ITT: Things that frightens zoomers

ITT: Things that frightens zoomers

Attached: IMG_20190818_125515_1.jpg (3995x2340, 1.48M)

Attached: podcasts-screen-700x525.png (700x525, 347K)

Attached: 81zxJa55PmL._SX355_.jpg (355x221, 13K)

What's on the left? Looks like a DIY arduino ipod

>4.7GB DVD capacity in current year when you can get a shitload of flash storage cheaply and smaller without the drawbacks of optical
I'm a millenial guy who grew up on optical and fuck that shit.

Double layer discs, you nigger

Even with that you're only getting 8.5GB, i'm all for using older technology that hasn't jettisoned stuff you need, but using older technology for the sake of being a boomer is retarded.

AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!

Attached: DSC00618.jpg (6000x4000, 2.51M)

Comfy af

as a millenial autistic gamers scare me too

Yup. Quake was a good game

E-readers were pretty damn cool vine aunt core for a short while but then they just pretty much got ignored by everyone

zoomers are scared of chinese people?
sounds like you got jews and zoomers mixed up again

Attached: 51oXyW8WQwL._SX387_BO1204203200_.jpg (389x499, 35K)

Ahhh, Quake. Now THAT was a good game.
*cracks open Monster*

Attached: Sansa_Clip_Zip.jpg (2844x1280, 643K)

e-readers because zoomers don't read? i still use mine regularly with libgen pdfs

because they always go with "why don't read on ur phone lol" same with PMP

you can burn 100 movies to dvds for like $20. thats still a pretty good way to store shit.

>agile
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: h88C3F465.jpg (900x1120, 355K)

Wait what I have a kindle.

Uncle Bob is a zoomer repelent

>Things that frighten millennials

Attached: downloadfile-40.jpg (500x375, 22K)

>not burning with 50gb or 100gb blu rays

this kills the zoomer

>things that frighten boomers

Attached: D6dKbuMWAAEUyZ-.jpg (770x512, 41K)

Hey I have that keyboard.

>The Boomer Powerpoint to project your holidays to your friends

I grew up poor as fuck (and stupid) in a rural village consisting of less than 20 people, when my distant uncle would visit from america and bring his projector, hang-up screen and suitcase after suitcase of slides I thought it was the most incredible fucking thing ever; that we could see what he saw, projected huge onto the wall while he and his wife (God rest her soul) told us the stories of what they were getting up to. It was unbelievable.
I was enthralled with this machine on a little stand in the middle of the room that could throw pictures onto the wall, that would go CHK-CHK CHK-CHK every time he pressed the little button to advance the slides, that would hum gently and get really hot "Don't touch that! You'll burn yourself". I remember watching motes of dust drift in the white light being projected without a slide, the warm electric plastic smell. It was exciting.

It's no wonder I became a huge fan of photography really, though now i'm typing it out it is a little sad that I never get to do anything with projectors or slides anymore.

Think it's a Zune

Not uninteresting blog post

Blurays are fuck huge, but the jews who own blu ray made it useless for normies.

"Unsafe" programming language.

Attached: C_Programming_Language.png (800x850, 48K)

*crack*
ah those are true computers not the smartoid crap we've to day
*siip*

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 26K)

They break really easily, my stepdad has gone through like four kindles.

Is your stepfather an ogre? My sony PRS-505 is still in perfect order, that thing got me though university.

Maybe, he breaks a lot of stuff.

I can't even trust him with screwdrivers because he is convinced that when he screws something back together every screw ends up stripped. And we used to have rolling hurricane shutters on the house but he broke them all somehow.

>My Dead Girlfriend
fucking based

>wtf where is my RGB? Why isn't the board black???

Attached: Cimg7125-800x800.jpg (800x800, 210K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19 save icon - Google Search.png (819x626, 58K)

That's a different argument entirely, since screen size doesn't matter when talking about music

Fuck off you skelly fuck

close. a zune

>FSB 1333
>DDR2
ZOOMER TIER GET TAE FUCK

Came in this thread just to say that I'm listening to the album in the OP. Good taste, OP.

