First off, you probably don’t want to use a free VPN. If you’re that dedicated to downloading...

>First off, you probably don’t want to use a free VPN. If you’re that dedicated to downloading, paying for a VPN service that doesn’t track or log everything you do—or unleash any other nefarious tactics while you use it—is worth the few bucks per month it’ll cost you.

Attached: 1556665348830.png (1029x1040, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freeopenvpn.org/en/
gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
schub.io/blog/2019/04/08/very-precarious-narrative.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name best providers

legit all a VPN does is hide some of your data from public networks, while working with Google ID to profile your shit

freeopenvpn.org/en/

Imagine actually paying for a VPN when you can use one of the Russian servers maxing out 20Mbps for free

die teen

just use tor
it's more secure than vpns

softether, proton's good too

You can use Tor to browse, ok. But what if I want to have more privacy when using software on my pc and other stuff that is not browsing? A VPN does that without slowing the shit out of your PC like routing the whole network through Tor. FAG.

What's with this meme of somewhat sound advice being said by angry bugmen?

>buying VPN

Have you ever used Tor? Do you even know the problems that come with using it?

>Have you ever used Tor?
yes
>Do you even know the problems that come with using it?
no

>Do you even know the problems that come with using it?
>no
try posting here through tor retard

most vpns are also banned retard
>b-but muh obscure chinese datamining vpn!!!
not an argument

VPNs don't give you more privacy, it just means the CIA will listen to your traffic on a different point in the connection and it means they can just ask the VPN provider for your data directly.

>b-but my VPN provider said they don't track me or keep logs
They need to keep track of their users to make sure everyone is paid up, of course they keep tabs on each of their users.

Tor is better for privacy since the exit node doesn't know the identity of the original sender. Of course it's possible to deanonymise someone using Tor if you can compromise both the entry and exit node, but that's still one more layer of protection compared to VPNs (where you just have the one point of failure).

VPN subscriptions are only useful if you live in a country that heavily censors the internet (or you wish to view content that is only viewable in certain countries). If you want additional security in unsecured networks (such as public Wi-Fi), set up your own VPN server at home.

It's slow as shit and there are a ton of services that don't work. I couldn't even sign up for a proton mail account over tor.

>It's slow as shit
speed or privacy. your choice.
>there are a ton of services that don't work
all of those are garbage. just self-host.
>I couldn't even sign up for a proton mail account over tor.
protonmail is botnet. just host your own e-mail.

FUD.

VPN's have been taken to court and being unable to deliver significant logs.

Besides that, VPN are for when you are in a public network some random niger don't steal your dickpics, the glowing ones aew going to rape you no matter what.

The glowers won't blow their backdoors on just anyone

>the glowing ones aew going to rape you no matter what.
The true redpill

I have a PIA sub, but a total of two websites won't let you post when it detects a VPN and that's enough for me to turn it off.
I open it up occasionally if I have a specific need.

>Besides that, VPN are for when you are in a public network some random niger don't steal your dickpics, the glowing ones aew going to rape you no matter what.
Then set up your own VPN server at home for free. There's no need to give your data to a third-party for no reason.

> he doesn't know how a vpn works
> he's this fucking retarded to keep logging in everywhere with his google account to make this happen
fuck off, retard.
>Then set up your own VPN server at home for free
you're not bright, are you?

>you're not bright, are you?
A home VPN is perfectly adequate for the described use case.

Seems like you're the one who isn't very bright. And sites use various other methods to track their user other than their IP, a VPN is worthless at preventing things like fingerprinting. And of course the moment you sign into anything with your VPN your privacy is gone completely.

>VPN service that doesn’t track or log
That does not exist.
You can find proofs of this about every single one.
if your favorite vpn has none then wait a few months until everything leak

express vpn any good?

Just use mullvad stupid niggers

First off, fuck yo bitch and the clique you claim

>You can find proofs of this about every single one.
let's see some proof for mullvad then

nord vpn. end of.

advertised by youtubers ...

Wrong board, Tyrone

is there any actual proof that nordvpn is a honeypot or is everyone just paranoid because it's owned by tesonet?

Don't use VPN services.
gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
schub.io/blog/2019/04/08/very-precarious-narrative.html

Your first link literally says to use a vpn, tech illiterate ESL shitter. Learn English or fuck off back to cuatrocanel

Attached: 20136562-BA46-4862-98ED-E7C4B4CBFB1D.jpg (1160x983, 415K)

>Don't use VPN services.
>oh wait, no, go ahead and use a VPN
Did pajeet write this?

>opening ports at home

pls use a cheap vps instead. hetzner or vultr are good value

Lmao it's even better than that
>Don't use VPN services
>here are a couple of very valid reasons to use VPN services
>but still just don't