Chinese tech Thread

ITT we discuss Chinese tech TVs video games computers phones any tech that is uniquely Chinese goes.

Attached: china-flag.jpg (800x533, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fossbytes.com/china-military-windows-replacement-os-prevent-us-hacking/
youtube.com/watch?v=7P56QEcFUuE
vice.com/en_us/article/znw7we/drinking-tea-made-of-poop-with-the-chinese-villagers-who-swear-by-it-038
hooktube.com/zrv78nG9R04
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck China
Taiwan #1
HK should join Taiwan
Wumao btfo

Attached: 1526735519252.png (1280x535, 738K)

Chink tech thread

there's no such thing as chinese tech. it's all stolen and copied.

>there's no such thing as chinese tech. it's all stolen and copied.

So who are the TCL TV company stealing and copying from then?

>Chink tech thread

Duh

I agree with you but mainland China has good tech.

New Chinese operating system in the works!
fossbytes.com/china-military-windows-replacement-os-prevent-us-hacking/

LOL good luck

Attached: D2C102F1-4661-4E50-8C31-0AEBDAF9D2A3.png (1570x1317, 262K)

Another
>chinkshit genetal thread

Attached: 1566021010347.webm (208x360, 1.81M)

>chinkshit

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=7P56QEcFUuE

>uniquely Chinese
Is this like "quintessentially British "?

>Is this like "quintessentially British "?

I suppose so.

See

See -

The Chinese stopped innovating when the red menace killed all the intellectuals.

There's already a thread for chinkshit faggot

Attached: piss-soaked-eggs.png (500x590, 127K)

I dont care.

>unique chinese tech
LMAO
Fuck off back to your warehouse and ship my order already instead of shitposting, zhang

Well the Fuze video game console from 3 years ago yes was a copy but it also tried to be its own thing as well.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Drawing arbitrary lines in the sand as to what is and isn't acceptable to eat fell out of fashion before you were even born.
>you can eat this disgusting creature but not that one
Stupid.

Yikes!

Racist.

>I dont care
And this is why you need to go back to weiddit.

Attached: images-4.jpg (300x168, 9K)

No you

Never heard of it. Chinks BTFO once again.

>chinkoid bugman defends this.

Attached: Three-Squeaks-bb.jpg (900x530, 76K)

A white guy who ate squirrels and snakes when going camping. Don't jump to hasty conclusions.

It was an overpriced low end PC running a locked down stolen windows10.

Sounds right.

>Live snake.
The prehistoric modern day defective chink does not even bother cooking them.

Attached: 08RawAliveFoodChina.jpg (511x381, 67K)

Well your 7nm shit comes from around that region

If it taste good, why not. Not my thing, but neither are a lot of foods that people consider acceptable.
>How can you eat coconut, you savage!

>Chinks BTFO once again.

Nigger TCL is literally one of the most fastest-growing TV brand and the third largest TV manufacturer in the world right now Chinese TVs are so cheap but also pretty decent and that is why they are becoming popular in the west.

>Machinery designed by big creative nonchinks that don't eat piss soaked eggs.

Bigger ≠ better

Well if you compare them to random hicks in Alabama I'd say we're pretty fucking equal so far

>It was an overpriced low end PC running a locked down stolen windows10.

For the record there is a difference between stealing something and copying it because of inspiration fuck off with your gay copyright shit.

>coconut
>live snake
The most retarded attempt at false equivalence.
You're definitely a retarded chink.

>cope

>sets a low bar
>Fails to meet it
Retarded Hicks aren't eating raw mice.

Why do you feel it's retarded, try giving a response instead of spouting nonsense. A coconut is no less a food than a snake and vice versa. Any lines you draw, I already said feel arbitrary.
Is it because a snake is meat? They say coconut meat. Is it because the snake is alive? So too is a coconut.
Is the difference sentience? Then compare with a hog or something else. What difference does it make, it's food.

Who the fuck are you quoting retard? this is not a tan board.

>copyright shit.
Yes this was one of the problems with chinklands first console.
>this copy of Windows 10 is not activated

>feel
I know you're retarded, and each one of your chinkapology posts reinforces just how retarded you are.

Keep sucking Jap dick and eating Ameri-cunt.

It's a subjective topic, what did you want me to say, my opinion is fact?
How come you're too afraid to post your own feelings in response, on an anonymous imageboard no less. Are you afraid I'm going to make fun of you? Oh no, some stranger you'll never encounter again disagrees with your food preferences.
You're no longer worth my time. I'm not going to read it even if you write it properly. You squandered your chance for discussion.

Rather eat that than pisseggs.

