User, meet the new hire, Alice. We're counting on you to make her feel welcome and get her up to speed!

user, meet the new hire, Alice. We're counting on you to make her feel welcome and get her up to speed!

Attached: neck-beard-2.jpg (700x700, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.vimuser.org/littleleah.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

k

Hi Alice.
*never talks to it again*

SOCIETY

Hey Al, hows it hangin? Judging by that buldge of yours, id say its pretty low. Anyways the male bathroom is down the hall to the left if you need it. Feel free to talk to HR if someone is a discriminatory nazi!

Yo Al? Whats up my man? I always say to people, Al you know, HE is a REAL MAN. The kind you don't and never will MISTAKE FOR A WOMAN. Anyway, Al, you are fired. We have a dresscode here.

Nice RGB on those remnants that you call your hair, Al. Mind shaving that disgusting thing off? All employees are expected to look presentable at all times.

I would literally quit on the spot because that company will be dead within a year.

user, for the last time, I'm employed and I won't hire your schizo cousin, now pls get the fuck out of my home office. I'm telling your sister to take your key

>it

Attached: man of culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

the absolute state of Jow Forums + linux users

and vim users
>blog.vimuser.org/littleleah.html

Aren't clowns supposed to smile?

It is a tragic clown

Attached: Sunny the Tragic Clown The Sims.png (616x637, 160K)

This is Archlinux user

clown world

There are more pictures in this thread than there are chins on the posters in this threads

Attached: 1563467482242.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

imagine thinking this shit isn't a good enough reason to not use libreboot

I love you, Alice. Please let me pleasure your feminine penis.

Hi Alice, I just wondered, dont take this the wrong way, seriously, I just wondered if we could make friends and maybe have lunch or dinner. I know this great place where gay bastards go but they are really hilarious if you like camp humour. Afterwards we could go and check out some boy scouts

So Alice... You sure went in and out of Wonderland, huh?

Attached: carrey.gif (280x280, 1.29M)