Tablet for uni (UK)

Going to uni this September in the UK, taking my desktop with me so I need a tablet just for taking notes in lectures and stuff.

Any cheap-ish suggestions?

Attached: meme.png (512x512, 122K)

>tablet
get a fucking laptop you goddamn mook what the fuck
taking notes with a tablet fucking actually kill yourself

Attached: 1565434929278.jpg (2083x2087, 511K)

Taking notes with a tablet is a pain. Use pen and paper to remember it better. Then rewrite on a laptop.

Pencil and paper

Alright, which laptop would you recommend then?

>typing notes
Lmao it’s like you don’t want to remember shit

iPad Pro with Apple Pencil

>taking ANYTHING IT related up on pen and paper
kys

Thinkpad G41

Attached: thinkpad g41.jpg (571x571, 56K)

Fuck off you lame brained blob of fucking shit
There is no fucking way on this earth you are going to Uni if you havent even got the brain power to use a search engine and find what you are looking for. Jesus fucking christ, tell me your name and the uni you are going to. I want to inform them that someone is going to be there soon that will bring down the average student IQ level to somewhere around 30. Is it the spaz university of dumbcunt city in WTF county Alabama?

>university
>UK
why would you do that to yourself? UK's economy is struggling and about to fall apart as it is, you're going to make it even harder for yourself with all that debt.

project harder bro

Olemiss here studying history.

I regret having purchased a tablet as I've haven't yet accustomed myself to writing on a screen. Everything I write in there ends up looking like chicken shit. I highly suggest you reconsider and use either a laptop or, better yet, stick to pen and pap and save the extra money for other cool stuff.

Do NOT get a tablet.

>up on
>up
>on
Did you even go to college?

iPad with apple pencil and the notability app are the only combo that are better than pen and paper. If you're willing to drop $329 (don't know how much that is in GBP) just to take notes go ahead, but it's a retard move unless you're also a musician and/or graphic designer

no
I went to an university

fucking amerilard

>take up
>on pen and paper
autist

get a notebook and a pen

Microsoft Surface Go

um just get a rocketbook, sweetheart
way comfier than a fucking tablet

get a convertible thinkpad. best of both worlds. I used an x200 tablet in university. x380 yoga these days. the x200t was excellent if you don't need much power (or x220t). x380y is a pile of shit, x1 yoga is a much better choice

Attached: tp-x380-yoga-main.jpg (770x465, 150K)

>lelnopo

My goto

Attached: 71gSDG7rd4L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 14K)

I still have my notebooks from college in storage. Last one from 1993. No compatibility issues, though the few scribbled notes from being hung over in class are a bit hard to decipher these days.