Jow Forumss favourite mobile games

I'm going on a trip soon, and all I'll have is my phone and no internet. Anyone got any good phone games to recommend?

Attached: 1542376331882.png (500x404, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KN7-lcf6CeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alternatively; do something like read a book. Or talk to a stranger. Or be in the moment.

You're going on a trip! Go enjoy yourself! It's an exciting experience!

homo

Polytopia. I've gotta get through at least 3 games a day with it. It's like civilization lite

GOTCHA FAGGOT. BAIT THREAD WORKED ALL ALONG. FOUND YOUR ASS SHARING YOUR FAGGOT ASS SCREENSHOTS ON YOU KNOW WHERE. NEVER EVER SHARE BANT SCREENSHOTS ON THAT SITE AGAIN. Thanks. fun game though.
Good advice, was enjoying my trip like this anyways, bout to go to bed now

I should've known. You got me good there

Also, I was gonna buy a tribe so I could play multiplayer, got any suggestions?

>GOTCHA FAGGOT. BAIT THREAD WORKED ALL ALONG. FOUND YOUR ASS SHARING YOUR FAGGOT ASS SCREENSHOTS ON YOU KNOW WHERE. NEVER EVER SHARE BANT SCREENSHOTS ON THAT SITE AGAIN.
Da fuck

Kickoo is the most OP and Aquarion is the most unique. All the others are nothing special except for maybe Vengir if you like beginning with swordsman and having a crappy economy

He's talking about Reddit. We're both plebbitors

Download the app swordigo. It's a pretty awesome scroll game. 10/10 would recommend. Lmk how you like it

Thanks for advice
>both plebbitors
Never taint my name with r*ddit

Too late mate. Shouldn't have used that dumb website in the first place

Solitaire

clash royale

I just checked there to get an answer for question you just helped with. I'm innocent

bring some old handhelds, like a gameboy or some shit with some games

knew there was something off with you guys ever since i entered this thread

Pixel Dungeon or one of it's spinoffs, roguelites are quite well suited to touchscreens
or you could get a SNES emulator or something

Runescape

Unironically Azur Lane and Girls Frontline

Play Ib using easyrpg player for android

youtube.com/watch?v=KN7-lcf6CeQ

Tetris.