ZeroNet General - First Amendment Edition

>ZeroNet

github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet

>Why?

We believe in open, free, and uncensored network and communication.
No single point of failure: Site remains online so long as at least 1 peer is serving it.
No hosting costs: Sites are served by visitors.
Impossible to shut down: It's nowhere because it's everywhere.
Fast and works offline: You can access the site even if Internet is unavailable.

>Features

Real-time updated sites
Namecoin .bit domains support
Easy to setup: unpack & run
Clone websites in one click
Password-less BIP32 based authorization: Your account is protected by the same cryptography as your Bitcoin wallet
Built-in SQL server with P2P data synchronization: Allows easier site development and faster page load times
Anonymity: Full Tor ntwrk support with .onion hidden services instead of IPv4 addresses
TLS encrypted connections
Automatic uPnP port opening
Plugin for multiuser (openproxy) supprt
Works with any browser

>How does it work?

When you visit a new zeronet site, it tries to find peers using the BitTorrent network so it can download the site files (html, css, js...) from them.
Each visited site is also served by you.
Every site contains a content.json file which holds all other files in a sha512 hash and a signature generated using the site's private key.
If the site owner (who has the private key for the site address) modifies the site, then he/she signs the new content.json and publishes it to the peers. Afterwards, the peers verify the content.json integrity (using the signature), they download the modified files and publish the new content to other peers.

>---------------------

!BE PREPARED FOR GLOWIES TERRIFIED OF DECENTRALIZATION TO START IMMEDIATELY GASLIGHTING ABOUT WHY YOU SHOULDN'T USE ZERONET!

What WILL happen in the next posts:
>glowies will flood the thread IMMEDIATELY shilling with CNN talking points
>fantasy fan fiction with no source for (((reasons))) why you should not use it
>get EXTREMELY mad when called out

Attached: file.png (466x358, 13K)

>wanting to download CP

Attached: look at this pleb.gif (300x169, 2.21M)

Good example.
Every non-shill user is welcome to ponder this:
EVERY SINGLE GOVERNMENT AND MEGACORP WANTS YOU TO STAY TRACEABLE.
That is why anonymization technology is demonized.

>not wanting to download cp

Attached: it.gif (500x491, 376K)

OP and ITT: chomos and school shooters
bring back street violence

Oi vey! shills GET IN HERE! I'm not paying you 10$/hr for nothing, flood this bad goys thread with misinformation. We cant let the goyim escape our honeypot.

Attached: 62335e266ffeee8d17720d2107ad1fccac2c596324873d8bd232ec943a5f4843.png (542x666, 244K)

>p2p
>anonymous
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Good job getting the first post.

10 shekels has been deposited to your account.

Attached: XefanYi.gif (400x400, 370K)

>""""Bitcoin crypto"""
>Needing to create an emergency passphrase for your image board posting
Truly anonymous.

Attached: 1432432103161.jpg (800x533, 225K)

Such boring FUD material, OP predicted your post.

What WILL happen in the next posts:
>glowies will flood the thread IMMEDIATELY shilling with CNN talking points
>fantasy fan fiction with no source for (((reasons))) why you should not use it
>get EXTREMELY mad when called out

>No hosting costs: Sites are served by visitors.
Oh yea, sorry, I totally wanted to download random shit that can exploit 0days from essentially TOR 2.0, my bad. Ill just take your word that "this is super secure guize, I promise"

How many security researchers have looked at this? Zero, most likely.

Attached: 1420319665282.png (816x587, 116K)

>Jow Forums
Who invite you anyway?

Who do you think made ZeroNet? Scared wheraboos wanting to not exposed to the world that they are nazis.

Go back to /b/, tech illiterate ShareBlue shills.

t. zogbot traitor trying to convince Jow Forums users to go back to their containment thread.

>anyone who thinks Jow Forums needs to stay in their containment board is now a person that I hate
This is the logic of Jow Forums everyone.

Attached: shitposting pol.jpg (500x600, 75K)

FUD and Strawman is you commies favorite toys, so sad that you have the debate level of a 10yr old.

if you Jow Forumstards like your TLA honeypot so much then why don't you stay on your containment deepweb and stop shitting up this place, thanks

>if you Jow Forumstards
Imagine being so brainwashed that you think free speech = nazi, you are a good democrat lapdog.

>I'm a glownigger who is a traitor to my nation and my family. I bait evil naziss instead of investigating pedophiles like epstein.
Seriously, how much do you traitors get paid to shill in this board? Isn't it the sabbath today?

Attached: lol.jpg (1879x6265, 1.88M)

>Hey, I dont want to download viruses
>FUD STRAWMAN KEK CHINK CIA SHILL JEW
Oh yea, I am the one using these memewords incorrectly. Seething

Attached: 1565425195096.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Explain to me how i am anonymous to you if my share my fucking ip with you.
Every fucking kid can ddos anyone in 2019, tell me how and what to say to my isp when they'll come to me asking why there is a 20gbps trafic going my way.
I don't want to deal with this bullshit.

im sorry i dont understand retards

Because the average Jow Forumsfag only has the intellectual capacity to take a screenshot of a tweet with their phone.

Dont worry. I dont expect traitors like you to understand people like us who operate in a level beyond the material. Go on, continue destroying the nation. One day, your ancestors will eternally curse you in hell.

Attached: b6e830f5b4b3c16e4f9554bc58ababb221df29152f6c534baf52917c7813e1e9.png (633x850, 421K)

I think you mean the average Jow Forumsfag has only enough reading ability to understand pictures written by autistic ADD riddled children/slavsquatters that show the (((proof))) of fucking nonsense incarnate.

