Future of PCs

>windows 10 sucks
>macOS is gay
>linux community is too fragmented to focus on one distro and actually make it usable
there is no hope
PCs are dying, in few years zoomer will only have smarthphone and a consolse, the PC parts manufactures will increase prices of hardware and probably provide less support
it's over

Attached: 1548868475894026246.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

your unwarranted nihilism has swayed my porridge-for-brains into agreement. lets go vote for donald trump together.

10 ltsc is fine if you're used to 7
but yeah pcs are ded

>doesnt point the problems on each os
Shitty bait. Wizard this shit

>consolse

Attached: 1510935769333.jpg (1913x1304, 1.08M)

>PC parts manufactures will increase prices of hardware and probably provide less support
The end is now.

the good thinkpads are getting more and more outdated by the day.

Parallel PCI was good enough. All the gayming motherboards and peripherals make me want to die. It's no longer about "just werks", it's about playing kiddieo games with your Gundam lookin ass computer

fuck off, no one forces you to use rgb.

zoomers are the biggest recent increase in PC gaming. fortnite, mobas and esports/streaming have brought them in droves. the problem is every manchild with a paycheck is happy to buy themselves or their children $1000 gpus, so the prices keep going up.

>rgb
the Gundam aesthetic has a name, kill me now, take me back

Gaming motherboards are pretty much the only reason that we have usable overclocking features under $200

The fuck is the gundam aesthetic? Overdesigned plastic shit is like a decade old. Current gen is all about glass panels and leds.

Is this a "secret sauce" thread in disguise?

You mean Bernie?, fag

>4 more years chan

stay salty

bump

bump

I'm probably gonna get shit on for saying this, but just use Debian, or a Debian based distro. Everything is quite well documented, so if you encounter a problem, the answer is typically a google search away. Fragmentation is a problem, but there are plenty of usable distro's available right now. Debian is fine, Ubuntu is fine, Linux Mint is fine, MX is fine, Elementary is fine, etc..

and manjaro is the finest

Who the hell uses a PC anymore? Or a console or phone as a matter of fact? I've only been using the Microsoft Kin Two since it released and nothing else. Never looked back.

>Ubuntu is fine
Fuck you, it's the worst way you could do GNU/Linux