Mods, let's:
>ban shilling threads
>ban Jow Forums threads
>ban 5G threads
>ban pepe/wojak threads
Thank you.

Attached: Untitled.png (458x674, 175K)

>MODS these threads are getting in the way of GPU WAR THREAD #992090903

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (482x510, 659K)

This. I'd rather have another funny meme thread than the same rehashed consumer tech war thread.

Back 2 plebbit

Yeah, let's ban GPU war threads too

ban any threads talking about linux

You're part of the problem. Now that shut down, this is the last bastion of relatively lax technology discussions free of karma points and nagging 10k star """authority figures""".

Ban every general.

BAN

ANIME

TARDS

This ban Satania.

I fully support this.

Satania is guaranteed replies and a total derail tool. Banhammer

>ban shilling threads
define shilling
>ban Jow Forums threads
just forward them to >ban 5G threads
yes. they're blatant propoganda and once you point out that electromagnetic waves of 5g are non ionizing they ad hominem.
>ban pepe/wojak threads
i'm not sure if you're being ironic or not but they ain't going anywhere. i agree that they're annoying and getting old at this point, though.
as for gpu/cpu wars i think those fags should be forwarded to

Attached: 1565895450576.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

I'll keep posting threads with 2hu images and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: 63562816_p2.png (1111x1082, 710K)

pepe/wojak threads are garbage but at least it's not /v/ levels of cancer

Why would I stop you? Please continue doing so.

>define shilling
(intel/AMD/nvidia/apple) BTFO AND BANKRUPT
WHAT DO WE DO (intel/AMD/nvidia/apple)BROS
Etc.
>forward
No, how to learn programming, having trouble with school, or being born in a second world country are all purely and perfectly Jow Forums material in any logical way. Lots of Jow Forums posters regular Jow Forums by the way.
>wars
GPU/CPU wars are a complete waste of bumps because they regurgitate the exact same to-the-sentence flame wars. Jow Forumspcbg/ is more for questions, ideas, discussions, and a comments on topics such as falcon guide.
R******d

mods should ban you rules autists always crying about something

Jow Forums is not your personal army or circus.

blessed post. mods, jannies, this is your time to shine. drain the swamp

I unironically hope another white kid shoots up a mall or something with a manifesto linking to Jow Forums so this website gets fucked like 8ch did. Jow Forums as a whole is irredeemable trash.

Attached: 1559181312343.png (1024x862, 1.15M)

Yeah great let's all crawl back to the shitty forums like hacker news or r*ddit and be surrounded by autistic truisms and non-statements. And "Yaaas IFLS" kids.

I'd rather see this site die and deal with that bullshit then watch it sink further.

You first . Thanks for the bumps.

These threads
are all me. You can support me by bumping my threads. Thank you

Attached: 63562816_p22.png (950x1319, 805K)

Nah, I'll stick with it to the end, and no problem I like your thread :^)

don't ban pepe

Especially ban pepe.

Ban all pepes on google image search

Ban
>OH NO OH NO NO NO NO NO
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
This unoriginal shit

ban youtuber spam
ban e-""celebs""

>(intel/AMD/nvidia/apple) BTFO AND BANKRUPT
that's just the format of those types of threads. in essence, they're there to let anons know about the latest tech being released. it's all caps and annoying just to get a reaction out of you. don't fall for it.
>No, how to learn programming, having trouble with school, or being born in a second world country are all purely and perfectly Jow Forums material
so lurkers at will send them to >GPU/CPU wars are a complete waste of bumps because they regurgitate the exact same to-the-sentence flame wars
i guess that could be true. i don't visit those threads so i can't comment.
based!
not based!
i don't think it can sink any lower. it's riddled with normalfags. glory days of 4chin are long gone. even hiro doesn't give a shit.
i agree.

>latest tech being released
They're there specifically to shill one side of the market. They cite unreproduceable or unrealistic benchmarks and every non-conforming post is replied to with SEETHE/COPE/DILATE/AMDRONE/INTCEL or other trash, instantly denying a discussion.
>lurkers
This is a job that can easily be achieved by two janitors for the entire board. No need to derail threads for moronic 20 IQ shitposters.

bantz are the only thing that sets 4chin apart from reddit at this point. not that i support creating multiple threads on the topic but i think having 1 is fine. as for advice threads, there will always be newfriends who don't know how things work here so lurkers should link either or depending on the question asked and mods should delete those threads.

>mods should delete those threads.
All I'm asking for.

Ban all the dumb catchphrases.

Like what

Anime website

Attached: anime_website.png (983x146, 106K)

Ban threads that are just flagrant reddit reposts (imgur image name, copy pasted content from reddit).

Ban Tech support threads.

On site ban wojack / pepe threads.

Ban threads that are a Jow Forums ss and low tier text like "What x does Jow Forums use?".

based
redpilled
yikes
dilate
cope
cringe
have sex
etc