So why are you still using Android, Jow Forums?

So why are you still using Android, Jow Forums?

Attached: technological-oldman.jpg (1437x547, 201K)

My iPhone still hasn't arrived in the mail

If you have "friends" that wouldn't include you in a conversation because you don't have the same phone as them you should probably get new friends instead of a new phone

no alternative open system

>needing to be part of a conversation
I've got more interesting things to do.

Imagine living in the US and purposely locking yourself into an ecosystem with iMessage and now fucking credit cards that can only be properly used with an iPhone.

Is this a strictly american thing? No1 here gives a shit about my phone brand. Like never even had a comment about it when meeting girls on tinder or irl friends, but I go on twitter and see memes about green/blue messages and all that crap

Literally who?

can a oneplus 7 pro play ps2 games?

Why would anyone not have a matrix client installed and expect to be a part of a conversation?

Attached: literally who twitter.png (634x153, 25K)

who

I just carry around a small laptop with a cellular internet dongle and a dumbphone with a monthly top up for calls. Cheaper then a data+calling plan

>All these poor idiots who cant afford an iPhone
I love being rich

Yes it is. Americans are extremely consumerist and materialistic. Iphones are a status symbol to them and to some it has even become part of their personality. There are many apple bugmen/women who sperg out if you dont have the latest iphone. I switched to a galaxy note 8 several years back and my friends all gave me shit and everytime i meet a girl and she sees i have an android theres always some snarky remark about
>green messages
>broke
>potato camera

>green messages
if you're not gonna use a smartphone for what it's purpose is... such as snapchat or instagram, just get a damn flip phone

>americans are consumerist and materialistic

Someone doesnt know Asians

Because I don't want to use Apple

Spbp
/thread
Who is this man anyway and why should anyone take his opinion seriously?

This. Asians are easily worse. Not to say Americans aren't pretty bad.

I'm rich: I own a private jet, said the rich guy.
I'm rich: I own a boat, said the fairly well off guy.
I'm rich: I own a sports car, said the average guy.
I'm rich: I own an iPhone, said the poor guy.
I'm rich, I own Nike shoes, said the other poor guy who coincidentally happens to be black.

Why would you need a smartphone for text?
A feature phone with a physical keyboard would make more sense.

I mostly use my smartphone to browse the web.

The only reason is that it's (somewhat) still FreeSource and lets me sideload apps. That's it.

Anyone who's actually used an iPhone and isn't an anti-Apple shill will admit that iPhone is 100x a better experience than Google Ad-droid.

Attached: 9a371062586ecb3d1c497ad75e460242b515aeda54d665026ac6187460f47fb3.png (960x544, 674K)

>Asians
You mean chinks

>bitch and moan about "communism"
>consumerist and materialistic
Cope harder, poorfag lmao

Get a job

No not just Chinese. Nice try kike

Can't say you're correct, user. Used three different iPhones including the most recent drop. Couldn't for the life of me navigate them because the touchscreens have weird sensitivity. It's also very frustrating to get the system menu to show up sometimes.

Is flipping burgers your definition of rich? No wonder you think iPhones are a status symbol.

i'm not gay

Retard, people buy shit they can't afford to get the feeling that they have money. The feeling of having money does well for ones mental health. You should just go ahead and install gentoo.

Gfs mom was an alcoholic and her dad knew it but would drink infront of her at parties and what not and my gf confronted him about it and he said his friends would think wrong of them. I then said what you said and that shut him up quick.
Shes better now, drinks nonalcohol beer at parties and has had like 2 glasses of wine in the past year

Absolutely this desu. The only people I personally know or have seen with iPhones are people who work entry-level to low/mid-tier jobs and are typically under the age of 25. Anyone above that typically uses something like a Google Pixel or some other android phone.

I'd also like to state that Apple users who have "tried" android typically try the lowest end product they can find or at least the cheapest and then go on to bitch about how bad it is compared to their latest gen iPhone. Compare it to something like the latest Pixel or Note. You will find very little difference in performance, a significant increase in the amount of multitasking you can get done (thanks to more RAM for less money), and the massive amount of storage you can get and expand with many of the current gen androids on the market.

