Is there a more pathetic term than "freetards"?

Is there a more pathetic term than "freetards"?
Are CIA niggers so good they managed to convince people that caring about their freedom is retardation?
The saddest thing is that people are apparently happy of being slaves. Not even actual slaves during ancient times had such lack of dignity.
Despicable.

BTW, obviously any post using that word (except those calling them out for that) holds no weight in any discussion, and can be safely disregarded.

Attached: 1545287881723.jpg (1200x1820, 1.54M)

This is the Cunny Intelligence Agency, you are under arrest for soliciting sex with adults using Rock CD's as bribes.

shut the fuck up cumbrain

>if you rent a car you're a slave, you should only own a car or not use one
seems the term is accurate

>cumbrain
Forced meme.

>everything I don't like is forced
cringe

It is, /v/ was flooded with cumbrain threads and posts.

/v/ was flooded with ecchi before that.

>Is there a more pathetic term than "freetards"?
Animetards.

based

op is just a incel weeb pedo

Yes I can confirm this
CIA niggers for a long time and now exponentially after nuclear incident in Iran started too fish for internet agency

It's no worse than the other popular words that mean 'I have no argument but I disapprove and you should feel bad'. There's plenty of those in this thread already. It's just cope in the end, or cheap bait.
>Are CIA niggers so good they managed to convince people that caring about their freedom is retardation?
The people have convinced themselves that their way is better because it is what the majority does. Viewing it more in depth, there are qualms and turmoil, but in practical terms, it's no different than smoking; addiction, harm and all.

Attached: 55443730_p0.png (700x980, 571K)

Finally someone said it.

does anyone have the gif of this? the anime was mitsuboshi colors iirc

Attached: b8.png (1597x1600, 587K)

Nice pic

>Are CIA niggers so good they managed to convince people that caring about their freedom is retardation?

Anyone who left free software because got triggered by a word on the Internets was someone never worth having.

>calling out shills and spiritual slaves is bait

Attached: 1535906705718.jpg (461x468, 64K)

he's still right though

Just imagine a threesome with these two fine bitches

fuuuuck .. and the smell too omg

Attached: 5D8E54D0-3AB9-4352-8857-3C82A8AC8AAA.jpg (868x1228, 217K)

>freetard
>newfag
>oldfag
>macfag/toddler
>OP
>winbab
>burgers
>___fag
but no it is totally not confirmation bias

Attached: 1503030086353.gif (500x662, 1.25M)

>shut the fuck up cumbrain

Attached: 1565536500351.jpg (250x198, 7K)

Freetard is a good word. It describes the person who it is used against so well. A person who is so obsessed with freedom that he makes things needlessly complicated just for the shallow reasoning of
>Haha i am so much better then them peasants i had to compile it all from source wasting my time in a silly attempt to justify his unwarranted self importance, thinking that the CIA/FBI want his ass for being an edgelord on Jow Forums and saying the Jews run the world.
In other words, the world would keep turning if you kys.

Is this what computer programmers look like?

why are those ribbons just painted on

Making small sacrifices for an ideal is a noble deed.
Materialist cucks such as yourself will never understand.

I just noticed the buldge.

Attached: IMG_1321.jpg (1024x676, 105K)

as a software developer there's nothing "free" about not being able to make money off the product of my labour

anytime anyone tries to refute "african american slaves were happy to have jobs, be part of a comunity, live in peace" i will point to the current state of the computing industry w.r.t. free software

Who says you can't?
Hint: not Stallman.

Good luck selling a program if the source is available and some other asshole can just download and recompile and rerelease it and charge 2 dollars for it

how do i get a gf(male) like this?

I think that caring about your freedom is different then the term freetard, freetard is when you start using something that is less in quality then another application. For instance Gimp and photoshop.

you can drum up support for your product ie hey im working on "abcdefg" heres some pictures and progress its gonna be rad please fund my progress/support my work and get money that way. it can work.

but once you release it whether its open or closed source its possible for it to be copied for free so really your issue is with the average consumer not free software

million dollar gaming companies and billion dollar movies are pirated daily, what is your proposed solution to counter the common consumer?

GPL, licenses compatible with it and licenses not-compatible with it but still regarded as open source do not prevent you from monetizing the code you have written.

Besides even if you do release software under a GPL license it does not become public domain, you're still the copyright holder.

From GNU.org website:

>Does the GPL allow me to sell copies of the program for money? (#DoesTheGPLAllowMoney)
Yes, the GPL allows everyone to do this. The right to sell copies is part of the definition of free software. Except in one special situation, there is no limit on what price you can charge. (The one exception is the required written offer to provide source code that must accompany binary-only release.)

>Does the GPL allow me to charge a fee for downloading the program from my distribution site? (#DoesTheGPLAllowDownloadFee)
Yes. You can charge any fee you wish for distributing a copy of the program. If you distribute binaries by download, you must provide “equivalent access” to download the source—therefore, the fee to download source may not be greater than the fee to download the binary.

Based OP telling the obvious

so basically, everyone is a busker?
this is how I can tell you've never actually sold software, or anything probably, stuff like that only works for a small minority of businesses unless you're a charity
sure you can copy it for free now, but it's harder to do so, because of DRM and the fact that it's illegal

Get out, Pajeet

my point for those who intentionally missed it is even the most protected, and expensively protected software and movies, are cracked in a matter of days if not through zero-days.

drm doesnt work and it never has

once you release your product YOU ARE NO LONGER WORKING ON IT WHY SHOULD YOU GET PAID FOR IT ANY MORE LOL

This is a much common problem of non-free software though. You're trying to pin it as if it was the fault of free software licensing rather then the problem of the perceived injustice regarding the price of software.

