Didnt get an answer last thread so reposting. Wut do about the shitloads of condensation in my comp?

Didnt get an answer last thread so reposting. Wut do about the shitloads of condensation in my comp?

I live in a humid area by the beach and I run the fans constantly. I think the combination of the computer internals heating up and the metal case being cool is causing dew to form inside my tower. Unfortunately it fried my last PSU and I dont know how much longer this one will last.

Attached: condensation_in_pc.webm (1024x1936, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

damprid.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep windows closed and run A/C it dehumidifies the air.
I'm on the coast and tried not running A/C cause it wasn't too hot, everything in my house got fucking moist, literally had pools of water forming everywhere. It's just not feasible to do.

just wipe it down every 15 min bro

I laid down some paper towels and I change it out every now and then. Its like my compy needs a diaper...

buy a dehumidifier and run it near the PC.

unfortunately an AC/dehumidifier for the room isn't an option.

How the fuck is it ever cool enough in your case to ever condense? How fucking humid is your shithole?

Then you're fucked retard. Now fuck off.

yeah well i guess you're fucked since the two most effective solutions the modern world has for this particular problem don't work for you.

just sell your PC to someone who lives in a house instead of a cardboard box on the beach and go back to reading books, i guess.

OP is a retard
People told him exactly what to do last night, which was not to vape right next to his fucking computer.

Attached: 1257109291551.jpg (640x423, 220K)

that is literally the only option
put up or shut up

>vape
>beach cuck who can't afford ac

Lmao what a fucking fag.

yeah I responded to that too. Chad vapers vape in their own house. virgin losers do whatever they're told

then your entire house is fucked
mould and mildey is a huge bitch to take care of and a considerable threat to your respiratory health, yo

hammer in some low spots and drill a hole through them

Wtf kind of air conditions so you have to have for that much condensation to form.. Looks like a flat out fluid leak

Well enjoy the vape juice soup that comes with its own convenient computer-bowl

some real dumdums in this thread if you're saying my only option is a $500 AC instead of a 5 cent paper towel. Jow Forums fails yet again

Chads don’t vape. Zoomers and nerd millenials do. Enjoy your cancer and popcorn lung.

Stop blowing fat clouds into your PC faggot. You must only breathe vapor for your psu to fucking condensate.

Holy shit, where do you coping cucks come from? Stop being such an insufferable faggot and recognize no one here is going to help you if you can't even do the most basic prework.

Literally cope. Cope so hard that you fuck right off of/g/ you literal child of a person.

>"didn't get an answer last thread"
You just didn't get an answer you wanted. Plenty of people gave you a solution, retard.

obviously 99% of Jow Forums is retarded and just wants to talk shit so I figured I'd wait until I get the best solution

damprid.com/

You're welcome. Faggot.

Attached: 1543817674357.jpg (576x768, 118K)

Dude you drink fucking heineken and suck robot penis and blow it into your case you aren't a chad lol.

actually I bought one of those on amazon and they didn't work well. The powder just gets rock hard and the cloth surrounding it gets slimy

Ah, sawako. I was hoping you'd take a hint when i didn't respond to you at all last thread, but here you are again.

This is the third fucking time you make a thread

ill make a thread every day if I feel like it. kiss my @$$, white boi

Then stop being such a whiny cocksucker and just switch to cigarettes. They're healthier for you.

cigarettes are for boomers and hipsters. upgrade to vaping.

I think my best plan of action is to get one of those mineral oil cases. Think about it, they were designed for this situation.

Attached: e1b846cf4c7ef8a42611451d834ef756[1].jpg (1000x750, 145K)

I bet he gets drunk and sucks soooooo much robot cock then shitposts about how he can't fix it while he buys "drying bags" from some scam site lmfao.

Attached: buttonsarehard.jpg (977x1303, 181K)

Just drink it bro, women love that shit

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you honestly believe a small bag of desiccant can keep a forced air cooling system in 95%+ humidity dry.

is not being poor completely out of the question