Withut resorting to memes, which phone does Jow Forums prefer? Pic related was my last one, just bit the dust today

withut resorting to memes, which phone does Jow Forums prefer? Pic related was my last one, just bit the dust today

Attached: s-l640.jpg (500x479, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.sony.com/develop/open-devices/
replicant.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iPhone XS Max, the official phone of Jow Forums.

Attached: iPhone.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Does this count as avatarfagging?

Pixel 2 XL

Nexus 5

I think you mean /lgbt/

does this count as newfagging?
>>>/reddit/

woah buddy
cut it out with the homophobia

Using 1+5 right now, going to upgrade to K20 Pro when it gets stable LOS. I have no need for burger LTE bands.

it's an acquired taste

Attached: Nokia81104G_Hero-phone-optimised.png (360x770, 41K)

pixel 2 xl, only gripe is the blue screen. everything else is great, having such easy access to the files on the phone is great, unmatched customization, just selling my life to google.

What do you think about the pixel 3? (Not 3xl), I would love to get another pixel 2 xl but I don't think I can anymore.

It's a phone. They are literally all the fucking same anymore. Tell me this, is there a single fucking program or app that a low or mid tier phone cannot handle?

Despite it's build and app market problems, the Palm Pre was way ahead of it's time.

I think it's time to kill yourself you dumb queer fag

BlackBerry Passport

developer.sony.com/develop/open-devices/
+
replicant.us/
=

shieeet forgot pic

Attached: DZQ0i4ZWAAEo3vg.jpg (851x479, 44K)

asus zen phone 6. good cam, hardware, big battery and still has audiojack. otherwise a second hand flagship model with good custom rom support

based

I've always used iPhone but I keep seeing ads on TV for the note 10 5G and i'm very tempted, looks sexy as fuck

I had an Asus ZenFone Go which was indestructible and /comfy/, switched to a Samsung A7 which after 2 weeks got a UI update which ruined the entire phone.

How do you kill a phone after a year? What about warranty?

Make your own

Why does the "iTODDLERS BTFO!" girl have an iPhone?

Attached: 1538332438878.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Unfortunately all anime characters post slipphone era use iPhones.

*past flipphone era

SE

pixel 2 xl panda