I miss Ballmer

I miss Ballmer.

Attached: ballmer sound of silence.png (3840x2400, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f__n8084YAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude is amusing at Clipper games, but he turned the logo to shit.

Attached: 25527.pic.jpg (680x280, 59K)

Nadella is far better. He's making tons of money from Azure and he's fixing Windows, slowly but steadily (reminder Ballmer was responsible for Windows 8 and Metro).

I LOVE THIS COMPANY

AAHHAHAHAHHAHHHWAHAHAHWAWHHUWEHEHWWEWEHEHEWWWWW

I'm not glad he's gone,
I just wish he was dead.

don't do it

Yes, let's mourn for a CEO who did absolutely nothing innovative (and laughed when others did, see: iPhone) and coasted on Gates' success.

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPER DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS.
DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

He was real and honest.

Only very few guys like him are still around today in tech.

Why are you trying to force Ballmer as a meme, and did Milhouse teach you nothing?

Nadella is harvesting what Ballmer had sowed.

fixing windows my ass windows 10 is an abomination update after update it's becoming the most disgusting os ever

>fixing Windows
>now the UI is even more inconsistent
>now the UI wastes tons of screen space (the settings app is the worst example of this)
>now it spies on you
>now you have less control of your own computer, especially regarding updates
>now you're forced to install broken updates which delete your files and fuck around with your settings
>fixing Windows
Ballmer wasn't the best, but he wasn't Nutella.

Attached: nadella.jpg (1000x1107, 219K)

Ballmer shittalking the Linux community is what encouraged them to be competitive. The mid 2000's Linux community was competitive and fighting to win the desktop professional over from Microsoft.

Now the linux community is all distro hopping/i3 trannies like you see the desktop threads or iToddlers/WinToddlers that switched to Mint. Mint is still one of the best though.

Attached: 162356251.jpg (576x432, 49K)

If Ballmer made a Youtube channel and started dissing popular Linux Youtubers/Distros by showing how superior Windows was to Linux that would spark the flame of innovation again.

Attached: 1518544096823.png (480x678, 167K)

>>now the UI is even more inconsistent
not true since creators update. Everything is mostly consistent and aesthetically pleasing.
You can also customize a lot.
>>now the UI wastes tons of screen space (the settings app is the worst example of this)
not true, and the settings app scales nicely when you resize the window.
>>now it spies on you
You may have a point there. I turned everything to maximum privacy but I still have my doubts.
>>now you have less control of your own computer, especially regarding updates
again, not true. I can hold back updates for a year if I want. You have to be some kind of a pleb to use home edition
>>now you're forced to install broken updates which delete your files and fuck around with your settings
If a major update causes any problems you can go to the previous version easily.

youtu.be/f__n8084YAE

consider visiting ballmer, or giving them a telephone call

>them
Are you implying there's more than one Ballmer?

Attached: ballmers.png (640x480, 538K)

absolutely not. from my experience the feeling of missing someone can be somewhat lessened by a visit or failing that a phone call

>I miss Ballmer.
I missed him, too.
For a big man he's hard to hit.

>He was real and honest.

you know he's a jew right