heresy but I must link to Nagoor Sir's nemesis, Srikanth Sir:
srikanthtechnologies.com/blog/python/mro.aspx

I daresay this explanation is better than the one in the official Python docs.

Pretty decent, but they spend a lot of time on each subject with lots of repeating. Has helped me a few times, but it could be better.

>moderation
my god what is even the point then.

thank you sir now i learning WEBSERVA

>jsp & servlet ancient
pls sir kindly do the needful and provide more recent alternatives thank u sir

Why does he look decently fit though? That's no normal Indian, most of the poor ones look like shit skinned auschwitz prisoners.

He has been drinking lots of cow juice.

I C O N O F J A V A

i can't handle this thread

This man is a tireless professional of the highest order.

>Nagoor Sir speaks only two of these (alright, 1.5).
Which are they?

They aren't even paying attention, what the fuck. Most students in there can't even see the screen from where they're sitting. What's the problem with Indians?

ANDREET means TELUSKO

Attached: screenshot(1).png (1308x1746, 939K)

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach

>What's the problem with Indians?
Capitalism does this

LOST

henlo sirs i hear java just to say java the best veri ezy veri fast i like veri mach pls sirs use java and work for durga sir the icon of java thx sirs

Inheritance in Python is processed depth first, left to right. Thus, P1's method is invoked. That said, multiple inheritance is cancer and should never be used.

t. retard

> 42 comments on video
> 32 mentions of "sir"

India is as diverse as Europe linguistically and culturally and English makes a good lingua franca

please sir i idolize you

Actual Indian here. If only you knew how bad things are.

>That said, multiple inheritance is cancer and should never be used.
It is. Java specifically doesn't support multiple inheritance from classes, i've encountered issues with multiple interface implementations that assigns constants

>10 hours of Mr. Durga sir, a former employee of IBM. A king of JAVA
it's a privilege.

>Actual Indian here. If only you knew how bad things are.
I'm assuming that despite the swarms of poos we see here, there still has to be a decent amount of actual good programmers. Getting good outsourced poos is almost impossible, but how about internally in India, is it hard to find good colleagues / employes or do you mostly end up with pooginers?

It depends. For the same level of experience, there's as much as 15-20 times difference in pay between top tier and outsource tier programming jobs. What job you land on this scale determines what sort of colleagues you get.
You'd think your skills as a programmer determines what job you land, but it ends up doing more with what college you graduated from. I expect it isn't much different in the west, though.
Add to this the high levels of unemployment and outsourcing in general being the bubble that just wouldn't pop, and you have literally hundreds of hack tier engineering colleges cranking out "engineers" by the thousands, year upon year. Very few of them can hack it. Most of those who can't go to DurgaSoft or some local equivalent.
And I haven't even mentioned diversity and inclusion yet.

>degree dictates what job youll get
I'm from central EU and luckily it isn't like this here. I dropped out from uni when I landed a programming job. And now I got better pay than people who got degrees in CS but don't really care that much about programing so they don't learn new things and just come to work to get paid (which makes their work sub-par).