>pdfs on an e-reader
get the fuck out, you utter embarrassment.

I too enjoyed reading this anecdote. You sound pretty cool, user

bruh

Wish I had an external DVD drive, but everyone charges too much for it. I miss burning music CD's.

Those retention clips being open pisses me off for no reason...

>when you have so much unused space, but the seekbar is 1/3 of display, so you can struggle to find something

Attached: 1558306328169.jpg (628x960, 48K)

are you going to stop posting this skank any time soon?

There are multiple posters, retard, check the filename

Attached: 1543818396712.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

Attached: 1535114756095.webm (888x628, 1.6M)

>Wish I had an external DVD drive, but everyone charges too much for it
I got a RW drive off amazon for like $10

it is an insult to compare excel to a calculator

honestly E readers are still great to me. I still use an old sony one I bought back in 2010. Mostly their battery life is longer and the screens are more pleasant to look at and more like an actual book. Normal tablets just are not as good for reading a novel but better for everything else I guess.

Attached: ml.jpg (156x141, 9K)

DESU that is some fucking horrendous color scheme on those slots.

You realize we grew up with DAPs, right? Fuck, I miss my SanDisk clip. wish I still had it.

Milftastic

>bragging about doing manual labor
have fun with your broken body at 50 while making 1/5th of what your supervisor makes

Not him but I bought my ereader for PDFs and it's great

DVD drives, internal and external, are pocket change. It's the Blu-ray drives you really have to shell out for.

I swear I'm older than everyone making these "HURR ZOOMERS OLD GOOD NEW BAD" threads, why do you even care so much

pdfs have less issues with formatting then ebooks do, and there are fuckloads of pitfalls if you need to make your own, and not a single person will ever help you find them.

OH TAKE ME BACK

Hmm, there's a lot going through her mind in that pic

Attached: RTFM.png (580x800, 70K)

Kindles have shit build quality, especially the newer ones (amazon only cares about pushing fire tablets now). My mother is on her third one because the cheap ports on them keep failing and then they won't charge.

Some of the non-amazon ones (especially Kobo and Onyx) are better in that regard, but of course no one buys those because they cost more and aren't easily compatible with amazon. Vendor lock-in is a bitch.

calm down faggot

Attached: 496au4p2n5u11.jpg (750x477, 45K)

Which country/continent?

nostalgia faggots really are the scum of the earth

bruh why did you 3d print the save icon

yeah thank fucking god i'm not

cool story bro

They cost the same, sperg

Is that one running Rockbox? I can't tell if that Clip Zip is running Rockbox. I have a Sansa e260 and with Rockbox it's amazing.

Cool story, bro.

>video games
zoom zoom

Not that guy, but manual labor isn't bad for you. Usually people doing manual labor are lowly educated and thus statistically lead a very unhealthy lifestyle.
People with little no education are more likely to smoke, eat unhealthy and exercise less.

No, that's a pretty awful way to store data

explain your theory on this

Use it for your music you fuck

Not everyone is using a castrated 7" reader, user.

You still can if you want.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2000x1330, 1.44M)

>the "web"

> An icon on a desktop.

Sounds like you had a cool uncle.

PDFs are a garbage format, and even worse on e-readers. Zero flexibility

Use epub or mobi for fuck's sake.

t. hasn't done manual labor

This thread is like those cartoons where kids look at a book and ask how you zoom in. Zoomers aren't scared of Zunes; hipster-faggot contrarians, maybe.

How'd this board age 20 years in only 3?

Tbh it doesn't matter. What matters is that that crappy board still works perfectly fine and is better than most socket 775 ones I used before

yes it is

I miss the zune

Attached: HlkituG.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Join us on /pmp/

The "30 year old boomer" meme exists for a reason

Attached: Winamp.png (356x356, 227K)

COMFORT ZONE
O
M
F
O
R