Best free alternative to Spotify?

I use my youtube playlist to listen to music, newpipe is not really working anymore, should I crack spotify?

i don't want to download everything like a retard

Attached: playlistview.png (1175x812, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/master131/BlockTheSpot
pastebin.com/3AG3yEuN
youtu.be/JOlBL49tyxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Download everything, retard

github.com/master131/BlockTheSpot
download the downgrade batch

No it's retarded kys

Attached: 139966-full.png (676x507, 261K)

>github.com/master131/BlockTheSpot

>Windows only
I want something that I can use on every devices, not some old obscure shit

Attached: 1490886827-risibo.png (435x326, 218K)

Then it will never be your music, you would just be renting

There are spotify and youtube mass downloaders you know. Download entire playlists with a button

I don't want to download.
Is it hard to believe?
It's fucking retarded, don't be hypocrite, Spotify is the easiest way to listen to music if you are a normie.
I just want to stream my music, I have internet, it's fucking 2019, kys if you are listening to a .wav on your phone instead of streaming music for free from a random service

Attached: 1481845174-1473677661-raj2.jpg (137x103, 6K)

APK mod from Mobilism

>free alternative as in gratis
FM Radio

zoom zoom

Casse toi d'ici

>download to your computer
>stream it to your different devices while enjoying high quality and no ads

I would but I actually enjoy Spotify's algorithm to find new music, any alternatives to that?

youtube-dl + any good fucking music player
>BAWW I WANNA STREAM
Enjoy having no control over anything. It's brain fucking dead simple to get your fucking music and put it on any goddamn device and using any decent fucking player to listen to it. If you're too dumb to do that, you probably need to stop using technology and go live with the Amish.

I mean, you can build your own with the music you like with something like Plex/Emby/Jellyfin since they have the capacity to allow you to remotely connect whever you are.

The one thing Youtube and Spottify have going for it is discoverability of new music however.

This is what happens when you never have sex. Stop being so bitter and miserable.

SMLoard, Soulseek, HDD.

Last.fm

>I can't argue his points so I'll insult him
Why do Dumbest Generationals constantly do this fucking shit? Oh right, because they have no fucking mind of their own and parrot the same goddamn bullshit with no actual thought to logic or reason, and when anyone dares force them to think about something, their troll response kicks in.

Ultrakekkers, seed'n'feeder

You’re proving his point lol just stop

ur both faggots lol

OP, if you cant believe the fact that people actually want to own their music, you must be under 15 years of age. No one who grew up with a floppy, cassette or CD would be this retarded about streaming some shit from some privacy black-hole as spotify.

Here is what you do:
>1. Get an old PC/Laptop either you or your parents have laying around.
>2. Install Ubuntu or some noob friendly Linux distrobution on it.
>3. Install an MPD server and put all of you music downloaded from spotify, soundcloud, torrents, etc. into MPDs music directory.
>4. Open a browser and access your routers settings (usually something like 192.168.2.0)
>5. Set that computers IP to static and Port-Forward MPDs standard port of 6600
>6. Download one of the many SSH scripts that allow you to add music to the server from anywhere with a link to soundcloud, youtube, etc.
>7. Download an Open-Source MPD capable music app from F-Droid, the Play Store or some APK.
>8. ....
>9. Profit.

Its some work. But good things only happen in this life if you put in work. Relying on some corporation to keep your data safe and always giving you access to what you consider "yours" is never a good idea, no matter what $CURRENT_YEAR is.

Attached: 1556775262192.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>crack spotify
using an adblocker is not a """""crack"""""

what's bugging you about the spotify + ublock setup, why are you not happy with it? can't recommend an alternative when you don't say why you need one in the first place...

absolutely based, user.

deezer

>I don't want to download.
You are already downloading the music by streaming it. The difference is its stored in your hdd/ssd/memory cache dependent upon your software vs stored in hdd/ssd.

then pay for it you faggot

Spotify web player and ublock or lastfm and rutracker

holy shit children should not be allowed on the internet fuck off op

Based. Piracy wins again.

Attached: 1557683500766.jpg (1080x1334, 59K)

VK or YouTube are the ones I can think of right now. Or you could just download songs online.

>MusicBee + RuTracker or /mu/archive + last.fm
Free, everything is on your disk forever, best quality that you can get

hurt durr retard zoomer

Setup a Plex server.

Just connect the output of the notebook to the input (mic) using an aux. jack, then use the default audio recorder in Windows/Ubuntu/etc and save it as a .wav file.

The good old method, since radio cassetes ;)

I guarantee OP is too lazy to heed your advice. No matter, thank you for posting. I'm definitely gonna do it.

No you won't because it's so vague and handwavy it's literally impossible to follow.
Most routers won't let you open random ports, most isp won't let you choose between static and dynamic ip, "just download all these ssh scripts bro, you know the ones", "just download that open source capable app bro, you know the one"
Just pay for spotify, at least it's not part of a US tech giant

You can get your spotify upgraded to premium at nulled.to > marketplace, my friend paid a buck and his premium has been working for over six months

Or a libresonic server (literally spotify for home, there is even a player in fdroid)

Pay a monthly fee you crackhead it's not that expensive

I wrote a script that auto runs youtube-dl sanily that I intend to set up on a mircopc with plex

god bless pastebin/raw

pastebin.com/3AG3yEuN

>Pay a monthly fee you crackhead it's not that expensive
Fuck off. If I'm paying - I'm paying the artists themselves. I'm not paying middlemen, "yes men" and the remnants of a dying industry or other people who are in no way involved in the creative process. And that's who you're really paying by RENTING music on streaming services.

Here's how the highest paid musicians from last year got their money:
youtu.be/JOlBL49tyxo

>APK mod from Mobilism
Literally this. They have now cracked the most important feature - extreme audio quality and it works even without a premium account.

Just use Youtube Vanced. Cracked YT app that plays videos without ads, background play too.