China has literal turdburglers who run into public toilets to eat human shit.
>The report said the Guangdong man was caught emerging from the toilet after indulging in his mind-bogglingly disgusting habit. Shanghaiist.com – a legitimate news source – suggests he has done it for eight years…He added that the man walks in on women before they’re able to finish flushing the toilet.”

Attached: grossest-man-ever1.jpg (615x409, 21K)

I almost accepted a job with Huawei in Bellevue a few months ago. They offered me a much better salary than what I have right now and I'm in a FAANG-tier company.

Attached: H.png (116x123, 27K)

>squirming this hard on a Nipponese chinkrape board.

Yeah, but 996

vice.com/en_us/article/znw7we/drinking-tea-made-of-poop-with-the-chinese-villagers-who-swear-by-it-038
Shit Tea is another Chinese invention.

wasn't there a literal Jow Forums poster from the US that got arrested for pedophilia that ate shit?

It's the US, they have to abide by the labor laws here. I hear it's pretty good though, devs in the Bellevue HQ have their own offices etc. It was an attractive offer but I wasn't comfortable taking it. Probably a huge mistake on my part.

Probably, but China thinks consuming literal shit is actually healthy, and there's a billion defective chink in the world.

I turned down huawei after watching expat videos. China just seems like a complete shithole deathtrap.

I don't think he was from here they just posted about him. If you're talking about Nick Bate.
There were chatlogs where I think his cousin or some girl was sleeping over and he was looking at her while she was sleeping but she had a shitty ass so he didn't do anything. His legal defense was that these chatlogs had to be falsified because he's in fact a coprophiliac. Or something like that.

I think drawing a line on eating living rodents that are historically known to carry human diseases is pretty sane.

>wasn't there a literal Jow Forums poster from the US that got arrested for pedophilia that ate shit?

Yes i think his name was Nick Bates?

hooktube.com/zrv78nG9R04
Chinese cooking oil made from sewershit industry.
China eats this.

I mean people in the west have done this for centuries with all kinds of stuff like raw meat and eggs. A lot of places in my area won't even allow you to order meat rare anymore and I think that's ridiculous.

>a mature product, such as LCD based TVs, are a demonstration of chinese technology and innovation.

Whoa.

Maybe he needs it for his IBS bro. He's just ahead of the curve on faecal transplantation.

He's Chinese, so he probably just malnourished from eating plastic rice, and his body is forcing him to seek nutrients.

996 is only a problem for Shenzhen cucks or people in the nearby metropolitan area. It's illegal anywhere else in mainland china. Chinks have weird administrative subdivisions that aren't privy to the same Beijing laws, SERs and SARs.

Most all red meat that isn't contaminated with spinal cord material or digestive system organs is perfectly safe to eat raw. The same can't be said for literal garbage eating rodents.

Why assume those rodents are wild and not bread in captivity for consumption just like pigs, goats, etc.?
I can go to a pet store right now and buy mice that probably eat better than I do. It's really silly to make these kinds of assumptions when you see it multiple times.
>no it's dangerous and you'll die!
>doesn't die

>The same can't be said for literal garbage eating rodents.
The pc term for them is Chinese people.

> bread

1989 Tiananmen Square Massacre June 4th June4 89 1989 6/4 4/6 one nine eight nine nineteen eighty nine

Attached: 1565951291668.jpg (500x334, 105K)

>Rodents
This isn't as disgusting as eating actual shit, and sewage. Which the chinks does n a regular basis.

How bad is your English that you can't intuit what was meant?

I'm not aware of rodent meat from a health safety standpoint, but even grown captively, that retard is eating it basically whole. Including brain, spinal cord, digestive system and all its potentially parasitic gut flora and literally small and potentially lethal bones. Everything about that video is just a retarded idea and you defending it makes zero sense.

>implying

Chink tech

Attached: hunger.jpg (1024x689, 145K)

You're simply sliding the scale.
>you can't eat wild rat meat
>you can't eat rat meat
>you can't eat brain
Each one is as arbitrary as the last.
>but someone died choking on a bone once
>monkey brains are dangerous to humans
>healthy gut flora cures autism and we can't have that

Why not just take it? If they treat you badly you can report them to the FBI.

Attached: anotheriqthread.jpg (247x204, 10K)

Ok retard. Enjoy getting a random prion disease after eating some random animal's CNS dipshit. I hope you like your weeks of diarrhea shitting and chronic ibs from some random protozoa or virulent E. Coli strain.

Small bones could easily cause significant damage to your small intestines as well, so I guess good luck with your potential sepsis or bowel obstructing stupid.