I'm something of a laymen all things considered but isnt tor incompatible with torrents? How does this mitigate that problem and why should this be the way forward rather than freenet or i2p?

If I take Jow Forums off, will you die?

Attached: willyoudie.jpg (320x240, 45K)

spoken like a true neckbeard

Use the tor option retard. Inb4 watch list. Guess what if you visit this site you are already on a list

Help me understand you
The picture you uploaded and what you choose to type seem moral or logical to you?
I'm Jewish by the way.
I'm not angry I just don't understand how irrational one can be.
The thing is, if you talked to me like that in the face, I probably would have hospitalized you.
But let's go back for a second.
Why do you think that what you're doing is a good thing even for you?

Go back to /b/ please, we are not here to spoon fed your retardness.

Whoa man you had to tell him what you would do to him in real life because now you're such a big boy, you're a man's man, you sure showed him, tough guy.

Attached: awxzEUf.png (600x602, 497K)

His a fucking nazi who cares

Noob here. Is the protocol end-to-end encrypted?

Jow Forums raids like every other board

It's not FUD since it's accurate.
Using this means you will be, unintentionally, downloading and sharing all sorts of files. That includes illegal shit.
And in most countries you can be prosecuted by doing that

I don't think you get the files unless you seed.

>The thing is, if you talked to me like that in the face, I probably would have hospitalized you.
fuckin lol. i hate keyboard warriors.

>Java

>>I don't think you get the files unless you seed.

>We believe in open, free, and uncensored network and communication.
>No single point of failure: Site remains online so long as at least 1 peer is serving it.
Impossible to shut down: It's nowhere because it's everywhere.
>Fast and works offline: You can access the site even if Internet is unavailable.

>No single point of failure: Site remains online so long as at least 1 peer is serving it.
>Impossible to shut down: It's nowhere because it's everywhere.
>Fast and works offline: You can access the site even if Internet is unavailable.

>Impossible to shut down: It's nowhere because it's everywhere.

>Sites are served by visitors.

The absolute state of Jow Forums.
Sorry, I mean """(((Jow Forums)))"""

How fucking stupid are you? Go back to /b/ to talk about boobies, you don't understand Jow Forums related things.

>unintentionally
No, you only seed what you see.
>It's not FUD
It is because you are lying about things you have zero comprehension of how they work, go back to /b/.

>Jow Forums
You in the picture.

Attached: 3287b5be0625fb9845fb0592b6edb9cdd4e5cd04_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>gets proven wrong
>Lol better call them stupid
logic

>stupid opinions based on lack of knowledge about the subject are proof of anything
Go back to /b/, technology is not your thing.

Why in the world do you think /b/ is anyone's entry point today? Could it be because you dont want to know the awful truth: redneck fucks who cant form a coherent world view are attracted to Jow Forums because they give a convienent out for said rednecks to not absorb any ounce of personal responsibility by blaming DA JEEEWWWWSS and gwowiewes.
It sounds like its time for you to go back.

Go back to /b/.

>I dont know what serving is
Real fucking genius hours. Why dont you read the OP first before you lose your last neurons trying to call someone a loser with fucking nothing backing it up.

Attached: 1523946265916.png (645x729, 42K)

ITT: on topic :^)

>what is tor
>what is VPN
Jow Forums the pinnacle of the tech illiterates

I don't care about anonymity that much. I am fine IPS knowing I use Jow Forums. I just don't want to seed illegal content. Is that problem even solvable?

>go to 8 chan bunker
>attempt to reply to a thread
>>processing request please wait

Attached: 72 sponges later.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Go back to /b/.
>Is that problem even solvable?
Yes, don't watch illegal content and you won't seed it.

What. AFAIK once you're subscribed to a site you seed everything on it. Notable example, 8 chan. Someone posts cp, I don't want to seed that.

Works for me.
>AFAIK once you're subscribed to a site you seed everything on it
Wrong.

I've literally been unable to post a single thing even without a picture. It just freezes upon attempting until eventually the page reloads when it loses the connection.

I was going to reply to some user saying "where people are is at Jow Forums being sheep" until I realized the real reason everyone isn't using it. It's not streamlined and most channers don't know how to use a computer any better than I can.

So I'm on /lit/ instead taking up reading. I'm downloading hundreds of silly fantasy books instead because I'm just about done with the Internet.

Attached: 1561994259952.png (1829x1644, 860K)

Not sure what to tell you, it works for me.
08ch admin is talking about updating the chan engine tomorrow.

Attached: file.png (768x234, 15K)

memes aside, going to extreme lengths just to talk about linux and techy garbage as if i'm a pedo or a Jow Forumsfag doesn't sound very optimal.
also, the moment you mention free speech, you're a nazi and if you're one of those people who go around yelling muh hate speech every time someone mentions free speech, you're an sjw, there's no other way around.

because of those two sides of the whole free speech thingy, people like me who just wants to discuss osdev/programming stuff alongside some hardware anonymously gets fucked.

Attached: freedo.png (613x599, 71K)

>The thing is, if you talked to me like that in the face, I probably would have hospitalized you.
oor maybe just smear a poo swastika on your door and cry about the ebil nazi horde who wanted you dead

omfg this is based as fucl

Attached: 1554626548100.jpg (711x700, 280K)

And you're a retard who can't spell.

Attached: 1565302111461.png (494x472, 189K)

>browsing random zero net website
>some retard uploads cp
>you happen to come across it, now you seed it
Sure sounds like a great idea to me

I really, really hope this works just so you faggots can go back to sucking Qcock or whatever it is you did on 8ch.