Be Joshua Fluke

>Be Joshua Fluke
>Be an absolute brainlet that bullshits way into junior-level jobs
>Can't into programming
>Jobs were horrible because I'm dumb as fuck
>Realize I'll never make it
>Start a Youtube channel
Do you faggots listen to this dude? Obviously a junior developer, but offers advice like he's a senior.

Attached: fluke.jpg (288x288, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nDuPu49mCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$200,000/Yr - 1 Year In Business
youtube.com/watch?v=-nDuPu49mCo

he doesn't need to make it
he has other revenue streams
stay mad

Hey nice shilling yourself faggot

he's still a junior developer with a bitchy, woman-like attitude.

literally who

hi Joshua, I like your channel but you have to fuck off.

Finish Tech Lead

hi Joshua you have to fuck off.

> Browse his channel
> Can't find anything about actual programming or technical stuff.
> Entire channel is clickbait shit

>Obviously a junior developer, but offers advice like he's a senior
like all the rest.

Webdev isn't programming
He isn't a programmer and neither are you, except he actually has the work ethic to pursue his goals

>bitchy, woman-like attitude.

>hurr he doesn't give in to the corporate bs like I do since im such a beta and just give in like the sissy I am, so im gonna express my insecurities onto someone else and say he has a bitchy, woman-like attitude, when in fact I am the one with the bitchy, woman-like attitude

This fuck makes that much from a shitty YouTube channel? WTF

I wanna know how he's gaming the recommended algorithm

>Webdev isn't programming

This is such a meme. Webdev and mobile has subsumed 90% of programming.

stop watching youtube it is completely rotting your brain

>200k
>with 35k in business expenses
>and having to pay own insurance out if pocket
>and no other benefits like life insurance, discount, etc

So he makes about half as much as a junior dev at a faang in the bay area. Got it.

Without having to pay $120k in rent and work with SJWs

Sounds like a sweet deal.

>programming
You're thinking of coding

>$120k in rent

Delusional cope.

1BR in Mountain View 5 min from Google is $3000. If you get a roommate and a 2BR you can pay $2k. $24-36k in rent per year with no commute.

Also

>free food, 3 meals a day (this is hundreds per month if you cook, thousands if you eat out)
>free dry cleaning
>free child care
>free health care
>free gym

And this is just L3. At L4 and beyond it's just not a comparison.

I admire the guy for doing his own thing, but he's taking home about as much as someone in a Jr to mid level position in a tiny startup with shit benefits. That's the honest to god truth.

> Paying $36k to live with a roommate.

> Not being capable of doing your own cooking and laundry.

I have a friend who listens to this retard. Said friend is also never going to make it.

Mobile is nothing like webdev. 90 of webdev business logic is on backend nowadays whereas frontend handles mostly UI. Mobile is still almost entirely client.

Mobile is basically not even programming. It's learning how to use Xcode or Android studio

>sucking the managers cock to get 1 week unpaid vacation is making it
lmao

I agree, but so is half of Jow Forums

Every thread is someone bashing a technology. If you listen to Jow Forums everything is shit and not worth using

In reality there's tons of careers in said technology that could better your life

Did you learn basic addition and subtraction in school?

levels.fyi

>Google L3 (fresh grad) makes $186k on average
>less $36k rent (this is without roommates)
>literally no need to pay for healthcare, food, dry cleaning, gym, haircuts
>left with $150k before taxes

compared to

>$200k in youtube bullshit money
>unstable future -- youtube could tweak the """algorithm""" next month and it could be the next adpocalypse
>~$35 k in business expenses
>have to pay for own healthcare (crippling), food (second largest expense after rent) gym, laundry, haircuts
>no real 401k or 401k match, life insurance for spouse, etc

So like I said, he makes about half as much as a Google L3 when you do the math. And once you reach L4/5 it's not even a comparison.

Webdev is scripting.

webdev is easy compared to the fucked up complicated enterprise BS i have to deal with on a daily basis.
i would love to do some webdev though.

Never said it wasn't nice, web stuff might be easy but I look at it like C#, it's nice for getting shit done and pretty much mandatory in the modern world but I'd rather do client or back end end stuff in C/C++.

anyone feel like he has that 90iq stare?

yet he makes more than most of Jow Forums. i watched some of his videos and he really got it. he definitely knows how to do business - and honestly this is everything you need to know to be successful.

shut the fuck up josh

yeah guy's a real fucken queer in my opinion, lil crybaby

i'm not josh you dumb nigger.

ok whatever josh

I don't know why you people hate him. He is literally a boomer in a zoomer body, and the advice he gives general boils down to "FUCK CORPORATIONS THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU"

he's been through it all, and he hates the modern job market as much as Jow Forums does. He hates silicon valley culture, he hates HR, he hates the unreasonable hoops and hurdles that companies make you do. He shows us ways companies rip us off (for example job openings as "web developer" when they really mean full stack as a way to pay you less).

>inb4 okay josh
His videos speak for themselves. He gives great resume advice, and his advice is down to earth and simple. His videos are great. He is just a guy trying to save others after his life was ripped to shreads because his father broke a contract he signed when he was younger.The dude literally became homeless because his father's company said fuck you to him and when he started is own business got sued to bits. His father couldn't even find a job after that due to agism lmao

Josh is on our side.

>inb4 okay you can stop sucking his dick
He makes good content and you guys are calling him a fraud. It's not sucking dick if it's true.

this guys is a failure in life but got this youtube break. good for him.

okay josh

josh get out
/thread

I used to like Josh but hes been pumping out videos like mad lately and they're all essentially the same video.
There's only so many ways you can convey the same message.
Though his video about his dad getting fucked over by a corp really spoke to me.

Attached: 1434040671299.png (1007x1132, 1.03M)

Hi Joshua

Attached: 1566081542425.jpg (2000x1211, 1.9M)

I like his videos because he BTFO coping code monkey like you

This guy is not smart and you will impact your future negatively by listening to him.

how?

Work smarter, not harder.

I don't know where this guy worked but I got a job at a big tech company and all the women do is literally just spend all their time eating. The video wasn't a meme.

kek

welcome to the real world.
do you think people here hate women in tech for no reason?

Literally me

he's spending too much time making shill videos instead of gitting gud at programming

Shill videos make more money than programming

He has really good information.

If you seriously think this, you got baited.

If you seriously think you didn't just respond to Joshua, you got baited.

He's a shitty developer