What mobile web browser do you use?

What mobile web browser do you use?

Attached: browser data usage.png (1050x764, 29K)

Same data horizontally. The text is easier to read.

Attached: horizontal 2.png (1348x758, 23K)

Firefox with uBlock Origin

firefox

mainly just because it's not google

Firefox because it supports extensions. uBlock origin and decentraleyes greatly enhance my browsing experience on mobile, so I see no reason to use anything else.

I found text sizes difficult with Firefox
Either text is too small by default
But if you increase it slightly, it gets way too big on some other sites
I suppose that's what reader mode is there for

Firefox W/ uBlock Origin.

Never had a problem with that. You might have the setting to use the system font enabled. Font sizes can also be more finely tweaked in about:config.

man of culture I see

Any mobile browser similar to chrome? I'm too used to it and can't get used to Firefox.

"FOSS Browser" from FDROID.

used to use lightning but I got a pixel so I switched to chrome out of ease and already selling my life to google

>sjw droid

I use brave because I just prefer ease-of-use on mobile. On computers I prefer firefox+ublock/umatrix

Safari

Just get out of this life man.

if I do it'll get a flight to mountain view and kill myself on Google property

Safari is quite enough for daily usage

Is there a browser that doesn't load images, but allows me to read shit?

Are you the owner of animeright.news? I've been aware of the website but it doesn't seem a lot of people go there.

What a fucking garbage webpage to use 70MB just for the homepage. Fucking retards should be shot on site

no
but as you can see, all the images that load as you scroll the homepage are high-def
so if you're trying to save mobile data (like me) either use a mobile data saving feature like Opera has, or just don't go to it on mobile
if you have no data worries though then there's no problem

firefox and recently firefox preview

Bromite

Bromite.