What should I buy as a mount for my monitor?

What should I buy as a mount for my monitor?

Attached: ez1-la018_1.jpg (500x500, 145K)

A mount.

Fish wire

monitor mounts are for sad cases who want to pretend theyre a deus ex NPC, like a real cool gibson hacker.

like i guarantee youre not, fuckin, moving it around like regularly, because youre sat at a fucking desk. so that arm is going to get dusty and squeaky and eventually seize up, and youre going to regret spending money on shit that makes you look cool to imaginary people who wont be using the thing or even see it irl

I use a horse
Buy a racehorse. They make excellent monitor mounts.
If you cant afford that, do what I did and buy a maserati
Best monitor mount ever

Fendt Vario armrest and right window

Attached: x.jpg (900x507, 90K)

I can imagine the pope in a Fendt Vario
looks like what a pope might drive
what is the top speed?

50 kph

just a thing I just remember, you need a heavy truck/freight/lorry license to drive them above 40 so the pope probably has his Fendt limited to 40

and on a serious note OP I have the Arctic Z2 monitor stand for 2 screens, has rotation too although that gets a bit cramped if you put a 27" on it

Having a mount that clips to the edge of your desk allows you to de-clutter your desk and allow you to put stuff underneath it.

Sorry you're just a sad faggot who cannot see the real purpose of every-day objects and has to resort to his fantasy videogame oriented imaginations.

i bought two arms for my two monitors. even if i could, i dont move them that much when i dont need to access the ports easier

i bought them for more space right underneath the monitors itself.

Wheres my insult+dirty pic to fag monitor stand seeker?

Go on eBay and get a Humanscale mount.

Attached: mflex_silver_i3_3000.jpg (1600x1067, 108K)

What about when I want three monitor but it won't fit on the desk?

I use flat stand for dual monitors for both home and work setups. It rocks. For a single monitor, less of a use case.
And this.

ergotron

My old 27" is 25 pounds. Is there a mount that will work that doesn't break the bank?

most cheapo mounts you can get for under $50 will support a 27" monitor

How do you stack monitors vertically without monitor mounts? You don't, because you're a fucking NPC who didn't even thought about that use case

checked keked and based

>going by size instead of weight
I bet you think a birthday balloon weighs more than a gold bar.

Unless you get one of those hyper-thin screens, most monitors are gonna be relative in weight as you scale up.

hack the planet, bitch

Is there any chance at all pic related won’t destroy the desk it’s attached to? (5-14kg)

Attached: E428EA7C-7843-4029-A3DE-628E293FD18F.jpg (700x700, 39K)

ofcourse add a book or a piece of wood retard

I was thinking of an ergotron but didn't want to shell out the cash for one so i went with pic related.Saved me valuable desk space and i can rotate,swivel and move back and forth my 24" monitor freely. Height adjustment requires screwing/unscrewing though.Build quality is good.Overall satisfied/5.

Attached: Arctic-z1-basic.jpg (466x466, 11K)

A 2x4 and some wood screws