Jow Forums in 10 years

>Jow Forums in 10 years
"guys, windos 8 was maximum comfy and you fags just never gave it a chance. the clean minimalist frontend was way ahead of its time and it runs smooth as butter on my 4th gen ryzen. long live windows 8"

Attached: windows-8-start-screen.png (1366x764, 298K)

>8
And it was always comfy

Jow Forums is already shilling 8.1 so no.

In 10 years this place will not exist anymore because it will be illegal to post anonymously on the internet

Windows 8 was so bad that i gladly upgraded to Windows 10

I remember when a manager upgraded all our workstations to new desktops that came with windows 8 and I had to create instructions on how to use the bullshit metro UI so that employees didn't slack off and pretend it was because of the confusing interface. good times

Yeah, why would you think this is such a revelation?
All versions of Windows are good if you throw good hardware at them.
This is where the problem is: most Jow Forumsaylords have dumpster-dived shit that can't run the latest Windows, so they hate on it.
This was especially evident with Vista: everybody skeeted all over 7 - which was Vista SP3. But by then, hardware had caught up.

It's already happening. 8.1 was Okay, btw, take a look at date - 2013 it's almost 2020 - 7 years meaning that it's nostalgia for all just turned 18 kids, sort of like XP was during 8 era. Honestly: win10 is bad only because forced updates and sudden changes in how the whole OS operates and numerous "QoL" stuff like the fastboot hibernation rather than turning whole computer off, people who have forced startup apps, windows itself correcting to "good settings" so on. 3 desktops & whole tablet style is fine for productivity myself I was considering using android or its chink clone during uni for these productivity features.

literal unusable cancer that made me uninstall anything made by microsoft back in 2012
thanks based windows 8

All versions of Windows are shit.

from what I noticed 8.1 is literally the most optimized and the lightest windows

you mean 8.1 right? right user? you're not retarded, are you?

No it wasn't it was shit windows 7 which was rebranded vista which was rebranded whatever the fuck project longhorn and the xbox 360 os I believe

windows 10 is faster and more optimized than 8.1 but it comes with new virtualization technology so it might appear slow on many devices, windows 10 will be good in 2020/21 on new devices and for now 8.1 is the fastest and lightest

windows 10 is basically vista and we must wait

for sure it will be the best os in future, windows 8.1 is already faster than linux meme

Not the multiverse I want to be apart of.

I only like you anons because I don't know what weird shit you like to do in your spare time.

If you really want to protest this the best course of action would be to [REDACTED] at Google HQ

>for sure it will be the best os in future, windows 8.1 is already faster than linux meme
Sure, that's why it's widely known that you can repurpose old hardware with Windows 8.1 and not various distros specialized for that.

Seriously though, why would you use Linux if you can use Windows?

The problem is that people here struggle with change, so because it's different and they've heard it's shit from a friend of a friend they just parrot the same opinion. I've been using Windows 8.1 for the last 3 years and I think it's one of the best versions of Windows. I was an XP holdout before, because I just couldn't stand Vista or 7, and I gave them every chance.

Oh you have 4th gen Ryzen? Tell us know based retard...

I use Windows 10 on and off since it came out but I invariably go back to 7. It's just better arranged, faster, less problematic and snappier even on an i7 machine.

I used 8.1 until recently when I finally updated it and it also installed some anti ryzen bullshit. It's a good os. Faster than 7, and the start menu doesn't matter, since you just press winkey and type what you want and the search will find it.

dude charms lmao