Zoomers don’t know what any of these devices are

Or how to use them.

Attached: 6A5175BB-5701-441C-B9E4-3576CA885A20.jpg (1280x960, 366K)

Move on grandpa.

Top left is a CD interchanger, top right is a Frisbee cleaner, bottom left is a VHS player, and bottom right is an audio controller.

>old audio 'quipment
So comfy.

Who gives a shit, dude?

agreed

only TRUE boomers will understand this

Attached: Boys_with_hoops_on_Chesnut_Street.jpg (646x573, 83K)

is that the new apple lp?

I don't know what any of them are because you don't know how to take a fucking picture.

Move on to what? Lower quality audio which I have to rent?

You can't see it that well but the far right piece of equipment is the Philips CD-100, the very first CD player ever made.

>B&O Beogram CD3300
>Onkyo DV-SP1000
>Pioneer Laserdisc player
>Technics SL-J2 liner tracking quartz locked direct drive turntable
>Paragon P5 2.1 preamp
>Philips CD100

>tfw grew up poor and got the 8 mile album on CD for Christmas
>tfw I only got music CDs or ripped games on a CD nearly every year

at least my dad let me use his work think pad

And a Sanyo Betacord hidden in the background
t. 1997 zoomer

Bet you whippersnappers don't even know what a manual transmission is.

>Zoomers don't know
FTFY.

with the glut of tech content on youtube that's devoted to old, obsolete hardware i bet zoomers know more about boomer tech than the people who used it

>Lower quality audio which I have to rent?
Or piracy / ripping discs to flac.

>rebuying all your media every time the recording industry arbitrarily changes the format
Corporate cucks

A significant portion of my library is Laserdiscs, SACDs, and vinyl none of which can be satisfactorily ripped. I do have several 1-bit DSD recorders but why bother ripping my vinyl into 1-bit DSF files when I can just pry myself out of the couch and go put any record I like on?

It's why I have Laserdiscs. Also, they look better than DVD or Blu-Ray.

My UPS guy's a zoomer and he had no clue what a Laserdisc was until I showed him.

cuckolding is a valid fetish

It's not a fetish, it's post-facto rationalization to soothe you after you realize you can't keep a woman. It's just sad.

>they look better than DVD
True
>or Blu-Ray.
Untrue

Blu-Ray has no dark detail, it's completely fucked. There are various schemes to fix this but it's a fundamental limitation of how digital image information is stored.

>that badly removed thrift store sticker on the turntable
>implying you are not the zoomer

>implying it's bad to rescue good quality equipment
Yeah I'll just buy one of the many newly made, direct drive, quartz locked, linear tracking turntables offered these days.

Or if you weren't a latte-swilling hipster you'd have used the one you already had.

Or at least clean the thing properly. Jesus.

>metal drum ring+ stick

Fucking barbaric

>clean the thing properly.
Older plastics can break if you use alcohol or melt if you use orange oil based cleaners, the residue from a sticker doesn't actually hurt the thing at all.

Post your direct drive quartz locked linear tracking track-addressable turntable.

Define "Zoomers".

bump

>Older plastics can break if you use alcohol
...said nobody ever.

OP cant Snapchat

Attached: 1566147016011.jpg (1101x700, 119K)

Rather them not know, or the prices for them will skyrocket and it will be near impossible to find service parts for reasonable prices.

This is my holy grail. I found one for 300 kangarooland fun bucks, but the condition was an utter disaster. I kind of regret not picking it up, but I'd regret it more if I did and never actually bother restoring/refurbishing it.

They don't need to know how to use them any more than you need to know how to send telegraph signals.

Strictly speaking people don’t need music at all. But owning your own is better than streaming or YouTubing it like zoomer do.

Bump.

If you’d only said >sound better
you would have been right too.

FUCK OFF GRANDPA

Boombox stereo player

Unsure if bait or audiophile levels of autism

> JMJ
> Tchaikovsky
> laserdisc player
cozy as fuck/10. what model technics table is that? looks funky. is it direct drive?

>Blu-Ray has no dark detail
eh?

Zoomer here (Born in 2000), I grew up using VHS tapes and CDs, its not that uncommon. Stop sucking enormous amounts of cock please.

Attached: 1545643836541.jpg (960x1024, 91K)

Oh, no, it's the LD schizo again

>being this poor