Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

What do you guys think about this tablet? Best Buy has them for $350 and I am beginning to get tired of Apple's bullshit. I just want a tablet for browsing while in bed and downloading/watching torrents in bed. Right now I have an ipad 9.7 and it finally gave me a low power mode after only 2 years.

Attached: setienne_180806_2797_1331_2.1533697651.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

What's low power mode?

Anyway, Ipads are much better than any other tab. I have both in my house and everyone avoids the Galaxy tab.

might good pick
I used to own Tab S, and now I use Lenovo Miix 510, running Windows
The battery was great in Tab S compared to Lenovo, but it seems not that useful nowadays

Bumping with best girl...

Attached: 1.jpg (850x1063, 127K)

Samsung is claiming 16 hours, my iPad 9.7 was getting around 10 but now it seems like 4-5 with the new update. And there's this new mode Apple is calling 80% mode or some shit which slows it down. I am thinking that maybe there would be a sale on the iPad Pro but I am tired of the Apple ecosystem. I want a torrent and VPN and right now Apple won't allow that except for Macs.

Attached: 12.jpg (850x886, 114K)

Bumping for people who owns one or any Samsung tablets with one UI.

Attached: 1e21d1d12.jpg (673x992, 196K)

Tablets and laptops are worse in bed than just using a phone

I prefer a larger screen TBQH I think I am just getting old.

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_shiseki_hirame__78e0e38b156ce5a29c (696x960, 73K)

Just get an original Galaxy Tab S for ~$100 on eBay and throw in a 256GB SD card

Just get a TV nigga

Android tablets are hot trash, you're going to regret it

It's pretty good and has Dex mode which runs apps as if they where windows, you can have multiple apps on screen and resize them, etc

That being said, if you're mainly planning to just use it at home consider getting a chromebook, the larger screen will allow you to enjoy movies and website better

otherwise if you move a lot and want to use android apps, then the S4 is a great option

Pretty good. Go for it.

Attached: 1543402646645.jpg (907x1242, 266K)

lagPads are fucking trash. Go back to your designated shitting street.

Attached: 1541637049404.png (1536x2048, 256K)

If you're nearsighted, they're a way of life.

I've got one, it's pretty great, but I use it mostly to read manga and watch animu. sometimes I doodle around with s pen.

SoC In that is weaker than your 2 year old iPad

Are there any good tablets for Linux? Primarily interested in a miniature linux machine, larger than a phone but smaller than a laptop. Netbooks aren't really a thing anymore but I have been looking at the Pinebook Pro. Would consider a tablet option if there was one

Attached: 1535702465655.jpg (1080x1057, 643K)

If that's all you want, maybe even consider the Tab S 5e, if they even sell it in the States. Doesn't support the S Pen, which is annoying, but it's a pretty solid device at a lower price point. But that's not accounting for clearance pricing on the S4.

My old as shit ipad mini 2 still runs great, go shitpost somewhere else

The surface pros are good Linux tablets.

I'm not a fan of Apple but the high refresh rate on the iPad makes the Tab look 5-6 years older