How to uninstall Visual Studio 2019

how to uninstall Visual Studio 2019

Attached: 1560657279051.jpg (478x594, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/install/uninstall-visual-studio?view=vs-2019
develop.spacemacs.org/doc/BEGINNERS_TUTORIAL.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

format disk then reinstall everything else.

>uninstall Visual Studio 2019
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/install/uninstall-visual-studio?view=vs-2019

Horseshoe crab blood is incredibly valuable. It's refined and used to detect contaminants in stuff that will be put inside you and needs to be clean. It's used worldwide and they're the only source of it.

That's not a horseshoe crab.

thats an isopod you brainlet

retard

imagine

Give it back, Jamal.

you're better off formating the disk and then reinstalling the system
it's literally impossible because it fucks up your entire registry

ur an isopod

bump

why would you ever need to uninstall it
best ide on windows, Jow Forums fags will tell you otherwise but it's true

winbabby

Horseshoe carbs arent rare. Ive seen lots of them in the wild

tfw require moar minerals

Attached: file.png (800x450, 512K)

Its's full of copper, as much as a 1998 cpu cooler

isopods are weird
like big cockroaches

she looks like she fucks that dog

High end*
Not that aluminum crap

oldfag spotted

format disk and install gentoo

format gentoo and install windows

bump how do I install this piece of shit fucking software without leaving my pc fucked up

he didn't say that they were

When women look at this thing with compassion and yet look at you with disgust, you know the problem is not you.

update visual studio, then update uninstaller, then update visual studio again, then update uninstaller again, repeat until dead. Easy.

ok retards whats the best IDE for windows then

>inb4 HURR DURR WINKEK
if you have a social life and are even a bit respected you probably use windows

CodeBlocks unironically

he thinks actual self respecting human beings use an IDE and not the one true extensible text editor. lol

how do you menage your projects then? I'm really asking btw, programming without IDE sounds cool but I wouldn't have an idea what to do after creating empty text file and putting it in an empty folder/
Can you link some guides for total beginners?

develop.spacemacs.org/doc/BEGINNERS_TUTORIAL.html

I didn't mean on how to use a text editor but how do you start making a project for example? you use CMake or just write and create every folder manually?

You're missing the heart of computing. An IDE just creates the right cmake command or a good default gradle file or whatever build system is the flavour du jour. The one true holy extensible text editor can run the same command just as easy, and in fact easier with mnemonic shortcuts and quick automatic help windows.

is there guide on those commands? and what else besides the text editor do I have to install for the command to work?

No. Try harder dipshit.

women bad rite xDDDDDDD

>tou need to read docs to uninstall a program
the power of winglows
god boomer, you read it on facebook?

Attached: 1561770094052.png (944x1540, 1.3M)

fuck you
no seriously go fuck yourself you are waste of space and oxygen fuck you and your mother for not aborting piece of shit