I want a modern phone with a replaceable battery

What's the easy easiest phone to change battery these days I can't seem to find anything should I just buy an old s5

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2018&fDisplayInchesMin=5&idBatRemovable=1
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=7815#show
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2018&fDisplayInchesMin=5&idBatRemovable=1

If you want a "modern" phone with a replaceable battery, you're gonna have to look at all of the low/mid-range Android shitphones that still run Oreo or some shit

LG G5
Removable battery
16 megapixel rear camera
4k uhd photography, on a phone
Still the best smartphone on the market
Prove me wrong

Attached: lg-g5-preview-first-19.jpg (770x578, 41K)

Pinephone seems interesting.

>Shit tier battery
>Can only buy chink or poojeet knock offs for replacements

I had one for a few years but I got rid of it as it hit end of life. It was a fucking comfy phone but it's past it's prime now.

It's def one of the best last remaining removable battery phones, but you can get a lot more out of a pixel 3a camera than that one. Just get one of those and a USB C battery pack

12.2 megapixel camera
Lg G5 > pixel 3a
>battery is bad
Eat shit and die

That's why the batteries are so damn cheap you smooth brain
Only if you're taking photos all day would you need more than 2 batteries

Lg V20 is the only viable option.

Purism Librem 5

I went with the Sonim XP8, for that requirement

Just get an external battery pack.

Nigger, it's not about having MOAR BATTERY, it's about having the ability to affirmatively have NO BATTERY

What is the practical usage of this

Why does it matter? Just buy a new phone if the battery wears out. You're not poor are you?

Or buy a phone from a manufacturer where you can just pay to have the battery replaced outside of warranty

>What is the practical usage of this
Firstly, the ability to forcibly power off an unresponsive device.
Secondly, the ability to affirmatively power off the system so that not even the baseband can be interrogated by a tower, device is now unpingable.

So something you can already do with the power button and the other reason is because you’re a conspiracy theorist. So you didn’t actually answer the question because none of that is practical

look at all the drones in this thread asking why would you want a phone with replaceable battery
insane really.. these are the same faggots that complain about apple btw, just a bunch of mindless consumers, consume guys and be excited for the next thing!

fucking NPCs

Almost every single phone has a replaceable battery you nigger

>So something you can already do with the power button
Unresponsive devices do not respond to the power button, because the power button is not an actual power switch.

>you’re a conspiracy theorist
Nigger, the E911 system is mandated by federal law.
E911 requires that networks be able to ping and locate devices that are on said network, so as to be able to locate a 911 hangup.

I choose to have the option to prevent that from happening, if I so choose.

>$150-$700
>3 results
>$100-$700
>13 results
fuck this life

t. literal brainlet

modern doesn't have to mean "absolute latest"

Moqi i7s.
Pretty cool phone with sd710.
The bad thing is if you carry this around with you, good luck ever finding a girlfriend.
Also not TWRP supported yet.

Attached: 1566095440906.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

How replaceable? Pop off the cover and pop in new battery? Or unscrewing the lid is alright? I have bv9500 pro that has second feature. The battery is easily replaceable afterwards. And the phone is waterproof with ip68 rating

Yes, battery is atrocious.
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=7815#show
>Lg V20 is the only viable option.
It isn't when it bootloops just like the G5.