Why is japanese such a fucking ugly language?

It's not even just that but try to read their fucking language. It's so fucking impossible.
like what the fuck is this?

[ルネ] 巨乳プリンセス催眠「下賤な貴方のモノを

Attached: japanese.jpg (367x580, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KN7-lcf6CeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese sounds cute
Hungarian sounds like an uncivilized guy

Apyг

It's pretty

Attached: I wanna fugg nanaimi.jpg (954x710, 73K)

Attached: 15123617187590.png (966x621, 817K)

You posted that picture and you look pretty white to me

tranny

Attached: hoho.png (1009x765, 881K)

also, backwards k0t id

Kek

Attached: IMG_20190102_012654.jpg (1632x3264, 1M)

at least post it out of a shadow, having black hair doesn't make you non-white

extra-tranny

Topjej I've got thrice as much t as you white bois and my skin is twice as brown lole
T. Sissy white boi

fun fact: I was born in Brazil. I still consider myself white, but trust me when I say you are white.

Like 15% white WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GENETICS GENETICS LOTTERY WINNER

>Like 15% white
gib proofs

Proofs
Muh hair growth
Muh kike heritage
Muh arab rape babies

I love how this is a thread about the Japanese language, and we somehow got to racial purity in less than ten posts.

Fuck, I love how immature you autists are. Never change, my dudes.

I fucking hate meds so fucking much bunch of fucking monkeys

go up to a jew and call him a kike, and go up to an arab and call him a sandnigger let's see the reaction you get.
more like making Korbo insecure about how much of an effeminate tranny he is because he sees white people as effeminate

Would be ineffective because I'm both desu
The only good trannies are white since they don't have a drop of t but that's something you'll never admit because you probably don't even grow hair on your balls desu

try it then

Attached: tok.png (249x249, 76K)

It’s inefficient as fuck. Remembering 3000+ Chinese symbols (kanji) is just retarded.

This including a total of 3 writing systems like tf

Are Mandarin Chinese, and Korean easier languages to learn than Japanese? Even easier to learn both of those, combined, versus focusing solely on Japanese? I think I want to learn an East Asian language, but I was leaning towards thinking starting with Chinese would enable me to read a ton of literature, and open up their seemingly closed-off world to Westerners.

chinese is tonal which is about as bad since the meaning depends on the tone its spoken in

youtube.com/watch?v=KN7-lcf6CeQ

It looks better than chineese in my mind, also why u mock animu language my friend?

I like readong it

what the fuck were you watching op?
This roughly translates to "big breasts princess hypnotism 'humble dear" (the rest is cut off)

It borrowed the Chinese alphabet. It sounds great, though.