Any questions?

Any questions?

Attached: 1543585480372.jpg (1024x545, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH9yVmMICLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, one: y r u ghey?

haha epic
apple bad my dude

Breh I ain't even macfag but to say they're low quality is bullshit of the highest degree

>APPLE THING BAD
>BUY THINKPAD™
you sure showed them today, OP

yeah when are you going to stop trying to fit in and just go back to the_donald already

>exploding batteries for 2 decades
>overheating to the point of being slower than $300 craptops
>sterilizes your balls if used on your lap
>sounds like a jet engine in any task more demanding than typing text
>shit tier super fragile aluminum that bends, dents, and scratches if you look at it wrong
>screen is glued together and the heat exhaust blows right onto it
>circuitry LITERALLY designed by pajeets with the high volt screen inverter line right next to the CPU pins and will fry the CPU if the voltage isn't 100% stable
>screen cables are so fragile they'll tear if you open the lid past 90 degrees
>keyboard breaks if it simply exists within the space time continuum

>not low quality
bullshit of the highest degree

I loved my 2009 15 inch MBP and my 2013 MBA but I cannot defend the shit they are producing today. The keyboard is terrible, even if it didn't break all the time it would still suck. NO PORTS. Thermal throttling because of the ridiculous requirement that every generation be thinner beyond any reasonable need. Losing all the good features that made them unique and cool like MagSafe and even cable management tabs on their power bricks.

>NO PORTS
out of all that could be said about apple i really don't understand why they get so much shit about this one considering it's all at least thunderbolt which could be used to do so much versus this kind of shit you see on some windows laptops

Attached: 1 type a.jpg (1200x783, 107K)

>(((THINKSHIT)))

he has a thinkpad and a macbook, of fucking course he craves dicks

>thunderbolt
how is a propietary connector better than an universal one like USB?

there was an attempt

>(((MACSHIT)))

thunderbolt 3 uses type c you dunce

Have had a MBA for 7 years now and have experienced a total of 0 of the problems you just listed.

Have used Thinkpads as well but I prefer everything about my MBA except its low screen res (1366x786).
It's smaller, lighter and its touchpad is so vastly superior it's laughable.

Stop with the bullshit.

So he's a gay tranny?

How does it work?

ask OP

You know what's ironic? You post these threads for attention, validation, and to feel superior, but all you end up doing is advertising for a company. Same thing you make fun of "iToddlers" for. People still buy Apple products. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they're not happy.

Even Apple fans aren't this serious about Apple. If you don't like it that's fine but move on. It makes you seem obsessed and jealous with how hard you worry about Apple.

He's in denial. He's just trying to fit in with what other people tell him. He thinks he's sophisticated because he bought into the groupthink on here.

Ironic how they forget that other companies have issues too. Like the ThinkPad wiki having a dedicated list of problems the laptops have. Or how Samsung got an entire line of phone banned. Or how Google and Samsung removed the headphone jack too while making fun of Apple for doing it.

Remember all the Apple BTFO threads about the removal of the jack? How superior alternatives were? But when Android manufacturers do it it's fine.

>ChinkPad
>High quality
Bad bait.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS83LzUvNzg2OTI5L29yaWdpbmFsL1RoaW5rUGFkX2JhY2tzcGFjZS5naWY=.gif (755x424, 3.07M)

If by "quality" you mean "ugly bezel" then this looks 1000% accurate

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: tenor.gif (220x216, 39K)

Honestly, these threads almost get me to defend Apple, and the only product of there's I've ever owned was an iPod nano back in the day.

had this 2015 mbp for 2 years, running i3 on ubuntu like a champ

>exploding batteries for 2 decades

no

>overheating to the point of being slower than $300 craptops

turn on the fan, allow it to breath etc

>sterilizes your balls if used on your lap

put clothes on then

>sounds like a jet engine in any task more demanding than typing text

see two greentexts above

>shit tier super fragile aluminum that bends, dents, and scratches if you look at it wrong

my laptop has 0 dents, barely any scratches and is not bent.