That isn't to say iPhones are necessarily bad. They do excel in certain areas, specifically launching quickly and ease of access. But they kind of fall flat when it comes to using it as a daily driver. Cloud services don't cut it for storage, and you will quickly find your storage filled with media and applications unless you purge/relocate it every so often.

coz i only need to be able to receive calls and check messages now and then, i'm not a fucking drone shill that judges others based on the brand of a phone

I'm not a LGBTard

why would I use snapchat or facebookgram at all

why pay north of 600 for a phone that's capable of doing what a pc from 2012 is capable of and can fit in your pocket, only to use it for something that a pager could do

why do Andjeets lie all the time?
The facts speak for themselves, your anecdotes do not matter.

Attached: D8A6A830-9FF8-4EC7-9A91-BC39AB9747B3.jpg (2312x1156, 853K)

Flagship Android phones are not really cheaper than iPhones so this has nothing to do with wealth

>tongue firmly in cheek
Is this a code word for anal sex?

It's a nothing thing. There's a few dozen insecure retards on the internet who are trying to push their digital jewelry in everyone's faces. That's it.

imagine having "Cope harder, poorfag lmao" as the best response to a logical criticism of your miserable life

>"he does things differently from me, that means he's wrong"
Maybe our lifestyles aren't comparable, poorfag.
Enjoy spending your time configuring your """Linux""" window manager on your ebay laptop while I run Tensorflow on the most well-developed & advanced POSIX operating system ever released.

Attached: 1514135171376.png (578x420, 290K)

>>potato camera
But Note 8 has a much better camera than any iPhone

This desu. Hell, most cameras nowadays are fairly comparable in similar lighting scenarios despite every company focusing their efforts on camera quality.

>owning a device made by a company that told a room of investors it seeks to grow in the future through blatant rent seeking behavior.
>the same platform that refuses to implement decoders for video formats it doesn't hold patent interests in
>the same platform that grifts 30% of all in-app payments just for being on an iPhone
>the same platform that has the worst in class web browser with zero choice for an alternative
>can't even install apps outside of the store unless you pay for a dev license
>all to have a blue bubble in text messages with other iCucks

literally only a retarded cuck would support such a toxic shitheap company.

all these poor thirdworlders who can only afford an iphone lmao

>iCucks
I don't use iPhone because of what you listed but why do you pretend it's a bad quality product.
If it were Free Source,you wouldn't shut up about how great of a POSIX phone it is.

Memers are so dumb and obnoxious.Seriously awkward people

I don't know nor care how good quality the products are. The above are enough for me to not support Apple at all. I've only owned one apple device, a Macbook Pro late 2013 and the shitty charger cable frayed in about a year and the screen yellowed in one corner from the high heat stress from the stupid blower positioning. I can't imagine the iphones are any better constructed.

>I can't imagine
Most anti-Apple shills don't actually own any Apple products. They complain about the price/spec and memes they read second-hand.
They literally don't even know what they're talking about.

Attached: 1494176864074.jpg (400x300, 68K)

Attached: 68421632_464965881024875_8774048436841349120_n.jpg (480x492, 17K)

LMAO

HE CANT EVEN AFFORD THE

FALCON SUPERNOVA IPHONE 6 PINK DIAMOND

AT A MERE

FORTY - EIGHT POINT FIVE MILLION DOLLARS (48.5 x 10^6 USD)

LMAO HAHAHAHA

HOW POOR CAN YOU BE
HAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAH

POOR MONKEY MONKEY TAIL HAHAA

Attached: LMAO.png (1746x814, 800K)

it's an appliance
fucking losers jesus christ

I like my note 8 more than any iphone I've had and its still running like a charm. I
Normies shit on anything android because the pictures in snapchat look bad even though the pictures with the actual camera look great.

jesus fucking christ
pajeet overlord

KEK ANDROID BTFO

Attached: 1546380564786.png (634x153, 37K)

Because I am not retarded. Are you?

> Hurr Alan Turner's Twitter readers won't talk to me if I don't use an overpriced trash phone with a privacy policy worse than basically anyone else's.