Dear Jow Forums : Fuck you

I used to enjoy my computer and my smartphone. I used to love technology and convenience i have.

Now because if you i hate computers and technology.

>spotify

I deleted my 5 years old account, lost all of my playlists and friends.

Reason: DRM, it’s nonfree.

>google account

Basically i got 17 GB of backup data and removed my account. I used to enjoy syncing my bookmarks, photos etc across all of my devices.

Reason: Data mining botnet

>instagram, whatsapp, twitter, discord etc (social
Media)

I deleted and lost most of my real life friends. No one sends SMS to me. Rarely people calls but it’s for work.

Reason: Botnet with psychological manipulation.

>Windows

I installed debian GNU/Linux on my craptop with KDE desktop environment.

Now I’m using weird toy office suite and browse the web with firefox.

If i edit a video (1080p 60 fps) kdenlive thing crashes all the time and my computer runs like an oven.

Reason: BOTNET NSA NSA ONIONS BASEDYYY LOL ONIONS

and so on...

I used to use my devices like 2-3 hours in a day. Now I’m using it 5-6 hours in a day and mostly it’s because of the crappy software.

please kill yourself unironically.

Attached: Yy.png (1070x601, 507K)

you did good on everything but Linux. just use Win 7 or Win 8.1.

Install Gentoo

>falling for memes
you're fault

LUL he fell for the freedesktop scam
enjoy your (((linux))) sir

>because if you
Fucking phone poster kys immediately.

Good job you fought back against the Judaic-satanic elite

good job, anti-goy, 25 american dollars have been deposited to your paypal.

Jesus just use your brain instead of blindly following what Jow Forums does. Some of these things are more or less harmless despite what Jow Forums says
> Spotify
Nothing wrong with it. It's a glorified webapp streaming service.
> Whatsapp
Not a fan of Facebook but it's E2E encrypted so it's probably still unironically better than SMS which is completely unsecured
> Discord
Completely dependent on which servers you use. Just don't join shit servers. If you see it being shilled on Jow Forums, ESPECICALLY on a red board, chances are you should not join it. Retards on this site join servers they see shilled on Jow Forums then complain it's full of trannies. Wow, really? Who woulda thunk?
> Windows
Still the best OS for a general purpose desktop machine. It just werks.

Instagram and Twitter can die in a fire. There's no reason to have them or any replacement/alternative. Google account is basically useless as well, plenty of alternatives and the only good services Google has anyway are the ones you can use without signing in like search and maps

You're a fucking retard if you take anything on this board seriously. You deserve everything that happens to you.

Attached: 1562002325669.png (165x254, 40K)

You're currently at the second minimum, keep going it's going to get better. Everything requires time to master. With proprietary software you're limited, once you abandon your old ways you'll be a lot faster than you've ever thought you could be. Here is my way of solving your problems:
>spotify
I got fed up with music (I challenge you: present to me anything made in last 5 years that isn't complete ear cancer), only occasionally listen to classical on FM, torrents or youtube.
>google account
I host my own server, mail + ftp + simple web interface that loads immediately. On shitty computers I can upload files about 1000 faster than using bloated google drive interface which laggs like ass.
>social media
>real friends
Learn to spend time alone. You don't have to get likes ever 5 minutes to keep yourself from killing yourself. For communication there is XMPP, IRC and e-mail.
>office
Use latex you pleb.
>video
Blender + ffmpeg can do everything.

Attached: curve.png (1412x978, 46K)

You did almost everything Jow Forums asked you to do except having sex. Now you see why you're in this situation?

>reddit spacing
>falling for muh freedumbs meme
have sex

Op here

Thanks user. This means a lot.

Attached: Cr.png (691x653, 27K)

>he forgot to have sex
rookie mistake
it suppose to be first step, but try anyways
have sex

good.

Attached: smilingmanbeard.gif (140x140, 1.7M)

>I got fed up with music
Bro... amigo... dude... buddy... mate.. homeboy... chum... brah... hombre... you're currently at the second minimum. Keep looking; it's going to get better.

You’re just a fucking dipshit who lacks musical taste. There’s definitely a lot of great music being made that is less known than all the hits. The solution to replacing Spotify with something that doesn’t spy on you is private trackers.

>I challenge you: present to me anything made in last 5 years that isn't complete ear cancer

City Girls: Act Up.

go to lgbt, you might get memed into transitioning and an hero

lol If you're that easily influenced then you'll never escape the botnet. Better off LARPing while using Windows like half of Jow Forums.

if he really want that he should get on r9k instead

You didn't replace the services, only have yourself to blame. Stupid niggerfaggot, "kill yourself unironically"

Why are you canceling accounts right and left because of some autists on a chinese autism support forum?