>screen is glued together and the heat exhaust blows right onto it

stop having the screen open at 10 degrees
>circuitry LITERALLY designed by pajeets with the high volt screen inverter line right next to the CPU pins and will fry the CPU if the voltage isn't 100% stable
stop using chinky power adaptors

>screen cables are so fragile they'll tear if you open the lid past 90 degrees

stop bending the screen past it's limit then
>keyboard breaks if it simply exists within the space time continuum

stop eating over it and getting crumbs in it

>reddit spacing

both are shit

Why not use Reddit spacing? It gives you (You)s.

This sounds a lot like my W520 I made the mistake of buying brand new in 2011, except my scenario was actually real and even worse. At least Lenovo support was pretty prompt when the hard disk failed within a few weeks of purchase but the laughable engineering fuckups in that garbage spelled the beginning of the end of Thinkshit for me.

Switched from mac to PC.
This is completely true.

Fake news. SAD!

It's clear you aren't actually pressing the key you retard

Back to redit

he's pressing it but thinkshit is just apple knockoff trash now so they use shitty chiclet keys with no travel

wo ze am ghey?

Seriously can you buy a thinkpad with a screen half as clean as a macbook pro?

>nu-thinkpad
>high quality
>low price
you cant be serious

Why are you making this thread user? Just to fit in? The majority here probably already used normal laptops and PC, and the one using Apple products won't change their minds about it.

just buy a cheap laptop and use Ubuntu Linux or fedora or something

Damn son you fucking owned the 4 macfags on this board

So brave

why is my poop green?

what the fuck is wrong with the end of his finger? did he fight a garbage disposal or is this shopped as shit

5 and a half years with my MBP
no major issues just a worn down battery needing replacement and a missing rubber foot. Normal wear and tear.

>16:9

fuck this. just buy a macbook and install your os of choice.

>Own mid tier Lenovo
>One say wouldn't even post
>Poked around with removing CMOS+regular battery, flea power whatever
>Just say fuck it and it sat for a while
>Try one more time and reseat hard drive
>Boots again
And here I was just about to say fuck chinkshit Lenovo, but I'm back on the chinanumbah1 train.

Attached: 1529801168835.jpg (700x697, 76K)

>Lenovo
>High quality
I’ve never run into so many obscure little problems until I deployed a fleet of chinkshit Lenovos

I have a MBP and X220 both bought in 2012 and the Mac absolutely obliterates the Thinkpad.

The X220 fans spin up and it still overheats while doing fuck all on ganoo+loonix and Windows 10 is practically unusable, even with an SSD upgrade. Webcam doesn't work and trackpoint keeps gliding.
MBP on the other hand is so much faster and everything works. It's also held up a lot better cosmetically, the only problem being a dent where I dropped a 5L dehumidifier on the case lid, and it still works.

Isn't the x1 series in the same price tier though?

Chad quality

Attached: Acer Aspire 5740G latop.jpg (474x400, 55K)

>The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
>no "s"
failure

>MACS
>dual core cpu in 2019

Attached: 1565998505543.jpg (218x360, 20K)

And yet it still runs better.

Attached: raphi.jpg (605x685, 77K)

I got the Mid 2012 15” MacBook Pro back in high school and it still runs fine aside from the optical drive failing and eating a Weezer CD. My older brother that roasted me for getting it has gone through countless shitty laptops since I got it.

Granted I did throw in an SSD and 16gb of ram a while back

thinkpad is dead as of this year. the 90 series is hot garbage

SEETHING

do you suck neckbeard dick or do you suck faggot dick?

technology is truly for faggots

You're very good a pulling hyperbolic copy paste bullshit out of your ass. Let me guess, Louis Rossman is your patron saint as well?

Post some proof. I can pull some anecdotal shit about a lot of stuff. Doesn't mean it's true for the masses.

as much as I fucking hate apple and their products can you actually shit on them for what they've actually done?
the batteries don't explode and in some ways macs are high quality, I would never ever use one myself but they aren't inferior in every way

>the only Android manufacturers are Samsung and Google

Attached: 1558504161054.jpg (960x720, 71K)

This post is old as shit.