>You're simply sliding the scale
This is not what that user was doing at all you disgusting chink.
>Each one is as arbitrary as the last.
You seem to be hyper focused on eating sewer mice (which the chink in video did), and ignoring the totally acceptable to chinese, chink practice if consuming human urine, fecal matter, and raw sewage.

>I'm genetically weak therefore everyone is genetically weak
>I'll stick to my s^oy guaranteed baby safe foods thank you very much
If the racists in this thread are to be believed, it's obviously not a problem if they've all been doing it for a long time. You don't give humans enough credit. Acting like they're going to keel over from a plate of mice after millennia of development.

>healthy gut flora cures autism
I wish that was true, for your sake.

CHINKS ARE LITERALLY EATING SHIT AND RAW SEWAGE AND IT'S NOT A FUCKING PUNVHLINE TO A JOKE. ARRRRRRRRERRRE

Attached: sam.jpg (320x273, 23K)

I'm replying to people about food, it's hardly hyper focused when it's been sliding all over the place. The only thing hyper focused are the posters being upset with the Chinese for no obvious reason. My guess is that it's some kind of personal trauma.

>My guess is that it's some kind of personal trauma.
Given the recent developments with Huawei it's more likely business oriented.

>ignoring the fact that chinks EAT SHIT AND RAW SEWAGE
Defend that, retard.

>My guess is that it's some kind of personal trauma.
Or it could be that some dumb chink made another chink shit general on the board, so anons are just enlightening the thread with unknown facts about chink culture, and technological prowesses.

Look nigguh. You want your alzheimer's like brain illness from prions or your chronic gastrointestinal pain or some shit. Go nuts. I'm not fucking poor and I would never advocate eating living mice for any person who doesnt want unnecessary health risks.

Genetics has nothing to do with this by the way tard ass and yes, westernization has caused effects on how our immune system functions to some degree.

Alright, you asked for it.
It seems to be doing more harm to you personally than the people actually consuming it.

>Alright, you asked for it.
I'm ready. Please share your retarded shit eating knowledge crappie chan.

>sliding the scale again
Saying that it's ridiculous to draw arbitrary lines in the sand is not advocating for anything. Nobody on the offense has been anything other than disingenuous the entire time. This is laughable.

It seems to be doing more harm to you personally than the people actually consuming it.

The fact that you can only read 1 line per reply says something about your own health.

>backtracking now
The chinkoid is now attempting to save face by attempting to disengage, and separate itself from its previous stance.

>save face
I'm sorry but this is an anonymous imageboard, that's not even a concept here. Posts stand on their own and are not attached to identity. I can admit to you that I jerk off almost exclusively to ladyboys and it's not going to hold any bearing on any of my other posts.
Whatever stance you're talking about likely isn't even mine. You failed to quote it so I can't even address it.
We both know that the 2 of us are only doing this to keep the thread bumped because it's the weekend and there's nothing better to do. Cut the shit.

>It seems to be doing more harm to you personally than the people actually consuming it.
Shit attempt at deflection retard. Try again. You shit eating chink.
>The fact that you can only read 1 line per reply says something about your own health
Eating shit is about as subhuman, and stupid as an entire society can get, so attempting to insults another person's intelligence doesn't work in this case. Especially since the individuals that you are attempting to belittle do not consume turds.
Your goal right now should be defending the disgusting act of consuming shit, and attempting to put a positive spin on it.

>Shit attempt at deflection retard
It's not deflection, it's the truth. That man spent 2 minutes eating mice and became satiated. You've spent multiple hours in this thread alone getting upset over it. Someone eating a meal vs someone obsessing over someone else eating a meal, which one is worse off? I'm not joking. Think about it.

>anonymous image board
You're here representing an entire nation of shit eaters though. You can't pull out now, and claim that
>muh you people are not worth it
after spending all this time attempting to candy coat chink behavior, and culture which in it's own implicates your personal attachment to the the chink subject, and that the anons overall opinion of the shit eating bugman is valuable to you.

>live sewer mice
Again the topic is the chinkoid consumption of shit, and shit sewage.
Why do you eat shit?

>You're here representing an entire nation of shit eaters though. You can't pull out now, and claim that
Just because you made a hasty assertion doesn't make it the case. Nothing I've said even related to the Chinese specifically and I have no stake in them as a people or nation. I'm annoyed that people are treating the entirety of the species as something so fragile when we've been savages for most of history, including today obviously.

>the rest of your post
Again this is you projecting your own perspective on to others. It's a warped view, that's not my fault that you think this way without proper basis.

>spends thread farting out chink apologetics, and false equivalences
>Hurr wasn't even that emotionally invested lil
Anyways why do dirty chink people in China EAT actual SHIT?