Pale Moon vs Waterfox

Which browser will eventually replace the communism-endorsing Mozilla Firefox?

Attached: firefox-waterfox-pale-moon-border.png (650x300, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Via Browser

Chrome

Vivaldi

Microsoft Edge

Icecat.

Netscape.

Dillo

>hurr durr a web browser is brainwashing me
You're a retarded faggot. Underage posters not allowed.

Neither of those.

Who cares if Mozilla is SJW, the browser doesn't push anything and it just werks

Attached: download (6).jpg (183x275, 7K)

>Palemoon
dev was found to be untrustworthy with the windows malware and it's too ugly to be used by normies. Also, Firefox itself is faster.
>Waterfox
Nothing special about it other than being firefox without being run by mozilla. Nothing special there, and certainly nothing worth the switch.
>Communism-endorsing Mozilla Firefox
They don't push shit through their browser so who the fuck cares?

Waterfox is the least autistic choice.

Jow Forumstards have turned this entire site to shit.

>dev was found to be untrustworthy with the windows malware
Why are you implying that the furfag did it himself. Also the infection only lasted like a month of ARCHIVED versions. That years-long claim was FUD.
>Nothing special about it other than being firefox without being run by mozilla. Nothing special there, and certainly nothing worth the switch.
Except being the most modern browser to support XUL, support for NPAPI plugins, better privacy defaults, and optimizations at build time?
>They don't push shit through their browser so who the fuck cares?
You seem to care about spreading FUD. Go back you shill.

ya you like a browser with serious security flaws that will stay behind the curve

Neither, you faggot.

K-Meleon

[citation needed]

qutebrowser

>doesn't push anything
Except updates
Even if you disable it
You literally have to block Mozilla on your hosts file to stop them from autoupdating

They both fill different niches. Pale moon is a more classic fork of Firefox that is lighter and is meant to be used with minimal addons. Waterfox is basically Firefox 56 with security updates. I prefer Waterfox as my daily driver, but Palemoon is nice for older hardware.

Pale Moon fits its niche as functional boomerware, and I don't see Waterfox going much further from where it is right now.

What's wrong with "communism" in the tech sense? You like proprietary shit?

they are both shitty forks that will get you pwned because the faggot devs take three months to patch vulnerabilities

It could have been Cyberfox, but he left us all behind.

?? firefox doesn't update until i ask my distro's package manager to do it

Communism in any sense is a threat to freedom.

What would be the most autistic? I think I would like to try it.

I wonder who could be behind this post...
surf

Enjoy Chrome

Found the söyboy

cringe

>palememe

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

They're both shit. I tried Palemoon for a couple of days, but it's so outdated and slow with a couple of sites showing database-like contents online it's a mess. Palemoon also sucks big time in conjunction with addons/plugins developed after 1945 for obvious reasons everyone knows. As for Waterfox: KYS, there is nothing to add.

Attached: 1564775712607.jpg (1024x846, 102K)