Why do you still buy expensive video cards while 90% of the games are console ports?

Why do you still buy expensive video cards while 90% of the games are console ports?

Attached: radeon-rx-5700-xt-100801196-large.jpg (1200x776, 132K)

>Dev makes game on PC
>Ports it to console
>Uses that port to port it to PC
Why? Pajeets?

Console sucks

Gotta pay to play

shay ish that one o them newfangled angle dangle jangle bangles?
carvin me a old style card from this here wood

Attached: shayyyyy.jpg (674x933, 205K)

and streaming games is currently now, and will be in the future, the only way to play anything, we're not there yet thankfully, but at least it won't take up space on my computer

Thankfully based American infrastructure will continue to be monopolized shit making this impossible outside of major cities. Unless everyone gets forcibly relocated at gunpoint to giant population centers of course. You never know!

>Implying I own a console or buy expensive video cards
I don't play games I just shitpost about them and graphics hardware on /v/ and Jow Forums all day

Attached: Haha-Faggot.jpg (250x332, 37K)

Because the remaining 10% are actually good.

90%? Where do you get that number? I'd say 25% tops looking at the store on Steam

To comfortably max out the 10% of games that need some horsepower

I dont own a ps4 and i like to pirate to save money. The money i save in 2 years of being a pirate niggers funds my gpu alone

Total War is never coming to PlayStation or Xbone m8

Which is the best 3rd party 5700xt do you think?

Red Devil variant looks pretty decent if you can get over the aesthetic

I dont have a glass window to my case because I am not a fagget, so aesthetics doesnt matter does it?

Is the pulse the best dual fan? I dont like triple fan cards

I have a glass window solely for the fact it makes me keep the inside clean and free of dust.
"out of sight, out of mind" is not necessarily a good thing when it comes to the internals of your PC. I'm not saying you need illumination, but it does make you look inside every now and then.

So far Pulse ot Red Devil, Evoke still a bit noisy I heard. Still worth waiting

>pulse $550 CAD
>red devil $600 CAD
red devil is cool but not worth the premium

I needed this 1060 to play mf Beat Saber

based

Devs are lazy faggots and can't be arsed to port properly.

Just because consoles are potatoes, doesn't mean the port will run on a potato pc.

>Dev makes game on PC
>Ports it to console
That's not how it works.