All of RedHat's products are open-source but they still make fat stashes of money and they even financially support their competition - CentOS because they realize some customers don't want the services they offer, they just want the codebase.

laws are not a guide for morality

>This is a much common problem of non-free software though
No it's not, someone can't legally resell the software I've written

you make code, you say hey im making code i need to eat to make code i need to drink water to make code please payfor my water and food while i make code i get that.

you have released code and want to do nothing and get paid for doing nothing while the code sits in a repository somewhere i dont get that.

yeah, busking, imagine having an economy based around begging
You get paid for the work you put in to creating the product, what don't you get about that?

So? They will do it illegally if they have an incentive.
You're saying all those things as if your products already made you a billionaire rather than making chump change that would easily be achievable by a single generous donor.

>tfw cumbrain

Attached: 1563787585863.jpg (125x125, 3K)

ok so i work at a pizzeria
i make a pizza and get paid minimum wage
you the coder eat the pizza and create a million dollar game while eating the pizza
wheres my cut of the million dollar game that was impossible without my labor

>So? They will do it illegally if they have an incentive.
Piracy rates are high, something like 70%, the 30% of users who pay are the ones that matter
If someone recompiles my program and resells it for cheap on every major distribution platform (because it's legal) then the amount of paying users I have will drop from 30% to 1%

It wasn't impossible without your labour, I could have gotten pizza elsewhere
If you want to understand how economics work then read up on it, that's a stupid thing to say

fuck you I'm white as fucking snow

Attached: 20190817_111823.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

You don't have a point. You don't understand what you're talking about. If you were the only person providing food on the planet, then you would be the richest person on the planet. But you aren't, I can get food anywhere, so you aren't rich

>If someone recompiles my program and resells it for cheap on every major distribution platform (because it's legal) then the amount of paying users I have will drop from 30% to 1%
That's a big IF my friend.
You're only obliged to provide source code to someone you sell the binary to and your only obligation is to have it sold in an equal-access scenario where if you charge someone 100USD for the binary you cannot charge them more then 100USD to get access to the source code.

Just don't sell your product to someone who will jew you on it

You don't get paid for doing nothing. You created the product. It's the difference between creativity and labour, labour only requires you to mindlessly repeat a process. People who have ideas are allowed to monetize their ideas. This has been proven to be a very good thing for the economy. It's got nothing to do with being "on top", if I'm a programmer writing a program on my own time I'm making less money than you are until it's finished

>That's a big IF my friend.
Reselling shit happens all the time. People wouldn't even bother to enter Asian markets until recently for example because no software piracy laws, everyone just bought pirated software, you'd make no money at all selling it for a fair price
You're adding a bunch of rules there, open source on its own isn't THAT harmful to selling software (although usually you only stand to lose by releasing your source), but freetardism basically demands that you have to let people do anything they want with your code, except restrict other people from doing things with it too

so how do you monetize your ideas w/o labor then

and if labor is only repetition how do you repeat a new idea?

If your product does not require support you can sell as a commercial service it was probably too small to be monetized.

>so how do you monetize your ideas w/o labor then
you dont you fucking freeloader, unless you have money to start with and can pay people to do the work for you

>You don't get paid for doing nothing
you get paid while doing nothing, but im the freeload :)

you get paid for having the idea and then realizing that idea, which usually a big effort, harder than working a job

>open source
Literal buzzword term cucks made up in order to avoid having to understand the actual ideals of free software, and which corporations push in order to cloud its original intention.
Numales crying "I love open source!" don't even know what they're defending.

>Implying the CIA had anything to do with a decade+ old maymay
You have to go back.

Attached: 1457551880823.png (770x789, 510K)

anyone can have an idea but the execution is what matters hence what you are paid for is the work done, and nothing more

God I wish that were me

what imaginary world do you live in? If I write a program I can sell it and get money from it. I don't get paid for any labour. Ideas matter more, anyone can do the work, having a good idea is much rarer

writing a program is labour.

yes? you're not actually making any points here, you're just being a butthurt communist

heres an idea: airplanes but five times as many passengers but the same size and shape as now so theres no additional scaling or fuel costs

id like my money please

Bring that idea to life and you'll have your money

unless you tihk an airplane that costs the same as todays airplanes but can fit five times the passengers is a bad idea and can prove why thats a bad idea

so do labour and get money. im glad we can agree on that.

Do labour for a good idea
That's not a good idea, or even an idea, it's just an impossible scenario you brought up
Good idea + execution of the idea = you're rich
that's the foundation for innovation

>Making small sacrifices
Well user i can paypal you $5 to go buy a cross and nail yourself to it for whenever you feel you want sympathy for all those "sacrifices" you make.
Or you could do as i said and kys, the world will keep turning without you.

lmao seething freetards

what a bugman, single-digit IQ post

is there anything more pathetic than a weeaboo pedo?

freetards

>Is there a more pathetic term than "freetards"?
>The saddest thing is that people are apparently happy of being slaves. Not even actual slaves during ancient times had such lack of dignity.
>Despicable.
>BTW, obviously any post using that word (except those calling them out for that) holds no weight in any discussion, and can be safely disregarded.
Virtue signaling about being a paranoid retard doesn't make you intelligent

Attached: 1565984260190.gif (200x232, 881K)

English, please?