Glad you could make it to the technical interview. Did you have any trouble finding the place? By the way, fuck Trump...

Glad you could make it to the technical interview. Did you have any trouble finding the place? By the way, fuck Trump, right?

Attached: https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_730459729_960x0.jpg fit=scale.jpg (960x641, 56K)

>Yep, I wish for that orange retard to drop dead

Attached: gigachad.jpg (800x450, 32K)

of course you do you giga-fag.
put some clothes on.

>woman interviewing me
>bringing politics into the workplace
I'll take a job elsewhere, thank you.

But your government bennies would be cut off if you walked out of the interview.
Don't do it NEET

"What? I thought this was a technical interview, not a political interview."

I had an onsite interview that lasted around 12 hours, 9 am to 9 pm
at the end of it I was on a conference call with a different office and they were talking to me. the entire day of interviews has gone extremely well
I was so exhausted I forgot to hide my power level and said something positive about trump. when I did the guy on the other side of the line instantly changed from bullshitting with me about casual stuff to formal again and then mentioned how many candidates they were looking at hiring and that more interviews would probably be necessary
rejected the next week. I've always wondered if it was the trump thing.

sue them its illegal

first off this was in the uk, the conference call was to america. second off there's definitely no way I can prove that was why I was rejected, even though I'm quite sure it was. also this was 2 years ago.

Eh, who cares about an orange man halfway across the world anyway

tfw got fired for making a holocaust joke at work a couple of months ago because of some female jewish retard. Honestly Fuck women in tech and Fuck jews.

>Got fired for being not only a nazi but also retarded.

Yes. I think I will be the perfect fit here. Fuck that asshole.

>Nazis bad, jews good

Attached: 1557336864553.png (361x534, 354K)

>if you could just give us a link to your social media so we can do a background check.

>having social media.

Good one.

But ma'am, with all due respect, according to the non-discrimination statement policy published on the company's job board, you are breaching the terms and conditions by violating my democratic right of free choice. And I quote:

"This Silly Valley Start-up does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.

This Silly Valley Start-up is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression."

As a consequence of your ill-treatment, I will begin legal action tomorrow morning and I will also notify your community manager to amend your bad behavior in the workplace. Goodbye!

No social media is an instant disqualification sir.

Only if you're a introverted sperg who they can't vouch for based on the face-to-face interview. If you can LARP as a normie no-one will ask for your social.

I don't see anything there about discriminating against Trump voters.

creed (krēd) n. 2. A system of belief, principles, or opinions: laws banning discrimination on the basis of race or creed; an architectural creed that demanded simple lines.

Indeed, I'd shoot that kike lover on the spot if I could.

If, by "trump", you mean "flirtatious hr professionals", sure

That's not the way it works. NEETBUX get cut if you become employed, not the other way around.

>12 hour interview
Don't take shit like this. Give them a few hours of your time max. Companies aren't going to treat you any better as an employee compared to how they treat you during an interview.

>farts loudly during interview
works every time

Attached: 1468856429159.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>tfw got fired for making a holocaust joke at work a couple of months ago
Yeah, don't do that at work

Depends on the company.
I work for a small subsidiary of a multi-national megacorp and my team is multi-national.
There's two amerikkans, one french, one chinese, one israeli and I from poland. Holocaust, jew-stereotype and war-crime themed banter is a daily occurence on our conference calls.

The policies of lawmakers dont have an effect on me because I say they dont!

I would fuck Trump too if I'm a woman like you ma'am.

Them perfect BJ lips

are you kidding? look at her shirt -- she's got at least double Cs

>youre hired, Steve, but the slut next to you needs to go

Attached: interviewees.jpg (1300x855, 98K)

Lol I literally work in the heart of Trump country with signs in the lawn of each building that are pro-Trump and pro-republican and even the super Trump fags are still considered toxic in the workplace. No one wants to be around them.

yes, fuck that jew puppet retard

>12 hour interview
Dude are you retarded?

>12 hour interview
HAHAHAHAHAHA