User, listen up, you're nothing but a lab rat

Google YouTube Facebook 4channel

and that's pretty much describes your entire robotic slave life.

Attached: 1548866024107.png (1820x772, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The shitty thing is that there's alternatives to all of the things you listed except YouTube, which is potentially the most damaging one. I guess abstinence is the best case.

The only website I use on your gay little list is Jow Forums.

You're not really preaching anything everyone here didn't already know anyway.

>So, is there a point to this little thread of yours??

why should I give I shit, I still can use the internet for email, ssh, warez (usenet and torrents) and irc. kys botnet tard

close, but you forgot 8h of warcraft 3 custom maps

>except YouTube, which is potentially the most damaging one.
I vehemently disagree with that. Even with the scare headlines of pedos jerking off to SFW videos of little girls, all youtube ever produces are avatarfags vying for top comment on the latest meme video. Any actual little girls on the platform gravitate to social things that disable predators, since even when they try to be sexual, it's in a social environment a predator is firmly outside of.

Besides that, I think youtube's social concerns are small scale. Like there's conspiracy videos, and they could theoretically build an audience of yes men ans curate top comments so it seems like an echochamber with no criticism, and more believers would follow. But it's a bit unrealistic still, and you can only do so much to fix stupid. The only actual vulnerable people you can't blame are the kids, and they're way more social than you might have context for. You can't just "groom" a kid nowadays when they're meeting the social expectations of a huge piece of shit social site and probably know what trans people/ gay people are.

Everyone is. That’s life. You either join or become an outcast and live a miserable life but feel superior and red pilled. Then again, are you superior if no one else cares? The true red pill is taking the blue pill because only those people find peace. No point in knowing how bad things really are if you’re as much a slave to it as anyone.

I used to use a ThinkPad and had Arch Linux on it. Then switched to Debian. Then to Ubuntu. Had all alternatives to all the mainstream things and only had to deal with YouTube. I stopped because it was taking too much time and was a detriment to my life. People thought I was crazy, paranoid, and delusional. Always treated weirdly and I would stand out more. Besides, not going with the flow makes you a bigger target. Who do you think is more suspicious? The normal person that uses social media and all or the person who makes a serious effort to go against it. They can already build a shadow profile on you based on people appoint you. Even your ISP knows something is up when everyone else in your neighborhood uses normal internet but your connection only goes to a VPN. NSA knows this too.

I got tired and just went with Apple. Got all the social media and I’m much happier for it. I know the deal but that’s just how it is. I know I’m not going to change the world. Even billionaires can’t change the course of things if the population isn’t on board.

Fuck it. How about that for your big brain philosophy?

Kys glownigger

is it true that for the same video, youtube shows different comments depending on who you are? i thought it just chose the ones with most likes and/or made by that video's channel account

not op but as far as i know they don't do it yet which doesn't mean that they're going to do it in the future.
divide and conquer.

I sometimes feel like they do so. Anyone up to compare?

post link

Wrong. I'm not going to tell you what other websites I visit anyway, FBI.

>President Obama cries during gun violence speech
youtube.com/watch?v=ijFPMrptrwE

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-18 10:30:52.png (1800x956, 491K)

This will conquer all normies but prolly not a fair fraction of Jow Forums

Red-pills have become mainstream, only the tech-literate will be able to consciously evade the social engineering machine

that's what i got. (pic related)

Attached: faggot-cries.png (1241x863, 91K)

>Incorrect usage of the quote function
>Double question mark
>Double newline
Fuck off idiot newfag

yup I got the same.
I'm on my phone on the desktop site, ain't sure if you can really see.

Attached: 55ef53f9-300c-44ff-8583-3698082ab694..jpg (1080x1920, 277K)

yeah trying so hard to be legit but he forgot to leave behind his reddit spacing kek.

>t. underground man

>except YouTube
There's PeerTube.

I was referring to how much time you can waste with zero effort on YouTube. What the fuck are you talking about?

That your pills schizo

>schizo
>t. low dopamin nerd virgin

Attached: 1565949972207.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

nice moobs