What further evidence do you need to prove that Discord can't be trusted...

What further evidence do you need to prove that Discord can't be trusted? They are working with the same people who will put you in jail for making a typical edgy post on Jow Forums if they knew your name and address.

Boycott Discord and any tech company that works with the ADL.

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-150754_1.png (720x878, 145K)

inb4 seething trannies

Nobody cares that your nazi furry ERP server got banned.
You seem lost
ps.
>reddit spacing

I know they're scum that can't be trusted, but my friends use it so I do to. Sorry if that's a hard concept to understand for Jow Forums users that don't have friends.

i didn't trust them ever since i started seeing referral links being posted
this does not sway my opinion either way, sorry if you're so easily influenced

You just Reddit spaced, too

I only use discord for shitposting on /o/ groups and getting nudes from egirls so I don't really care. If I get banned I just go to telegram

inb4
>muh nazis
Oh shit I'm already late.

>postscript is reddit spacing
I fucking hate nu-Jow Forums

getting sensitive now?

>not just shitposting on /o/
It's all that board is good for nowadays anyway

> collaboration
> with the ADL
they cannot be any more compromised, can they? being run by furry pedophiles wasn't damaging enough? oh yes, wise move working for an organization with close ties to the israeli intelligence services. what a bunch of fucking idiots.

>not knowing how to write
Nu-Jow Forums, everyone

fuck off and die, shill.

The ADL is just another front for AIPAC right? (I don't live in your shithole country)

get your friends to use other services if they dont you arent true friends with them

I don't even go on /o/ anymore but the regional discords are pretty comfy. There are actually some cool people in there

okay, rertard

Yes it is

Get better friends

see:
the shills are out in force. you furry pedos can fuck off back to your shithole irc/skype bootleg infested with israeli intelligence agents. you dumb fuck.

If your friends aren’t willing to sacrifice anything at all to maintain their privacy, they aren’t friends worth having. Just stupid nigger cattle.

>hey it's a chinese botnet
>fuck off retard
>hey it's actually a chinese botnet
>f-fuck off retard
>turns out it's a israeli botnet too
>fffffffffffff

okay, retard

adl is sinking their filthy claws all over gaming. what are gamers going to do about this?

Attached: 1536787269036.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

EQO is a kike himself

Who cares
I just keep my neo-Nazi discussion on other platforms that aren't Discord

>make holocaust jokes on the daily
>make 9/11 jokes on the daily
>talk about how easy organized crime can be
>talk about how I wouldn't feel anything if I murdered someone and go into detail as to how and why
>make fun of my gay friend on the daily
>share gore images every so often
>organize raids using Discord as a gathering spot
>post lolis
>broke Discord ToS in every which way for the past few years
>still not banned or jailed
I can't really say they will act on it at all. Maybe in server chats, but in private chats at least you are safe.

Attached: 53 - xAtKuEO.png (588x598, 483K)

Literally this post. All you have to do is not put out a public link/only invite trusted people
The retards at Discord don't actually comb through all of your messages, because if they did my server would have been Shoa'd years ago

>put you in jail for making a typical edgy post
Some of those who type stuff like "I wish to kill all niggers" actually mean it though, and take steps to make it happen

This desu. Hell, I am in a few servers that do very similar things and yet they have survived as well. Discord only ever responds to reports, which are only doable through a browser or iOS (hilariously). Large servers that publicly advertise or let anyone join of course get audited on occasion by bored Discord janitors, but private servers and private chats are completely safe among fellow autists and friends.

>all these zoomers using discord

Attached: 1273962646627.jpg (800x602, 43K)

Recommend a better chat that supports all image and media types, has voice chat, has sensible 1 on 1 private chat, has video chat, has sensible online/offline indication, has group/server support, and is free.

It's comfy and easy to wear/use

go to a bar if you want to chat with people

How do I use custom emojis in real-life?

make facial expressions they are based on

I dislike bars. They aren't at all the comfy, quiet locations portrayed in movies or shows. Nor are they the upbeat and friendly places portrayed in shows like Cheers. They are usually rowdy, unfriendly, depressing, and loud. I've visited my fair share of bars specifically to windowshop and sample different brands and mixes. Always the same terrible experience. Breweries are where it's at if you want a social experience. Always super friendly and a good place to shoot the shit with the employees and other visitors.

That said, I would like a way to communicate with people who aren't in my area, user.

irc+mumble combo. embedded links are cancer.

No one in their right mind thinks it's warranted to kick people off the web for something like that

>>>/discord/
>>>/reddit/
PS: You will never be a real woman

Lol. The ADL is not a front for AIPAC. AIPAC doesn't need fronts, it has enough sway already. The ADL is a jewish-american special interest group in the same vein as black, spanish, japanese, armenian etc... special interest groups, except it has a much bigger reach because america has the second largest jewish population in the world and muh "judeo-christian" nation.

Lol

Your servers are allowed to run so they can be monitored.

telegram, free as it gets, except the server

retard faggot.
sorry not trying to be pc just saying what everyone else is thinking. Fuck off

I have to use discord because of my friends, but I don't reveal my power level, and I will never support them.

Yeah, so are the numerous discord child groomers who've been at it for years and have already met up with the kids, retard.

You yourself are the embodiment of nu-Jow Forums though.

>Jow Forums pass
hoo hee hoo hee har
har har har

discord trannies
/thread

Hello ADL shill

> new line for new paragraph is now reddit spacing.
Where did American education go so wrong?

> calls out someone as ADK.. who is calling out discord as infiltrated by mossad
you really are a special kind of illiterate or fucking retard? pick one, you useless cunt.

You are both retarded desu
And you are probably an ADL shill anyway. What's the matter?

Yeah I've drank a lot and probably replied to the wrong post. You're still a faggot tho

Attached: 1559409817454.png (437x649, 494K)

who is this and how can I get her cunny?

You are a cancer. Stop posting you massive faggot. Thx

Fuck if I know. I don't really play VNs desu

Why are all the Jow Forums IRC channels so dead bros?

Attached: 20bf431ff2248099ed193fc79d1b4d34abc34e18.jpg (2000x2000, 407K)

She is too mature to have a cunny. Only young girls who have not yet gone through puberty have one.

this but discord is still shit

Left jewish guy rape and kill rigth girl
White guys kill him
ADL defense jews agains "antisemitism"

Attached: 305A12BA-8A28-4E71-A6FD-0045B17B881B.jpg (719x427, 36K)

You guys are going to regret using Discuck

The jew cries out as it strikes you.

>accuse someone of "reddit spacing"
>get butthurt when called out for reddit spacing
ok retard

People that don't care about muh jews or holocaust denial don't have this problem

Do people really believe that people would buy enough T-Shirts or whatever to pay for Discord to run and then they have the audacity to act shocked when their data is mined?