Oh man, he actually is a shill for intel. I thought you guys were just being fucking autistic as usual

Oh man, he actually is a shill for intel. I thought you guys were just being fucking autistic as usual.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-014747~2.jpg (1080x1366, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWFzWRoVNnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you live to see the day that Intel gets this desperate
Lads, I think they're really hurting.

Wait. That's NOT Linus Torvalds? Who the fuck is Linus Sebastian. Unsubscribed.

>multi-billion dollar company asks you to make a video for some cash
>do it
>disparage them anyway and say ryzen is better
Based Linux guy

The man has almost 10 million subscribers on his main channel alone, I wouldn't exactly call that desperate on Intel's part. Traditional advertising is dead, it's all about leveraging influencers to shill for you these days.

This.
OP is a brainlet who only thinks being paid means having the opinion. Linus routinely rants about how intel sucks, and yet intel hired him like the cucks they are.

oh come the fuck on m8, really? everyone knows that he's just a commercial whore. (pic related)

Attached: 1535813267841.jpg (585x720, 273K)

you're a fucking moron. he's a paid prostitute that will say anything that he's paid to say. he sucks on everyone's cock for cash and free shit.

He shills for whoever pays him, even Assrock.

OH FUCK OFF YOU USELESS CRYBABY. IF INTEL PROPOSED YOU MONEY, YOU, LIKE A LITTLE BITCH, WOULD SUCK ITS COCK AND DRINK THE HOLY NECTAR OUT OF IT.

How much we talking?

I'd shill any brand, but has to be minimum 100 dollars.

one dollar. In afrikkka it equals to a billion.

>Intel Developer Zone
>advice to build a gaymen rig
the absolute state of this company

>leveraging influencers
What's with the pseudo lawyer talk?

Isn't that the guy that created Linux

Simply cancerous jargon from the techno-marketing startup industry. God I can't wait for a recession to force all those fags onto the street. Might even set up a kiddie pool for out of work techniggers where I can throw them bread like ducks, could even make some of them quack too.

Why wouldn't he? Do you care about technology on an emotional level or something?

much like your mum

he only makes like 60k we all saw his tax shit.

youtu.be/TWFzWRoVNnE

Please tell me I'm not going crazy. Wasn't there a picture that showed that before he was making videos he was a fiending meth head who got filmed eating shit or something like that?

LMAO not understanding tax loopholes you fucking mong.
He probably doesn't pay any bills WHAT SO EVER, that 60k goes straight into the bank. LTT inc probably pays this fools rent, car and pretty much everything else

he probably writes most of it off as business expenses. No way he only makes $60k

>linus shill tips
>"guys free speech only applies to the government, it's okay when corporations collude, just create your own multi-billion dollar website to compete"

Dropped him the moment he gave this spiel in one of his latest videos. How can someone who "breathes" technology not see the forest for the trees?

How much did AMD pay him to make that shit?

Linus shilling for Intel bad

Linus shilling for AMD gud

He has over 20 employees.

Linus isn't as "shill" you fucking retards. He clearly is objective and unbiased in his actual reviews (which his writers do) and only agrees to sponsored projects. If he was a shill the actual reviews would be biased as all fuck

Would you say he gets his ASSrock RAZER'd?

Why not squeal like a pig?