Redpill me about wireless earbuds. Is it just one more jewish trickery or is any good?

Redpill me about wireless earbuds. Is it just one more jewish trickery or is any good?

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 265K)

yes

Bought some chink ones, Qcy Ts2. Cost 30Aud, sound great and no issues connecting.
Purchased for use while lifting, couldn’t be more happy.
I don’t know what anyone spends hundreds on these things.

yes the Jews have programmed all wireless earbuds to transmit binaural waves which turn you gay and cause your foreskin to shrink until it disappears

Mine are some from AliExpress and they are fine sort of. The only bad thing is there's a little delay like a 1 seconds. Which is in some cases noticeable.

The current groupthink-approved opinion is that "WIRELESS EARBUDS BAD!"

I quite like mine but I'm a gearqueer, I think the general opinion is "overpriced jewshit/nigshit"

theyre a nice idea but i'd consider them a disposable consumer product as the sealed batteries will die over time making them useless (wired buds/iems/headphones don't have this problem obviously and can last decades). wouldn't want to spend too much on a pair

>can last decades
>cable connections breaks after a year because of cheap Chinese soldering that doesnt hold up to movement.

I want to USE my headphones not baby them

sorry but I don't trust anything that doesn't have a cable attached to it

Tinnitus givers

They are all trash in sound quality. Some are horribly uncomfortable most have shit battery life. A lot lack features for no reason. Not a single pair has a good balance of all of these for a good price. Meme shit to appeal to NPCs and women. Unless you absolutely need to not have a cable (I work around machinery and can’t snag on shit) don’t buy it.

I heard it makes the skin grow back if you're already circumcised so you'll have to get it done again.

Sound terrible, inconsistent connections, sometimes it sounds close to wired and sometimes it sounds like 64kbps audio.

Never ever buy them. Luckily I returned my Galaxy Buds

you're buying the wrong headphones, dude. i'm still listening to my dad's sennheiser hd414x's that are nearly 50 years old. same cable connection as the hd6XX

I've been through three different pairs of wireless earbuds and all of them give me a headache. Is it a placebo and I'm being paranoid or am I just retarded?

I've purchased a couple TWS, mind you, I only buy them when they're heavily discounted, but still.

Got a pair of JAM Ultras for 70% off from JB HiFi here in Kangarooland and I do like the convenience of no wires, lightweight and easily pocketable. I can put up with the audio quality for casual public transport listening. Having to charge is a pain, but that's what sleepy time is for.

Also got a pair of Raw Audio TWS for literally 25AUD which, for the price I paid for, is fucking amazing, but charging it is a bit naff, each unit having its own micro usb slot instead of a charging case, but fuck, it was 25 bucks.

Sometimes in-ears give me a massive headache but I think it's more me aggravating already damaged hearing. Lots of people don't experience the same thing, so it's not the earbuds.

They are absolute dogshit at maintaining a connection to your device when outside, happens to me everytime:
>Take a step outside of apartment building
>Momentarily disconnect and reconnect
>Standup straight
>Disconnects for half a second
>Keeps dropping out until I slouch back

This is insane how it only works outside since I can use them at distances of 3+ Meyers inside my apartment and even if there is a wall between the devices

Attached: aXm2490xjU.jpg (650x650, 175K)

I have a pair similar to that one that I got for free, sound quality is decent, lag is almost unnoticeable but battery life is shit. Still it seems that in a year or two I might end up buying some since right now there are buds with nice features but there isn't one that has enough of them to convince me to switch completely. I might end up not missing the headphone jack after all eventually

Bought Jabra elite 65t. Honestly was in the same boat, a bit of an audio snob but I was willing to settle for poorer quality if it meant I could ride my motorcycle and listen to music without wires dangling from my helmet. I love them, audio is pretty good to be honest, and they do an amazing job isolating noise. I use them while commuting to work on the train as well now. I only now listen wired if I'm sitting at a desk.

What's the consensus on these? I've heard they are better than airpods.

Attached: 37035-posts.article_md.jpg (700x394, 32K)

best wireless earbuds money can buy

Somebody's been watching youtube

if you disagree, please tell me what the best wireless earbuds money can buy are, and why you think they're better

I stay away from,wireless . Shit will give you cancer

>sony

Attached: charlie day.jpg (264x240, 12K)

I think they're convenient. I like not needing to carry my phone with me around the house.

Attached: SM-R170_005_Case-Dynamic-Combination_Black.jpg (800x600, 73K)

they're ok. i guess if you're an audio fetishist they sound horrible, but for drowning out noise on public transport and the like they are decent enough and pretty comfy.

No I haven't bought them yet but my understanding is they are very good I've only researched through YouTube reviews

Still overpriced with early flaws like lack of sweatproofing.

The exercise-oriented ones are already there.

IDK why, but I've always liked sony, and sony products. They just always seem to make decent shit. Somebody ruin Sony for me please, I don't like fanboying like this.

Sony’s audio division (outside of their headphones, fuck knows what’s going on there) is one of the best of the world. Look at the engineering that goes into their IER series of earphones or WM series of players.

I got the B&O ones for winning a bet and I quite like them. For wireless earphones the sound is pretty good, the battery lasts me all day and if not there's a charging case, I like the look more than of the Apple pods, so altogether I'm happy with them. But it's definitely not a "necessary" accessory, just a new gadget to throw money at.