>Thinkpad
>low price

Attached: 124456768979.jpg (367x388, 16K)

So what you're saying is he's not pressing it right.

So aria is high quality and helvetica low? just look at the fonts.

>1366x768 is high quality

Attached: 134522453.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>the batteries don't explode
2019 Macbook Pros are literally banned from flight because the batteries explode. This isn't hyperbole, the FCC banned Macbook Pros from entering airplanes.

Yes, Apple shills have a shortlist of companies to make flattering comparisons to, mostly Google, Samsung and Microsoft. In almost every thread pointing out yet another problem with an iPhone you'd see them go
>but Samsung
Even though literally no one else brought up Samsung.

which isn't going to be enforced and is a fucking retarded law that is made by people who don't know shit
youtube.com/watch?v=sH9yVmMICLo

I have a 10 inch acer one, unironically pretty comfy

specs are not = quality tho

>mac batteries don't explode!
>yes they do, in fact they explode so much they've been banned from flight
>ok, but that's not going to happen
You're just moving the goalposts now, shill.

>Windows on ThinkPad
>Not appreciating that Apple has actual good fonts vs MS’s in-house shit.

fucking retard, the only times macbook batteries have exploded is when you plug a cheap chinese knockoff charger in them that literally sends what's coming out of the outlet to the macbook
it's pure fearmongering and fake news
>shill
I fucking despise apple to my core, there are hundreds of other reasons to shit on them and plenty of other things to criticize them for, this is not one of them, there isn't anything about those batteries that make them any more susceptible to exploding

Are there any laptops without the retarded mousepad shit in front of the fucking keyboard instead off off to the side?

The current gens are ass is what you said. The 2012 has no real issues as far as I know, let's be honest, the MacBook is more expensive in raw materials than the ThinkPad, it's made of aluminium and the screen is covered with glass, the ThinkPad is just cheap plastic everywhere. Both are well built, the MacBook isn't designed to take abuse well though, it's mostly meant to look good. ThinkPad is a business laptop line for a reason.

macOS is based, simple as. Runs great on shitty HDD with 4 GB of RAM with a crap CPU.

that's retarded
it folds to protect the screen dumbass

>the ThinkPad is just cheap plastic everywhere
The better models are magnesium+carbon fiber reinforced plastic tho

T480 and such are glass fiber reinforced plastic

the average Jow Forums poster right here fellas

Even iOS looks fucking cheap.

>summer

for the price you pay the build quality is shit

The same could be said of all business laptops.

isn't the price similar if you're buying new

Attached: 68289924_p0.jpg (1332x2048, 179K)

Worst quality on the market, but looks nice

>buying new

surerly the price of used macbooks from the same years as the thinkpad is also similar tho?

Attached: EAoJFgeXsAE40Py.jpg (921x1200, 106K)

Thinkpads outside the lease cycle drop like rocks while MacBooks don't seem to depreciate unless they're totally fucked from launch. They take an initial hit but hold for way longer than they have any reason to.

>buy thinkpad
>battery drains
>won't power on anymore
>fagbook been working flawless since 2015
hmmmm

>bought MBP 6 years ago for $1000
>somewhat regretting decision since there were cheaper alternatives
>not a single issue to report so far, except small hdd

It still runs like gravy. Fuck you Jow Forums, you retards would have had me buy some chickpad so you can keep this board alive.

yeah i know what thinkpad pricing is like never actually looked up about used macs. its surprising desu considering they are very likely to die after a few years

Attached: 50482954_p0.png (600x810, 191K)

You don't buy them new unless you're retarded

>touchpad
BWHAHAHAHAH

>t. thinkshill with stockholm syndrome
if window's laptops had trackpads even half as good as apple's none of you would care about trackpoint

You need to recharge it.

You are poor... Apple is the BEST

Apple is like Scientology