The internet is not a big truck. It's a series of tubes

The internet is not a big truck. It's a series of tubes.

Attached: stevens.jpg (390x348, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's funny how he basically accurately summed up the whole content provider vs bandwidth provider proxy war that's been going on but everyone's reaction was just "lul old man don't know internet xDDDD"

you cannot prove him wrong

You're a big truck.

for you

okay, retard

I thought he said "It's not a dump truck".

NO.

>Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got... an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially...
>They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.

Fight me, is right. It was years ago and now everyone is screaming about the issue with Netflix and friends sucking up half the fucking bandwidth.

okay, retard

Funny how hes right and all the clueless faggots were laughing at him. The internet is a series of tubes

okay, retard

okay, retard

GEEEEE, IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

>Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially

maybe congress should have pushed the FCC, to, you know, regulate it as a common carrier service instead of as an entertainment platform then.

fucking boomers. fucking FCC.

Attached: they-always-say-okay-retard-they-never-ask-are-u-41931184.png (500x627, 133K)

>he's been dead for nine years

Not surprising. He looks rather unhealthy in OPs pic

died in a plane wreck, not natural causes funnily enough

he knew too much