YouTube downloading apps for Android

Are there any out that are not riddled with ads and actually work?

Attached: 1546215964825.png (1536x2240, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube-dl

Videoder is pretty good. But it isn't open-source, and has ads. It works great.
There's also open-source apps like NewPipe and Skytube, but their UI is autistic. NewPipe is finicky about which quality has sound for some reason.

does that work on android?

Yes. Install termux and get going.

with this I mean does it work pretty simply no fucking terminal fumbling, it's a pain with screen size

omg, but it's a pain to write on phones.
the option would be carrying a small keyboard with you and connection it

Why not just use a web-based service that extracts the URL for you, like tube-ninja

I dont want (((them))) to collect data or malware, they use javascript so that might run malicious code.

1) download and install f-droid.org/
2) open f-droid and search for newpipe and install it
optionally, search for clover so you can experience the true open sauce software.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-22-59-14_proc.jpg (1080x1031, 132K)

I use newpipe, but if a network problem happens then it's impossible to watch some videos.
do you know about a fix for it?

You have to live it.

Java sucks. :)

you can always download them using newpipe. i thought this was the point of the thread.
you're not wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-22-58-18_proc.jpg (1080x905, 151K)

So I started using termux and encountered an error. Am i just retarded?

Not to hijack the thread but is there an alternative to youtube-dl? I've been trying to download a specific video for several weeks now using youtube-dl but it never works. A month ago I bitched about it in /sqt/ and the error message was slightly different, but it still doesn't work.

Also sometimes you feed it a channel URL, and one of the videos isn't capable of being downloaded somehow, so it cancels the rest of the operation. And I usually ended up not even trying to save anything past that one failure.

Attached: Untitled.png (677x342, 20K)

Doesn't NewPipe allow you to download videos?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

>you can always download them using newpipe. i thought this was the point of the thread.
oh I think we got a miss understanding here.
I'm not OP, I use newpipe but it always fuck upso some videos dont load.

Too much of a pain to write youtube-dl and copy-paste the url? I mean I don't know what kind of a program you are looking for then. I bet there are some addons for firefox that add a download button to firefox.
>)()((][][>9()9they8()>

>to firefox
*to youtube

What kind of zoomer doesn't know about itube

can't say i have encountered this issue. have you updated newpipe? i know there was an update not too long ago.

tubemate

NewPipe or YMusic
Youtube-dlg
It's just youtube-dl with GUI

>It's just youtube-dl with GUI
How would that be a meaningful alternative to evade youtube-dl's error and behavior

Guide for Android frens

Install Termux from F-Droid
termux-setup-storage
Allows termux access to storage
pkg up
This updates packages
pkg install python
This installs python and pip
pip install youtube-dl
This installs youtube-dl

Newpipe and Skytube, nigger.

why do i need to download something that i can stream with no problem?
jeez its good only for 101 bots