I've been using lignux as my main for years, but I sure as hell haven't gotten rid of my google, last.fm, pandora, twitter, instagram, or facebook accounts. They're all free anyway, so I just severely limit what I share with them, don't sync anything of importance, and still enjoy the rest of the services they offer. I haven't gotten rid of my windows drive either, I boot into it whenever necessary. I still use hulu and netflix (they both work fine with firefox and vivaldi on lignux), and I still use amazon prime (which gives me access to a ton of solid videos too). Why the fuck would you go full spergburger, when you can just enjoy the freedom that lignux offers you, while just being more careful with serious botnet shit? Limit what you share, link things to spam emails instead of your important email accounts, don't use your real name whenever possible (facebook actually doesn't check often), and don't link anything to your phone number unless absolutely necessary.

I mean OP is a fucking retard but being this much of a good guy is going a bit far.

>I used to use my devices like 2-3 hours in a day. Now I’m using it 5-6 hours in a day and mostly it’s because of the crappy software.
if your goal is to try and avoid using tech why are you on Jow Forums?

yes but i wanted to ease his pain by giving him another society to blame for getting memed before the conclusion.

well no one made you do those things, it is your responsability.

>editing video through a terminal
Are you insane?

>responsability
good post retard

Yeah it was my responsability to write responsibility.

Now suck my dick.

>last 5 years that isn't ear cancer
Anything from the following genres / niches: Classical hindustani & carnatic; Orchestral performances of european classic music; Free/Avant garde jazz; Plain ol' jazz; Nepali bhajans. I challenge you to not fall in love with at-least one of those genres and a contemporary virtuoso representative of them who is still performing and recording.

how do you not link your number to a google account if you have android?

>get new phone
>factory reset it
>it will ask u for google acc
>click create
>dont put SIM card in it
>create the acc and when prompt for number say later
>done

I actually am using such acc right now.

That's a great idea.

first schizo crisis ? its gonna get worse user...

>uhhh... music is shit past 5 years
>why yeas, I do listen to classic on FM
>what? you mean there are people who still play classical music in past 5 years? Who is Hilary Hahn?
it's like, you tried to not look like a brainlet, but failed miserably.
you probably don't even appreciate classical music, just listen because you saw on movies some smart characters listening to it (or on anime).
shame.

This guy gets it. I was trying to say the same thing here: There are still tons of great musicians performing in relatively traditional or established frameworks. The dude might not enjoy music at all though, which just means he has severe and crippling autism.

Your reading comprehension is nigger tier. I specifically asked for anything made in last 5 years. Performing a piece is not creating new music.
>inb4 but muh interpretations
>you probably don't even appreciate classical music, just listen because you saw on movies some smart characters listening to it (or on anime).
And you're the kind of person who makes big brain in depth analysis of Mozart's "Leck mich im Arsch", because classical == smart and sophisticated. Go LARP as 18th century lord someplace else. has at least put in some effort and actually listed some examples (thank you), you only manged to produce reddit tier insult.

>classical == smart and sophisticated
are you trying to put words in my mouth? that's literally what I implied what your post sounded like.
>muh interpretations
what are you saying here? that interpretations doesn't count?
but user, why would I help a retarded nigger like you? if you haven't listened to anything this user wrote, you are pleb.
an insult is all you deserve.

Hey dumbass
When you try to impress everyone, you impress no one

We don't really give a shit how you live your life, we just like our autistic choices and try to use what little social skills we have to explain our logic

You ruined your own life, and it's no one else's fault but your own
Quit yelling at a computer screen and take control of it

You seem a very easily manipulated person. This is how it goes for me:

>Spotify
based. Been using it since 2010

>Google
Based. Been using a google account since gmail was invite-only.

>Windows
Based. I use it in my Surface Pro 6. Also have a Mac.

I also have a job unlike 90% of the people here, and basically only come here to laugh at the retards.

They're just memes. Everyone is memeing, it's just a joke. You're taking this place way to seriously

I do avoid google on all devices and use linux but even I use facebook just because its unavoidable. I need to keep in touch with my family and hobby groups

shit like Facebook, youtube, discord and skype are fine as long as you don't install the cancerous apps or do weird autistic shit on it.
If you behave like a normie on those platforms you are not identifiable, you are just a drop of water in the ocean.
It's the very personal and or weird autistic shit shouldn't on those platforms.
And don't sign up with more irl info then you have to.