You gotta admit, commiefornia has the right idea here

You gotta admit, commiefornia has the right idea here

Attached: san fran.png (677x869, 172K)

Good on them

Pedofornia will not want that screwing with their deeds.

But the only reason they're doing it is because of their nutjob liberal belief that it's biased against shitskins.

Facial recognition would be used to shame people in commiefornia who shit in the street, so of courese they don't want it.

Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

>unlock iphone x
>get arrested
based commiefornia

>San Fran

Definitely wouldn't have anything to do with the gay street parades lmao.

Surveillance in public is fine, in private/on private services isn't.

They banned it because too many niggers would be caught. Same as UK and Sweden censoring crime statistics.

Did the facial recognition system accidentally misgender a genderqueer demisexual otherkin?

Have sex

It really would send the racial imbalance in crime statistics even higher.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Goblin Slayer - 01 [720p]_00:09:45_02.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

looks like big government democrats want to give you more privacy and less time in jail.
its like the fox news narrative got it completely backwards.

Same as gender-blind hiring discriminates against women. Every time reality challenges their dogma they just cancel the thing.

They banned it because using it in court would lead to a more disproportionate amount of black people being tossed in jail.

dialate

Youd think they do it for your freedumb but it turns out the AI has a hard time ID niggers and chinks

Uh oh, time for Jow Forums to do a 180 on privacy and start demanding cameras everywhere and pushing for facial recognition tech to be used in all public sectors and even in the privacy of your own home.

It's a necessary sacrifice to protect this country from terrorism but more importantly we'll make those libtards super-assblasted again and that's really what all this is about at the end of the day.

Überbased

Also ethnic studies are ILLEGAL in France

dump all your passwords here then

Even if they did to protect criminals, its still a positive. Last thing we want is to become China with its social credit shit

They don't need facial recognition when they can use every single mobile phone with google/apple/facebook software to act as a mobile survellience platform

It's no coincidence that the city that is farming out all these techs is banning them from being used in the city they're all based in.

Social credit is derided now, but it won't be long before whites love it too.

They're only doing it because they'd lose their voter base. Facial recognition would pick up all the people with warrants, illegal immigrants with criminal records, pedos, etc.

But I agree that facial recognition cameras shouldn't be allowed either way. Fuck CIA glow niggers

okay retard

doesnt matter how right their idea is, the intel agencies are still going to force them to add it in secret with national security claims anyway

May I interest you in a one-way ticket to mainland China? I hear it's great this time of year... and for the rest of your days.

>commiefornia has the right idea here
I want to see a dystopia from my own eyes so no.
I want to see mass destruction and mass extinction that will remind everyone still alive how worthless they are.

Smash your desk a bit harder.

>muh pedo
have sex incel

Pointless anyway, facial recognition dosen't work on 90% of the population there.

Good bolshevik goy. Please do shill a bit more for mass surveillance, how else would our world revolution succeed, right comrade?

Why are we restricting natural technological progress?

Your face is not private if its publicly visible in public and neither is the identity associated with it.

>He thinks social credit isn't a thing in the West already.

>t. Jeffery Epstein

>Uh oh, time for Jow Forums to do a 180 on privacy
Not a Jow Forumstard but this idea that a board encompasses one type of ideology is moronic. I for one am in favor if less privacy and would take it a step further and require all cars to be tagged with RFIDs or other local radio tagging and the same apply to driver's licenses, insurance cards and other things so that criminal cucks can't illegally drive or dindu some shit while in public.

Dilate

Based schizoposter